Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family (614 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by DyshApp: 9:20pm On Jul 23
I loved a guy so much that I was ready to turn my back on my family. I know you might be judging me already, but trust me, if you have ever been in love, you will understand.

I met Jidekene in my second year in school when I tried sneaking into a lecture that had already begun 30 minutes ago. The lecturer, Mr. Akpan was a strict man who had zero tolerance for lateness, and once he entered a lecture hall, no one else could enter.

That day, I left my house early because he had already announced in his previous class that he would be giving a test. Just as I got to my junction and climbed onto a bike, my skirt tore. A kind lady gave me a wrapper, so I tied it around me and rushed home to change.

On getting to school, I realized that Mr. Akpan was about to give the test, and the small lecture hall was full. I quickly sneaked into the last seat and acted as if I had been there since the beginning. He noticed and asked for me to be identified, but Jidekene insisted that no one had entered and that, in fact, the movement he noticed was me trying to pick up my paper that had fallen towards the door. From that day on, Jidekene and I became close friends.

In no time, we started dating, and Jidekene was just the best guy any lady could think of. He was sweet, understanding, and romantic but also very controlling. He monitored my movements and always wanted to be involved in my business. I never saw it as anything negative because I interpreted it as him being protective of what he cherished, which was me๐Ÿ˜, and not wanting any harm to come my way. I felt special. A year later, after we graduated, he asked me to marry him๐Ÿ’. That was the happiest day of my life.

However, as time went on, I began to see the darker side of his controlling nature...

Get the full Gist on our Relationship Gist club(link in bio) โ€“ your sure plug for everything spicy๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ

Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by EreluRoz: 9:24pm On Jul 23
Mtcheww.
Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by PJtech: 9:30pm On Jul 23
Love or infatuation

Does love even exist
Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by DyshApp: 9:34pm On Jul 23
PJtech:
Love or infatuation

Does love even exist

I can say that love is not something that you get instantly but grow over time
Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by Solofresh2: 9:44pm On Jul 23
Pure rubbish
Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by PJtech: 9:54pm On Jul 23
DyshApp:

I can say that love is not something that you get instantly but grow over time

Ok
Re: POV: I Loved Guy So Much I Nearly Turned My Back On My Family by Oluromantic: 3:51am On Jul 24
You dey carry relationship gist come here. Shey you no get work?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Cum Twice Before You Penetrate Her V@gina-video / What Would You Do ? / Can You Be Unfaithful And Still Feel Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.