Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign (17610 Views)

One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by RussellRutherfo: 6:00pm On Jul 23
ipobcannibals:
Developers/ipob will insult her for attacking their god, Trump who is about to declare biafla once he gets back into the White House

Keep fighting for your pedophile false prophet Muhammad god.
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by AFONJACOW(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23
You don't win Americans heart buy telling how bad your opposition is.. tell Americans how you going to fix the mess you and Biden create

You are not winning anything

3 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by AFONJACOW(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu said he’s 78

While Trump is 84

But Trump is granting interviews telling Americans his plans and dreams

While younger Tinubu is dodging debates interviews without a manifesto not even telling Nigerians and his supporters his plans

Instead he’ll be in Aso Rock lock his doors and be sniffing cocaine from morning till night
comrade i help you with a picture 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by yemmit90: 6:28pm On Jul 23
sleek214:
The United States can not hand over the country to a woman at this critical time that Russia, China, North Korea and Iran are forming an Alliance to destroy the West.....not to talk of handing it over to a Black woman..... Trump will win both the popular votes and the electoral college votes.

Lolz, you think America is like Africa where we see masculinity as sign of superiority. They have solid institutions that works irrespective of whoever be power.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by godofuck231: 6:29pm On Jul 23
A very venomous woman
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Ttipsy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23
Stallione:
Gosh ur mouth must be sweeter than ur pu..ssy
your comment has been removed to the trash bin
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by nospmoht(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23
otherway:
Lol!

As they say, if you want to know future events, watch the Simpsons.

Behold the next president of the unites states and the first female president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybuqMA946d0?si=1CkPCHHqaFOtYb0D
Well it not really the future but what they planned to do. News flash not all plans are successful
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by nospmoht(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23
yemmit90:

Lolz, you think America is like Africa where we see masculinity as sign of superiority. They have solid institutions that works irrespective of whoever be power.
Indeed it like Africa
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by nospmoht(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23
Enceladus:

grin grin Go back to 1500 my good man. The world has moved forward.
Well the world moved on with this idea. Calm down
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by nospmoht(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23
Helpme2024:

Please shut up
Nigeria that men have ruled for decades where is the growth
Just shut up
If you don't support her fine but don't bring gender into it
The same America, how many women have ruled
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Masterviolence(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23
KnownUnknown:

Silly Bleep, at least present the bullshit propaganda correctly; it’s “Deep State” not deep stated or deep states.
You just called my attention to this.
It seems my mac is against me using the word deep state.
Anyways I'll correct that immediately.
Thanks.
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by GEEBITE: 6:51pm On Jul 23
July is early by your own definition for an election that is 105 days away. The two Presidents in American History that dropped off from seeking reelection Harry Truman in 1952
and Lyndon Johnson 1968 both did in March of those years. Those two that took over the tickets both lost to Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon. Democrats never learn from history.
Never4getU:

Biden stepping down is a game changer that has swings the voters direction away from trump and Biden is so smart enough to reason this so early into the election campaign
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23
cococandy:
His type is criminal. And it’s her job to put them away. that’s all
It is simply a case of the Prosecutor vs the felon.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by javascript1901: 7:01pm On Jul 23
GEEBITE:
July is early by your own definition for an election that is 105 days away. The two Presidents in American History that dropped off from seeking reelection Harry Truman in 1952
and Lyndon Johnson 1968 both did in March of those years. Those two that took over the tickets both lost to Dwight Eisenhower and Richard Nixon. Democrats never learn from history.
so what should've been the solution this time

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by GEEBITE: 7:04pm On Jul 23
You know her well. People are only swayed by skin color. She became a senator on the back of the huge asian population of California claiming to be India.
For the VP she quickly appopriated her black roots. A very sly character. Slept her way up through a man 30 yeats her senior Willie Brown the first Black Mayor of SF who helped her become the DA.I have never been impressed by her cackling that makes her look like an airhead. She called Joe Biden a racist during Democract 2020 primary fabricating the busing story her generation was not part of but quickly jumped on his back to become VP. She got only 1% of democrats primary votes and first to drop off primary. What has changed in 4 years. I will pick Michelle Obama and Tulsi Gabbard over her anyday as they are more real as minorities strong women.
sprints1:
She really tried this time around... How she was able to manage herself not laugh uncontrollably and not say her auto bot lines what can be unburdened by what can be is a mystery... This woman has nothing to offer if they rig it for her to win that's the end of a great nation
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by ipobcannibals: 7:26pm On Jul 23
Arijude:
this thing dey you ooo. U go kpai for nothing
grin grin E pain the ipob tellolist cool
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Kilometres: 7:27pm On Jul 23
Hackerman4745:
If this woman wins this election it would be a slap on Trump and the end of his political career.

Again, I don't see the USA as a country that would love to be ruled by a woman.

The closest woman to the seat was Hilary Clinton and she lost.

Let me help you close your spouse's WhatsApp messenger and get the messages delivered to your own phone directly...
It's easy cheap and fast..
Let me help you dolge that heart break

0.9.1.3. 1.1.8 .0.1.9.8

Hillary Clinton actually won by majority vote.
Trump came in through the back door... electoral college
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Badexx: 7:33pm On Jul 23
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu said he’s 78

While Trump is 84

While younger Tinubu is dodging debates interviews without a manifesto not even telling Nigerians and his supporters his plans

Instead he’ll be in Aso Rock lock his doors and be sniffing cocaine from morning till night

Bro I dey love read your comments, they're always cracking me up like madt, bravo 👏
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by PHAYOL81: 7:40pm On Jul 23
The game's just started
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Rexymania(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23
Emu4life:
This is Nairaland. A Nigerian Forum.

Stop forcing US news on us please. Nairaland Mods, is Nairaland so out of news that we are now more concerned about America elections than our own very problems??

Everywhere for Nairaland just dey buzz "Kamala, Harris, Trump, America" bla bla bla.
Haba!

The winner of that election will determine how your economy will thrive in the next 4 years... at least, let's know what's up about the war in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23
Masterviolence:
The deep state is hell-bent on preventing their pockets from running dry.
Trump's strong-headedness is the reason I think this election won't be a flawless conquest for him.
The fact that he's putting an end to the cash cow in Ukraine upon assuming office is one of the many reasons they hated him so much.

Except he cut a deal with the deep state, the journey is not a smooth sailing for him.

But.
The democrats and deep state has handed him the oval office by nominating a woman like Harris who's part of the current failed government, trump should be preparing to get back soon.
It won't be easy but Trump will win.

Just say you're pro-Trump. His proposed policies will not only wreck America but the world

You see the US government spending on Ukraine as a cash cow? It's laughable. The bigger picture is whether Ukraine would fall to Russia if the spending stops? That is what matters or you frankly don't care.

Im 99% certain you're a Pentecostal. Many of you guts love this demagogue more than your life

At this juncture, I am looking to God's kingdom grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by sleek214(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23
Enceladus:

grin grin Go back to 1500 my good man. The world has moved forward.
George Floyd happened in 1500 abi.... No point arguing with you. You still have a lot to learn
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by foleskay(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23
Eriokanmi:
Madam is our inlaw in Nigeria. Her niece married a Nigerian from Anambra. God bless Nigeria. I know this has nothing to do in the election but I like her more on that note
Egbon e ti dagba now undecided undecided
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Emu4life(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23
Rexymania:

The winner of that election will determine how your economy will thrive in the next 4 years... at least, let's know what's up about the war in Ukraine
Myth
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Enceladus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23
sleek214:

George Floyd happened in 1500 abi.... No point arguing with you. You still have a lot to learn

Was George Floyd killed by a woman or what are you trying to insinuate?

The Orange fraud was even the president then and he handed the protest badly.

Carry your misogyny to 1500 abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by tnerro1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23
They better get a white man if they want a fighting chance, even a black dude will do better at the pools than a black female
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Chetas81(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu said he’s 78

While Trump is 84

STOP THROWING BOMB
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Chetas81(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23
Enceladus:

Was George Floyd killed by a woman or what are you trying to insinuate?

The Orange fraud was even the president then and he handed the protest badly.

Carry your misogyny to 1500 abeg
relax
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Medici777: 8:50pm On Jul 23
Omo democrats aren’t smiling

1 Like

Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Maski87: 9:45pm On Jul 23
Masterviolence:
The deep state is hell-bent on preventing their pockets from running dry.
Trump's strong-headedness is the reason I think this election won't be a flawless conquest for him.
The fact that he's putting an end to the cash cow in Ukraine upon assuming office is one of the many reasons they hated him so much.

Except he cut a deal with the deep state, the

journey is not a smooth sailing for him.

America has a choice between a crook and a crook catcher,they will make the right choice, the are not as ignorant as Nigerians

But.
The democrats and deep state has handed him the oval office by nominating a woman like Harris who's part of the current failed government, trump should be preparing to get back soon.
It won't be easy but Trump will win.
Re: I Know Trump's Type: Harris Lashes Out At Trump During Her First Campaign by Firefly2017(f): 11:17pm On Jul 23
Hehe hehe I'm laughing in Chinese, let's wait for the live debates, Trump will eat her up to crumbs there will be nothing left of her, na cry she go cry comot for that debate lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revoke Grace Mugabe’s PhD Or Step Down - Zimbabwean Student Tell Vice-Chancellor / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / US Doesn't Support Formal Independence Of Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.