Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) (39196 Views)

Image Of Very Young NDA Cadets. / Military Stops Admission Of Combatant Female Cadets / Racket In Peace Corps: ‘cadets Paid N100,000 For Enlistment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AFOXTJ: 12:16pm On Jul 24
adamusuleiman3:
Enjoy the videos of our upcoming young officers on their path to becoming a General, Admiral and Air Chief Marshal in the Nigerian Army, Navy, and Air force respectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5y89gGctzs?si=IOpUaXaa8LuBUkkI

Wow

This look more advanced than what we have in the previous years.

I hope and pray this could be transmitted into real live to guarantee the nation security.

However, we will have a strong security architecture if all and sundry could take responsibility for their actions

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:16pm On Jul 24
payaseriy:
IBB ACTUALLY SAID IT. SEARCH YOUTUBE U WILL SEE IT. WALLAHI

AM NOT AN IGBO AND I DONT SUPPORT ANY ETHNIC BASHING

Share a link. You're Igbo stop denying your identity.

I repeat, them no born IBB well. That's the fact.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24
I agree with people who posit that this country was not properly planned.

The high concentration of military infrastructure and hardware in Kaduna alone, leaves questions in every sane mind.

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24
Ikaeniyan0:

You can never see an officer at a checkpoint

I raise you the 80Km stretch of road from Mbok Junction in Cross River State to Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.

Go and see for yourself. The vehicle fare is 4K.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On Jul 24
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Under no circumstances should the Nigerian Military recruit from a region wo-MEN hide under beds every Mondays wearing their wives skirts.

Shivering because of a man sneezing continents away. grin
Oloriburuku nie, small fight you cannot but making mouth about being brave, hunger will soon show you sense
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Heffalump(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24
Old warfare tactics on display.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Chikel20000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24
Ikumapkayi:

Yet in this 4th Republic they have produced the president twice while the region that claim to be bold and daring has not even produce vice president.
and yet without president or vice or any federal presence, that side is far better than ur side with all d federal presence u have
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by payaseriy: 12:29pm On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Share a link. You're Igbo stop denying your identity.

I repeat, them no born IBB well. That's the fact.
you're igbophobic

Anyways, am a proud Urhobo man. Warri descent. Stop hating people

Ome omo R Urhobo
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Chikel20000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24
Jonjam269:

IBB never made such statement, "cowards" that destroye.d your forefathers in Biafra war.
Ojukwu tied wrapper and bolted at the heat of the moment, another of your messiah Kanu wannabe terrorist is eating watery beans in Kuje prison, another one Obingo is disgracefully wailing everywhere over illusive mandate. The only thing you always do wailing, grunting and peddling falsehood. Empty chest beaters. You are the real cowards and fourth class citizens.
Ojukwu ran....yes...how did ur grand patron Awolowo died?.....silly coward wouldn't even face his kids in d face before taking sniper ...silly coward
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:34pm On Jul 24
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

Allnigeriansmad to his useless homosexual father

Oloriburuku nie, small fight you cannot but making mouth about being brave, hunger will soon show you sense

What I earn in a second... your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED dream of.

Cry louder grin e pain am.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:36pm On Jul 24
payaseriy:
you're igbophobic

Anyways, am a proud Urhobo man. Warri descent. Stop hating people

Ome omo R Urhobo

Be deceiving yourself.

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by payaseriy: 12:45pm On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Be deceiving yourself.
good day to u too and thank u for reminding me of Kaduna Nzeogwu I av always admire his legacies

And that of Achebe and Christopher Okigbo
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by slowice(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24
They are very active when no one is shotting at them grin.

Impressive, very. With this level of training I expect them to be tactical in their approach, responsible in their behavior and respectful in their interaction with citizens but it's the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Jungleluv5: 12:56pm On Jul 24
Emmabyte:
Only to end up on the road collecting money from market woman
be sensible a bit they are not police black and black ooo
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Emmabyte: 12:59pm On Jul 24
Happy slave come to the east and see all of them on the road harassing market woman
Jungleluv5:
be sensible a bit they are not police black and black ooo
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by adeniyi65(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24
Thank you Militainment TV. Good to know that the military agencies are increasing the level of their work.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by adeniyi65(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24
HonourableUche:

If the powers that be are sincere, with all these might demonstrated; Nigeria should have been able to overcome all forms of insurgency especially in the North.
My thought as well. With these demonstration of the graduating cadets, we supposed have forgotten terrorism and start to render our military aid to far east Africa because west Africa countries' insurgents must have bow at the hearing of nigeria military, but opposite is the case, and it hurts to the bone marrow. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by lhurd: 1:19pm On Jul 24
Soldiers don't do that..
Emmabyte:
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Quebec91(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24
cheesy
Emmabyte:
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by DuttyChuks: 1:31pm On Jul 24
una go still collect from Mazi Ekpa..
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Emmabyte: 1:49pm On Jul 24
Where is your location oga , what are you going to stak let me send you pictures. Over here in the east even ROAD SAFETY they collect money on the road
lhurd:
Soldiers don't do that..
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by EmperorEmerald2: 1:49pm On Jul 24
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Under no circumstances should the Nigerian Military recruit from a region wo-MEN hide under beds every Mondays wearing their wives skirts.

Shivering because of a man sneezing continents away. grin
You go die ☠️ for Igbo Matter ooh
Bewarned
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Lazenby007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24
SUYAS
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by sylve11: 2:13pm On Jul 24
MasterJayJay:
Videos of them training on how to burn down villages.

Akaegwu:
And run away from terrorists

😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:13pm On Jul 24
EmperorEmerald2:

You go die ☠️ for Igbo Matter ooh
Bewarned

Unlikely.

But ask your yamlegged sisters to stop disturbing me. They hardly let me ever rest.

Stop crying like a baby though... you're a grown ass man. grin

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 3:09pm On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
yet IBB with all dis ur assertion never said shit about d women hiding on Mondays....rather he said if he hears a Yoruba man planning coup, he will rather go to bed n sleep than run away.....cowards!
Hmmmm really? Which time IBB talk am?
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 3:12pm On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
Ojukwu ran....yes...how did ur grand patron Awolowo died?.....silly coward wouldn't even face his kids in d face before taking sniper ...silly coward
Awolowo died in his bathroom while taking his bath.
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by officialfestus(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24
Akaegwu:
And run away from terrorists
😂
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Chikel20000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Awolowo died in his bathroom while taking his bath.
lol....so we heard....go read ur history again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.