Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash (30856 Views)

Chidimma Adetshina Officially Joins Miss Universe Nigeria As Miss Taraba. / Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant / Chidimma Adetshina Withdraws From Miss South Africa Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by NonsenseRubbish: 5:12pm On Jul 23
Why do I feel they donโ€™t want the young lady to win because if she does she be paraded in Nigeria, might even be given homecoming welcome and recognition titles. The SAโ€™s wonโ€™t like or want that. My guess is they want the glory and attention to stay in SA. My thoughts tho.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by VEHINTOLAR: 5:13pm On Jul 23
Nakuza:
For the first time I'm tempted to insult someone online. Don't even go there, I'm from the Northern part of country before you will conclude that I'm Igbo. Honestly, I felt provoke with your piece.

Chinedu, are you provoked? Lol! That's laughable, you know? If you're that triggered, you can end it all, I mean your miserable life! Who cares if the world is rid of yet another descendant of primitive, forest-dwelling ancestors?

Please, crawl back into whatever hole you came from and stay as dumb as you already are there! Consider this my last response to you; I can't tolerate you 'Kirimina' from that side. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by javascript1901: 5:14pm On Jul 23
peculiar3:
Africans hating on fellow africans.....and to even imagine that same Nigeria contributed immensely in liberating South Africa from Apartheid, guess who's hating on Nigerians today ??

The black man's brains really needs to be reexamined, something is just not right somewhere
exactly
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Zonefree(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23
Kenyans and Ethiopians have been winning major marathon race here in Nigeria annually and we've been congratulating without any form of hate.

Nigerians are lovely people na just our politicians wey no get sense.

An average South African is demonic in nature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:17pm On Jul 23
Mitsurugi:

I didn't read your trash bros. Go and eat

You badly want to be Yoruba. I can see.

Let me help, will help you register in a LGA. But you must live in a village with open defecation and get large tribal marks.

I can bet you're rushing to DM me grin

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by YouAreNobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23
Nakuza:
For the first time I'm tempted to insult someone online. Don't even go there, I'm from the Northern part of country before you will conclude that I'm Igbo. Honestly, I felt provoke with your piece.

Just imagine the type of thing they're saying. A fellow Nigerian is facing xenophobic issues simply because she's nigerian and these ones here are more interested in using the issue to insult her tribe. People like the person you quoted make people think bad of the yoruba tribe
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Jul 23
davies:
She and her father goofed when they decided to twist ADESHINA for Adetshina just as ADETOKUNBO changed to Antetokoumpo.
That's an unpatriotic act on the part of the father all because of SA citizenship.
Nonetheless, she should come home and compete if she go see Top 20.
Here is her Home.. Naija we hail thee..

How about those of you answering Peter , Idris , James , Jonathan, Mohammed, Smith is that patriotic?

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by DLifeless1: 5:20pm On Jul 23
Kdon2:

This one is definitely ibo wishing to be yoruba ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

If she was Yoruba she for no fine like this na, even if she soak in 2500 litres of hydroquinone

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by DLifeless1: 5:24pm On Jul 23
prinsam30:
According to an amendment to the South African Citizenship Act, citizenship can be acquired by birth, descent, or naturalisation.

By birth means any individual born in the country, provided their parents are permanent residents.

SO WHY ARE THEY MAKING NOISE

In Nigeria, to gain citizenship, once you carry muturu ndama and enter, you are a first class citizen.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by CyrusVI(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23
ifeco4:

I'm I surprised? Not a bit.

Why am I not surprised? Very simple, the world is connected via internet and what happens at your backward, is well known to those in other continent without your knowledge.
Why did I say this? In 2023 general elections, Lagos state and YORUBAS in general denied their brother because his mom is from a tribe they don't like their face. They Said he is not a Lagosian and by extension, not a Yoruba. They went further to say he should go and contest in Anambra or Abia state. And you think the whole world is not watching?

But the Gov of Osun state has an Igbo mother

Show us the Gov of your states with a Non-Igbo Mother

Even Betty Akeredolu wasnt allowed to contest in her own state just cause she married a Yoruba man

Same for Bianca who wasnt allowed to contest for Senate seat in Anambra despite being a Native of Enugu

Your Hypocrisy stinks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by javascript1901: 5:32pm On Jul 23
ifeco4:

Why am I not surprised? Very simple, the world is connected via internet and what happens at your backward, is well known to those in other continent without your knowledge.
Why did I say this? In 2023 general elections, Lagos state and YORUBAS in general denied their brother because his mom is from a tribe they don't like their face. They Said he is not a Lagosian and by extension, not a Yoruba. They went further to say he should go and contest in Anambra or Abia state. And you think the whole world is not watching?
What about Osun state governor with Igbo mother? Osun state is Yoruba.
Rhodes issue in Lagos politics was due to him using derogatory and slur words on the Yoruba people and other anti Yoruba activity. And siding with the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Chucks13: 5:34pm On Jul 23
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Kemadealadire(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23
Social media people and dwelling on irrelevancies.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Chucks13: 5:38pm On Jul 23
CyrusVI:

But the Gov of Osun state has an Igbo mother

Show us the Gov of your states with a Yoruba/Mother

Even Betty Akeredolu wasnt allowed to contest in her own state just cause she married a Yoruba man

Same for Bianca who wasnt allowed to contest for Senate seat in Anambra despite being a Native of Enugu

Your Hypocrisy stinks

Oh thank you to reminding me about these ugly incidence and it's same hateful people my own people who want Vivpour or Vavaour a total stranger to become Lagos Governor but rejected a whole Bianca Ojukwu and Aketi wife, imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by SmartPolician: 5:45pm On Jul 23
Kingosytex:
Same blacks who cry racism at every given opportunity marginalize and discriminate against themselves. sad

The same South Africans who say that Lookman and other SE stars who were born abroad aren't Nigerians, are the same people who now say that Chidimma who was born in South Africa isn't a South African grin

I always say that God is all knowing that's why He made white people smarter and more innovative than black man. If black men had those qualities, trust me, all other races would be in bondage. At least what our politicians do to Nigerians here is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Beremx(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23
AdolfHitlerxXx:

South Africans should check her well.

They desperately want to be Yorubas. Even copy our names grin

Which one is Adetshina. undecided

If God ever allows change of ethnic group for 24 hours, 5% will reduce to 0.000000000001%.

They wouldn't rush to be Caucasians oooo..na Yoruba wey them dey envy and wish to be.

I was shocked when I met some adult wo-MEN who told me they would do anything to be Yoruba, even get tribal marks all over their face. shocked
you're not different from the South Africans condemning the lady. Her father is of Yoruba/Igbo ethnicity yet Yoruba bigot like you is blasting her. Shame on you bro
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23
South Africans can't be that petty. She's more south African than Elon musk and other white SA'ns

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Shortcut2life: 5:51pm On Jul 23
Kdon2:

This one is definitely ibo wishing to be yoruba ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

You are big fool and a very stupid one at that in midst of hate you still decide to criticize one of your own.. koni da fun e
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by E2000: 5:51pm On Jul 23
Yoruba people throwing spam anywhere.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Theoarhics: 5:57pm On Jul 23
She's even finer than the south Africa as a country

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by membranus: 5:57pm On Jul 23
ifeco4:

Your Vaughan was disqualified because he dishonoured and insulted his father's Yoruba lineage.

4 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by SMGGroup: 5:58pm On Jul 23
raskymonojendor:
What sort of name is Chidimma Vanessa Onwe Adetshina

Is there a reason she is south-Africanizing all her names. Removed the n in chidinma and added a T to her last name.

Even Satafrikans are confused at the names, but she is more beautiful than 99% of the so called Satafrikans.

Chidimma not Chidinma. Don't corrupt the name. Chidimma means God is good. Mma means good. There is nothing like Nma in Igbo language

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by passion007: 5:59pm On Jul 23
EmmyOD:
Na bc of this she go finally win. They just called the attention of Igbo billionaires in SA to this competition.
Let's bring it home as usual...

I'm Igbo like you but please shut up.
So the other billionaires in SA will sit idly by while the Igbo billionaires give her victory
No wonder they call us chest beaters

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by CJStarz: 6:01pm On Jul 23
raskymonojendor:

Is there a reason she is south-Africanizing all her names. Removed the n in chidinma and added a T to her last name.

Even Satafrikans are confused at the names, but she is more beautiful than 99% of the so called Satafrikans.
She's right in removing the 'n' in Chidimma. It is Mma,not nma.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by delpee(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23
ifeco4:

The Adelekes with a similar background are in Osun doing great. GRVs sister heads an LASG agency and is well respected. The point is that GRV had his own issues which disqualified him in the minds of Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by CJStarz: 6:02pm On Jul 23
Now this is one person that can unite the Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland because all of us go dey drag her as our own.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by emonis88: 6:05pm On Jul 23
They don't want Nigerians! Nigerians hate themselves! Abroad they don't want us, at home we hate ourselves so much it is destroying our country. Isn't this suicide ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23
I hope those uncivilized monnkkeys don't xenophobic her
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by JaceBlaze: 6:11pm On Jul 23
raskymonojendor:

You did not just say that,or did you?๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคจ The bolded that is,,you believe that?๐Ÿคจ
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by JaceBlaze: 6:26pm On Jul 23
Myrrhis:

She's even more beautiful, that is why they're envious and feel threatened.

She's more beautiful than who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.