Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,460 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

How To Make Banana Bread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Banana Bread. (88 Views)

LASU Replies Critic Of Its LASU Bread Bakery (Pix) / LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery / Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Banana Bread. by sugarkitchen85: 9:53am On Jul 23
Hey guys.
I'm chef MJ of sugar Kitchen 85 on IG and I want to share with you my banana bread recipe that gives me return customers. I earn 200k monthly from selling banana bread. This is one of my recipes.

250g of flour
50g of melted butter/margarine
100g of brown sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup of milk or yoghurt
2 very ripe bananas (atleast medium size)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon of mixed spice or cinnamon
1/4 cup of Mixed seeds or nuts

You will need:
Mixing bowls of different sizes
Whisk
Fork
Precision Digital Scale
Measuring cups and spoons
Sieve
Bread loaf pans

Let's start.

First measure out your ingredients using a precision Digital scale.
Then sieve your flour, baking powder together and set aside.
Using your fork to mash your peeled bananas till smooth.
Using your whisk, whisk in the cooled melted butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract into the mashed banana mix.
Divide the flour in 2 parts, add the first part of flour and mix.
Add in the milk and vinegar and mix till smooth.
Add in the remaining flour and mix till smooth.

Pour batter into greased pan. Use a 6" by 4 loaf pan for this. You can also use mini loaf pans for this.
Sprinkle the seeds on the batter and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or medium heat for 40 minutes or till done

For more banana bread recipes, chat on WhatsApp+234906139403

(1) (Reply)

UI Post UME Form Is Out: Exams Scheduled For 16 September! / Best Law Schools In 2024 / Learn From Best Institute For Data Science: Your Roadmap To Success | Digicrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.