Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter (65320 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24
U don't think Musk is unaware grin
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Kingray10: 10:46pm On Jul 24
RealDaughter:

If say you dey my front I for beat shege comot your eye grin
Please leave my mention.
There are sane people who needs my attention.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by RealDaughter(f): 10:49pm On Jul 24
Kingray10:

Please leave my mention.
There are sane people who needs my attention.

Go to your Darkness and pretend to be sleeping grin
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by CorrectionFLuid: 11:30pm On Jul 24
Bonaventura:

They do. Forget that crap that people say.

If you listen to Elon himself you'll realise that of he'd known better he wouldn't have allowed his son to go that route.

That as a boy you always find yourself playing with girls at a teenage age doesn't mean you want to be a girl. It is those kind of situation that would make some devilish people administer some puberty blockers suggesting that you wish to be a girl since you tilt towards girlish roles.

That child probably hates his dad, and is hurting himself in order to hurt his dad. That's all.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24
VULCAN:
You must be very poor to think that rich people don't cry.

You also must be very far from any rich people not to have seen or heard their pains.

Your opinion is very childish and shows an unprecedented degree of ignorance. "Being far from rich people"..sounds like a feeble attempt to insult me, but it has only unmask your ignorance thinking every rich person is in pain (out of context). You're myopic person and an attention seeker. Your background has made you socially insecure.
You were brought up by poor parents...but that doesn't mean you cannot get a life outside Nairaland. Your social status does not determine your outcome, God blesses (okay!).
I feel for you..
Vulcan-nizer.

1 Share

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Olam09(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24
Kingray10:
Worst decision of her life, before heshe will realize, it's more than too late.

He's dead Oga.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Lacash: 12:13am On Jul 25

1 Like

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:23am On Jul 25
CyrusVI:
So na she go dey collect like this

Dem go dey hump her

In the end, it's hard to argue that humans weren't thrown here for sexual purposes only

The universe was created by mistake
We are not even supposed to exist
Or continue to exist
It’s why I wonder why we still continue this thing wey we dey do
We just dey deceive ourselves for here😇🦛🦛
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by adexosteve(m): 2:16am On Jul 25
CyrusVI:
I like to adore women and treat them like goddesses. I appreciate the master architectural design on their body, but I'll never wish to be a woman for a day

There's nothing enviable about...

I understand that Transgender don't get to choose this sexual orientation, I know it's not their fault but it's not mine too

Then who's fault if is not there's sir??
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 4:56am On Jul 25
Bonaventura:

Tell me please
The internet is free
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 5:00am On Jul 25
kheny12:
why are you gay grin. What do you enjoy during that immoral acts.
Not gonna explain myself in 2024
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 5:01am On Jul 25
Omoawoke:

Jesus !!!! You are gae? But why man?

How does it work, like don’t you feel attraction to woman body, your prick doesn’t rise when it sees fresh woman laps, boobs and yansh ?
No it doesn't, it's the same way your prick don't rise when you see a man and yes we exist
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Bonaventura(m): 6:54am On Jul 25
Flamemignon1:

The internet is free

It wasn't the internet that said I was wrong. This is a teachable moment that you can use for me.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by frozen70(f): 7:12am On Jul 25
Zonefree:

I'll rather be a tree till eternity than to be a woman for a day.

😂😂😂 Wetin we do
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Salowise: 7:23am On Jul 25
Bonapart:
Nobody cares. Hope she finds help
he's dead already
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Jackanda1(m): 7:54am On Jul 25
BeyondCertainty:

Once you take that path, there's no going back.
An 18year old is not an adult, but a child, still foolish and ignorant.

Imagine she hates her father because 'all rich people are evil'. That sounds like a 10year old.

She would regret when old enough.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BeyondCertainty: 7:56am On Jul 25
Jackanda1:
An 18year old is not an adult, but a child, still foolish and ignorant.

Imagine she hates her father because 'all rich people are evil'. That sounds like a 10year old.

She would regret when old enough.

Definitely.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Jackanda1(m): 8:25am On Jul 25
BigTableShaker:

Aye e ti baje danu.
Translate to english pls
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Padipadi: 9:07am On Jul 25
chiiraq802:
Na Elon musk get her time.
This is where I love my Nigerian brothers.

I hv money like Elon musk, and I hv other kids also...and I can still hv more kids if I want.
Omoh!!! since you don't want to have anything to do with me. I go publicly disown you.

na this transgender stuff mk me detest America. but I will choose them over any Religion of piss country.
Two valid points. Having more kids and disowning the deranged one.
2ndly, it better make person be lesbo or gaybriel than to be a janjawēed.
Janjawēeds are topping list of all evils followed by confused balablue LGBT mofos!
Why is dz world so crazy people are becoming abnormal?
What shall it profit a human to be a gaybriel or lesbo and at same time a janjawēed?

Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by BluntCrazeMan: 9:30am On Jul 25
CyrusVI:
So na she go dey collect like this

Dem go dey hump her

In the end, it's hard to argue that humans weren't thrown here for sexual purposes only

At times,, I'm just trying hard to believe that there are other purposes we (all animal and plant lives alike) are doing here apart from procreation..
But in the end, I keep wondering what “those other purposes” really are... because it ultimately tends to be like there are no other purposes after-all.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by AnyanwuSK: 11:29am On Jul 25
papyjaypaul:
That's the madness they are bringing over here. To weaken men and confuse our young boys. Once the men are no longer around to defend their land, it's easy cake to takeover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1_TZ2g37A?feature=shared

I'm not supporting them o but.

God is not only a man,
Who's God if I may ask?
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by AnyanwuSK: 11:35am On Jul 25
Tjra:
I feel sad for Elon Musk. Very painful for a father to watch his son become something else because of a devilish political party.

All these nonsense became a big thing under that evil man -Barack Obama.

If Kamala Haris wins by mistake, the rest of the world excluding Russia, China and North Korea is doomed.

American Democrats are a cancer to this world. Only Trump can stem this madness a little bit.

And you think other countries are tied to USA.
You think they won't follow Russia and China.

We want freedom, we want Multipolar World.
If USA wants to even force their citizens to change their gender, then it's their business. We will be independent from the Anglo-American empire soon.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Victor593(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25
what about his/her face I mean the heamorphrodyte ? maybe you shouls also show us the pussy and the gbola
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Philosopher1979: 2:07pm On Jul 25
AmericanIdiot:

The universe was created by mistake
We are not even supposed to exist
Or continue to exist
It’s why I wonder why we still continue this thing wey we dey do
We just dey deceive ourselves for here😇🦛🦛

It seems the universe was created by mistake because if the aberration called sin. Sin introduces error into the functionality of the universe and makes everything look unreal
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25
Philosopher1979:

It seems the universe was created by mistake because if the aberration called sin. Sin introduces error into the functionality of the universe and makes everything look unreal

It is unreal
If not why would suffering exist?
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Philosopher1979: 8:28pm On Jul 25
AmericanIdiot:

It is unreal
If not why would suffering exist?

I have said the current sinful state of the universe is an aberration. So that us why God will create a new heaven and a new earth where sin and even the devil foes not exist.
As far as God us concerned the universe is just nonsense and will zoom to an end. Which us why religion tells man not to take this present world seriously but aspire to be part of the new heaven and earth
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by eraglory: 5:00am On Jul 27
frozen70:

😂😂😂 Wetin we do
Frozen70
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by eepeepook: 5:56pm On Jul 28
I’m surprised he has a child older than the kids here.
Re: Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter by Obierika(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30
Useless son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.