Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) (39197 Views)

Image Of Very Young NDA Cadets. / Military Stops Admission Of Combatant Female Cadets / Racket In Peace Corps: ‘cadets Paid N100,000 For Enlistment’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by mdsne(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25
dreamxhaser:

It's true have you ever seen a Lt, Cpt, or Major on the road? I don't think so.
Not that they will mount the road by themselves but they use their men
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:47am On Jul 26
chukskafor:
Says who?
says me

mdsne:
Don’t say what you don’t know
I'm shock a lot of you are arguing about this, NDA graduates can never be at a checkpoint

BoldBrainz:

I raise you the 80Km stretch of road from Mbok Junction in Cross River State to Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.

Go and see for yourself. The vehicle fare is 4K.
The military you see on that road are not officers.
Smartcitizen:

In Sudan you mean?
In Nigeria, you will never see a 2nd lieutenant,1st lieutenant or a captain on the street
castrokins:
They're All Officers. You Might Want To Say Non-Commissioned Officers.

Do recruits go through NDA?

This thread is about the NDA, the person I quoted was talking about graduates from the NDA.

Okortor:
In quote a military officer but a police officer yet! Down to 3 star on the road but never in the military
The person I quoted was referring to cadets who graduate from the NDA. Do police cadets also attend the NDA?

Felaincarnated:
Na u dey head d team for every checkpoint?
Everybody who knows about how the military is run knows this

Emmabyte:
Where are you from oga , no be officer send those ones on the road
Is this what am talking about?
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Felaincarnated: 7:21am On Jul 26
Oga every military checkpoint team is led by an officer but u will neva see him standing there. Same wit d police
Ikaeniyan0:
says me

I'm shock a lot of you are arguing about this, NDA graduates can never be at a checkpoint

The military you see on that road are not officers.
In Nigeria, you will never see a 2nd lieutenant,1st lieutenant or a captain on the streetDo recruits go through NDA?

This thread is about the NDA, the person I quoted was talking about graduates from the NDA.

The person I quoted was referring to cadets who graduate from the NDA. Do police cadets also attend the NDA?

Everybody who knows about how the military is run knows this

Is this what am talking about?
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 8:59am On Jul 26
Felaincarnated:
Oga every military checkpoint team is led by an officer but u will neva see him standing there. Same wit d police
A lieutenant or captain will be at a checkpoint? Don't let me call you a clown please
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by Felaincarnated: 9:30am On Jul 26
Who no go no go kno.. U win
Ikaeniyan0:
A lieutenant or captain will be at a checkpoint? Don't let me call you a clown please
Re: Inside NDA Cadets' Training, Uncovering What You Never Knew Before (video) by eepeepook: 6:15pm On Jul 28
Better them than me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Tony Elumelu: The Sales Boy Turned Billionaire / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.