Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,240 members, 7,936,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash (30858 Views)

Chidimma Adetshina Officially Joins Miss Universe Nigeria As Miss Taraba. / Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant / Chidimma Adetshina Withdraws From Miss South Africa Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Kalvan: 4:12pm On Jul 24
VEHINTOLAR:
I don't understand, what is "AdeTshina"? You can't be Adeshina and still be Chidimma, especially when your mother is from South Africa! I understand your mother is Zulu from South Africa, but your father can't be Igbo and Yoruba at the same time. So, Miss Chidinmma AdeTshina, that is not the correct spelling of Adeshina in Yoruba. Who are you truly - Igbo or Yoruba?

Anyway, I want to believe you're Igbo, and perhaps you would have loved to be Yoruba, hence the name "AdeTshina" - Adeshina, no "T"! The bitter truth is that you can't be "Chidimma" without facing some hatred. There is something about the people from the land where your father came from in Nigeria that makes others hate them immediately. Your father's people are seen as toxic, hateful, envious, domineering, boastful, and above all, criminal-minded. You shouldn't be using that name - Chidinma; it's responsible for what you're facing right now!

Then why is there a Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Kalvan: 4:22pm On Jul 24
This woman is drop dead gorgeous, no surprise she has pissed off the animalistic black natives of that country. They usually look like they’re suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome . She needs to limit the comments on her social media accounts, and focus on the prize.

Honestly, the Boers messed up acquiescing the country to those animals.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by SMGGroup: 9:47pm On Jul 24
javascript1901:
so what about girls answering Chidinma?

There is nothing inherently wrong with that. Just like when people write Igbo as Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by javascript1901: 10:51pm On Jul 24
DLifeless1:

I know she is yoruba and very beautiful like other yoruba ladies, I just want the mugu to dey whine en self.
okay
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Kdon2: 8:49am On Jul 25
DLifeless1:

No need for fake indices, we know people who peddle lies and propaganda, no be for here person manufacture Bishops over Night for election? Inside here someone who tamed Atlantic ocean and built the Most beautiful city in the world is now having epilepsy to know his right from left, forged fake Dubai website to steal Nigerians Money, etc.
I am in Yoruba land now, the indices dey play out in front of me, both men and women here have morals or discipline for marriage, you fit use 50 naira digestive biscuit collect yoruba woaman from en husband and even have party with the woman and en female daughters.
There is no need for any excel spreadsheet for that precious information, it is the reality.

We know the tribe responsible for fake product😂
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by DLifeless1: 6:23pm On Jul 25
Kdon2:

We know the tribe responsible for fake product😂

Nope, I thought we are still Debating on which tribe produces much prostitutes?
I have my evidence in front me, why did you shift goalpost and mouth all of sudden, people with cowardice, treachery and deCeit saturating their DNA, bastards and loafers.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by Kdon2: 8:59pm On Jul 25
DLifeless1:

Nope, I thought we are still Debating on which tribe produces much prostitutes?
I have my evidence in front me, why did you shift goalpost and mouth all of sudden, people with cowardice, treachery and deCeit saturating their DNA, bastards and loafers.

Prostitution? Na ibos carry that award na. The whole Nigeria know. Cowardice ojukwu demonstrated that sufficiently when he dressed like woman to escape Yoruba man Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion who wan sting am. Treachery, again Azikiwe holds that title. Deceit na Achebe get that one. Loafers all of your tribe carry that one. You are a complete ewure
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by aestake: 11:37pm On Aug 07
completeskills:
Yoruba and igbo names. Only you.
u never see am b4? na una go tell sb how to spell him name and what name to choose? Nawa shocked
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by completeskills(m): 9:15am On Aug 08
aestake:

u never see am b4? na una go tell sb how to spell him name and what name to choose? Nawa shocked
How is it possible knowing that one parent of hers is a south African. She for add Hausa name join too so that we know she is a Nigerian. Her mum has now been accused of citizenship fraud. That probably explains why she uses this names from 2 tribes.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by aestake: 4:05pm On Aug 08
completeskills:

How is it possible knowing that one parent of hers is a south African. She for add Hausa name join too so that we know she is a Nigerian. Her mum has now been accused of citizenship fraud. That probably explains why she uses this names from 2 tribes.
She was born in SA and that is is important. But again, tribalism is the only thing Africans have going for them.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Makes Top 13 Of Miss South Africa 2024, Faces Backlash by budaatum: 4:49pm On Aug 08

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.