Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,511 members, 7,961,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Enemies Of A Worldwide Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enemies Of A Worldwide Problem (61 Views)

UNICAL Law Students Protest: Handiwork Of My Enemies - Prof Ndifon / Nigerian Higher Instistutions Are The Greatest Enemies Of Nigeria Youths / 10 Founders Of Worldwide Brands Who Don’t Usually Show Their Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of A Worldwide Problem by Schoolguy9(m): 9:31am On Jul 23
Yes, my uncle and I are currently having issues but we discovered a problem that can be solved in only we can join both heads together.

There is this big tree at the center of our village which was said to be where they tied a stranger in the olden days before killing him for no just cause but as he was dying, he laid a curse on the people there. So, 3 months ago, my uncle suffered a set of serious business set backs and he concluded it was the man that died years ago that was tormenting him.

He called me, Imiano. I answered.

He said, It's time to pull down that tree.

"But you know, I am not a Dolma that knows how to use the chainsaw. " I answered him.

" Leave that to me! I can handle it my own way. I only need you to be on ground to record the proceedings."

I nodded but with a little fear in my mind.

I know my uncle. He is a very diabolic man and when he starts a thing, he doesn't stop halfway! Hmm.
Re: Enemies Of A Worldwide Problem by Schoolguy9(m): 9:32am On Jul 23
Buy data with www.stunine.com

(1) (Reply)

Students And Ghostwriters: A Question Of Ethics / Top 5 Ways Assignment Help Can Boost Your Grades / Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.