Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) (39198 Views)

Image Of Very Young NDA Cadets. / Military Stops Admission Of Combatant Female Cadets / Racket In Peace Corps: ‘cadets Paid N100,000 For Enlistment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Anguldi(m): 11:33am On Jul 24
Boys scout undecided
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by computerglobal(m): 11:33am On Jul 24
ednut1:
Still collecting wotowoto from untrained bandits

Very correct

What's the use of all this training when an untrained book can just pickup an officer inside NDA Premises in Kaduna

Waste of training

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Jonjam269: 11:34am On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
yet IBB with all dis ur assertion never said shit about d women hiding on Mondays....rather he said if he hears a Yoruba man planning coup, he will rather go to bed n sleep than run away.....cowards!
IBB never made such statement, "cowards" that destroye.d your forefathers in Biafra war.
Ojukwu tied wrapper and bolted at the heat of the moment, another of your messiah Kanu wannabe terrorist is eating watery beans in Kuje prison, another one Obingo is disgracefully wailing everywhere over illusive mandate. The only thing you always do wailing, grunting and peddling falsehood. Empty chest beaters. You are the real cowards and fourth class citizens.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by STEWpid(f): 11:34am On Jul 24

We should encourage our true galant men, not to condemn or insult them

May God continue to bless our true heroes.
And may God disgrace the bukuHaoramese in their midst, Amin.

C h a i..

3 Likes

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Dpharisee: 11:35am On Jul 24
Quota system is the order of day in NDA, the best candidates are not recruited and that's why the military has mostly failed in securing the nation
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Emma09(m): 11:36am On Jul 24
Nigeria Military? Tufiakwa! This is one of the job I would never desire to do in my life. I rather remain a Bloody Civilian! Lolzzzzz
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Felaincarnated: 11:37am On Jul 24
Na u dey head d team for every checkpoint?
Ikaeniyan0:

You can never see an officer at a checkpoint
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:42am On Jul 24
MasterJayJay:
Videos of them training on how to burn down villages.

You mean villages that killed soldiers like they don't have families? Leaving their pregnant wives widowed, children fatherless and parents bereaved?

I have no pity for such wicked villages.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by ejjejj: 11:43am On Jul 24
It's not easy
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by saddler: 11:47am On Jul 24
After all these training, they start to oppress civilians
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Bridget95(f): 11:47am On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Under no circumstances should the Nigerian Military recruit from a region wo-MEN hide under beds every Mondays wearing their wives skirts.

Shivering because of a man sneezing continents away. grin
sit at home is really paining you seriously. Kpele oo. Sit at home and hunger combined together flogging stomach and mind together . Chai

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Mimiranky: 11:49am On Jul 24
For country wey no go value their lives....
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:49am On Jul 24
Bridget95:
sit at home is really paining you seriously. Kpele oo. Sit at home and hunger combined together flogging stomach and mind together . Chai

Yes it is paining me.

I pray they extend it to 7 days a week. 🙏 Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by HonourableUche(m): 11:50am On Jul 24
adamusuleiman3:
Enjoy the videos of our upcoming young officers on their path to becoming a General, Admiral and Air Chief Marshal in the Nigerian Army, Navy, and Air force respectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5y89gGctzs?si=IOpUaXaa8LuBUkkI

If the powers that be are sincere, with all these might demonstrated; Nigeria should have been able to overcome all forms of insurgency especially in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Ikumapkayi: 11:51am On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
yet IBB with all dis ur assertion never said shit about d women hiding on Mondays....rather he said if he hears a Yoruba man planning coup, he will rather go to bed n sleep than run away.....cowards!

Yet in this 4th Republic they have produced the president twice while the region that claim to be bold and daring has not even produce vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Okortor: 11:52am On Jul 24
In quote a military officer but a police officer yet! Down to 3 star on the road but never in the military
Ikaeniyan0:

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by agabusta: 11:54am On Jul 24
See toxic people without any achievement bad mouthing them. Smh

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by onuman: 11:56am On Jul 24
adamusuleiman3:
More pictures

Army of a country with no external enemy but
training for how to kill Nigerians who resent the political status quo in Nigeria, for the benefit of the ruling politicians and the group struggling to get Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:58am On Jul 24
Ikaeniyan0:

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by illuminutty: 11:59am On Jul 24
F00lish and stvpid ediots that waste taxpayers money on all these trainings only to end up to be flexing muscles on innocent and unarmed civilians over minor traffic misunderstandings. Cowards in khaki. They just go for all these training just to intimidate bloody civilians. Thunder fire them. Many of them no go die better.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by pandax: 12:00pm On Jul 24
CaptainStephen:
NDA is easy kow, ask our set how far.

51 RC
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by castrokins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24
They're All Officers. You Might Want To Say Non-Commissioned Officers.

Ikaeniyan0:

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by vince96w2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24
Emmabyte:
Only to end up on the road collecting money from market woman
these are officers and not recruits..These ones are well paid and dont come to the road..They coordinate attack on insurgency and so on

2 Likes

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by vince96w2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24
MasterJayJay:
na junior recruits dey do that only hen you attack them..these are senior officers
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by vince96w2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24
brodalikeme:
With this level of training, they should be the ones on the offensive against insurgents but since we live in a strange country the opposite is the case.
God be with our gallant officers
the insurgents are also trained by some people from the army that are sabotaging our security..Also, there is government hand in insurgency and he military has been infiltrated.. Some classified information will still be leaked to he enemies making attack less effective

2 Likes

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Chucks13: 12:13pm On Jul 24
MasterJayJay:

Yes villages wey no hear word.

Na your mate dey do drilling up so and they will come out as a star officer and you dey here lazy and thinking about protest to please a bittered thief.

Bia, what have even contributed to this country as a human? Nothing absolutely nothing that insults and bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by payaseriy: 12:13pm On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The IBB quote was a weak way of consoling yourself. An Igbo coward wrote it.

Them no born IBB well to talk am.

But Asari openly called you Ijaw slaves and you all ran away shivering in fear.

In 2024, not 19th Century ooo ... grown men hiding under their beds every Monday. No wonder your women desperately chase Yoruba men because of your low testosterone.

Your entire Biafur0 army was led by a Yoruba man called Victor Banjo because of the cowardice of your guys. Let that sink in grin

I can bet you're shitting yourself praying I don't catch you grin
IBB ACTUALLY SAID IT. SEARCH YOUTUBE U WILL SEE IT. WALLAHI

AM NOT AN IGBO AND I DONT SUPPORT ANY ETHNIC BASHING
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Judolisco(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24
Interesting watch.... I've tried all my best to get into d system but I know no man..... I Don give up... No be by force to serve my country through d military... But at least give someone a chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Blitzking: 12:15pm On Jul 24
So we get all these and we still dey battle unknown gun men haram something wey dey suppose tidy in 2 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Smartcitizen: 12:16pm On Jul 24
Ikaeniyan0:

In Sudan you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.