Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter (65319 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Tightpussy2024(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24
Imagine praising him for destroying woke culture. But his daughter is woke too. Will he crucify her? Try and sham her on twitter and receive the block of eternity.

The headless mob though...
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:
I'm not gay but I'd fork her

See how you just mumu carry expose your homo tendencies and nature...! undecided

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by VULCAN(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24
An emotional rant.

He doesn't care about parenting yet he failed to allow his children to mix.

So he's both an absentee father and a controlling one.

Two opposite parenting styles in one paragraph.

Mtscheww

sprints1:
that is his problem elon musk is a terrible father people who are close to him said several times... I have met someone on tiktok who knows him. Elon doesn't care about parenting... He is so overambitious and thinks everything is tech... I do like his aura and philanthropy but you need to be there for your children you can see money causes problem... He failed to allow his children mix in the right settings see the result.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24
Tightpussy2024:
Imagine praising him for destroying woke culture. But his daughter is woke too. Will he crucify her? Try and sham her on twitter and receive the block of eternity.

The headless mob though...

His daughter?!!

All of una just dey confused. tongue

Tomorrow, the confused youth will cry discrimination when they rightfully refuse him permission to compete with ladies who were naturally birthed as females.

Liberals will burn in Hell for stealing the innocence of kids, corrupting their natures, and confusing their mental health for life.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Cruzmaster: 7:47pm On Jul 24
I don't mind fucking her anus 😂😂😂
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Bonaventura(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24
Flamemignon1:

That's not how gender identity works but ok

Tell me please
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by VULCAN(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24
You must be very poor to think that rich people don't cry.

You also must be very far from any rich people not to have seen or heard their pains.

Pastoshizzy:
This rich man won't cry. He will show understanding. What gives you the impression he's not some kinda Queer himself.
He's only a front for parents whom are expected to understand and identify with their LGBTQ offspring.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by kheny12(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24
Flamemignon1:

I'm gay and I'm not attracted to her so what does that make me? Because what I see is a woman and not a man
why are you gay grin. What do you enjoy during that immoral acts.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by VULCAN(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24
Don't mind the dummy.

Na Ur..in dey worry am

BigTableShaker:

This is Uninhibited yabbing.

Wetin concern igbbo, pipe, dream and Biafra inside Musk matter?!
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Calylove: 7:53pm On Jul 24
It is well.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Augustine2244(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24
Lol! I laughed in Chilean Spanish!
Truly in this life without Christ Jesus, you can't have a well decorated life.
In this life, you can't have it all.
Despite his great multibillionaire status and enormous business empire, he couldn't have his son live a normal HETEROSEXUAL life.He had to endure the burden of a son who discarded the normal Heterosexual behaviour created by God, for an abomination called a lifestyle and orientation.
This life is full of mysteries
May he find the fortitude to bear the loss of a real Man in his son.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Omoawoke: 7:58pm On Jul 24
Flamemignon1:

I'm gay and I wouldn't because that's a woman

Jesus !!!! You are gae? But why man?

How does it work, like don’t you feel attraction to woman body, your prick doesn’t rise when it sees fresh woman laps, boobs and yansh ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by advanceDNA: 8:27pm On Jul 24
Omoawoke:

Jesus !!!! You are gae? But why man?

How does it work, like don’t you feel attraction to woman body, your prick doesn’t rise when it sees fresh woman laps, boobs and yansh ?

No mind all this pple wey dey call themselves gay and all manner of lgbt name... They are all bisexual in a way including the lesbians.....na sexual greed/lust dey worry them....

. All those gay guys fit straff women, their lesbian dey straff man....even that guy wey u dey ask question dey bang pvssy....

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24
BigTableShaker:

This is Uninhibited yabbing.

Wetin concern igbbo, pipe, dream and Biafra inside Musk matter?!

Get the fúck out of here with your Iggbo nonsense

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Tetraozonaitera: 8:43pm On Jul 24
BeyondCertainty:

Once you take that path, there's no going back.

Many of them commit suicide at the long run.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Okechinwadike: 8:51pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:
bros you be splar, original one
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Sukkyy2010: 8:53pm On Jul 24
Elon said he was tricked” into granting permission for his child to undergo puberty blockers. That was a blatant lie, y'all believe Elon?
Was he blind or can't read the content of the paper he was signing on?

The truth is, he was aware of everything, he gave his support and consent to it. This people are master mind promoting this evil but they will come to the media to talk down on it.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by livebullet(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24
CyrusVI:
I like to adore women and treat them like goddesses. I appreciate the master architectural design on their body, but I'll never wish to be a woman for a day

There's nothing enviable about...

I understand that Transgender don't get to choose this sexual orientation, I know it's not their fault but it's not mine too

Why do you say transgender don't get to choose... Transnonsense is a choice sir.... a whack choice born out of western excesses of experimentation with anything.
There is nothing natural about gayism or transgenderism.
Look out the scientific proof against all this unfounded claim .
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Elitethinker(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by WhizdomXX(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Jul 24
advanceDNA:

No mind all this pple wey dey call themselves gay and all manner of lgbt name... They are all bisexual in a way including the lesbians.....na sexual greed/lust dey worry them....

. All those gay guys fit straff women, their lesbian dey straff man....even that guy wey u dey ask question dey bang pvssy....

Tufiaka!
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Marc3500: 9:33pm On Jul 24
America is the weirdest country in the world
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On Jul 24
United States version of Nigeria s Bob Risky.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24
All this spoilt kids don chop belleful na.

Nonsense
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24
Bongadu:

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:27pm On Jul 24
Kingray10:
Worst decision of her life, before heshe will realize, it's more than too late.
Coming from who? Anyway I rather be a trans than a broke ass grin
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24
Beverlyjean:

They got manipulated into that evil act

From the way the society treats women,once LGBTQ gets official,we shall have more of Transgenders grin

Keep saying women are this, women are that, your daughters are all seeing them
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Kingray10: 10:32pm On Jul 24
RealDaughter:

Coming from who? Anyway I rather be a trans than a broke ass grin
Say a girl who will be feed from the day of her birth to her death. Why won't you prefer to be a trans when you can't even take care of yourself own bills..
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24
Kingray10:

Say a girl who will be feed from the day of her birth to her death. Why won't you prefer to be a trans when you can't even take care of yourself own bills..

When the Broke cry grin
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:43pm On Jul 24
Kingray10:

If say you dey my front I for beat shege comot your eye grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.