Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

'I Was Tricked Into Granting Permission' : Elon Musk Opens Up About His Transgen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Was Tricked Into Granting Permission' : Elon Musk Opens Up About His Transgen (108 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Was Tricked Into Granting Permission' : Elon Musk Opens Up About His Transgen by vittychibu: 8:18am On Jul 23
The CEO of Tesla and Space X, Elon Musk, has said he was “tricked” into granting permission for his child to undergo puberty blockers.

Musk made the disclosure in a live interview with psychologist Jordan Peterson on X on Monday.

During the conversation, Peterson mentioned Musk’s decision to relocate SpaceX’s headquarters from California, citing the state’s new legislation, Assembly Bill 1955, which enables schools to keep a child’s sexual orientation or gender identity confidential from their parents.

This move came after California Governor, Gavin Newsom, signed the bill into law on Monday, July 15, 2024.

When Peterson asked the owner of X about his motivation for speaking out on this issue, Musk shared a personal experience involving his child, Xavier...
READ ALL>>>> https://www.newsfill.com.ng/2024/07/i-was-tricked-into-granting-permission.html

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Own Dettol At Home And Save Money / When Life Is In Turmoil, Remember This. / Explore Ishopnow: Your Dual Shopping And Earning Experience Platform About Ishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.