Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination (47683 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Negroid001(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Checkwell: 9:30pm On Jul 24
TemplarLandry:
cool

I diss him with "TakeDat (No Diddy)" by Gucci Mane.

Great rhythmic jam!

Not interested!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Rahman261(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24
Tupac of all peoples
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by CHIDINMALOVE: 9:30pm On Jul 24
Omo....puffy combs might be finally going down. No one who has business or relations with him has a good story about him.

Not mase, not loon, not Cassie, not Kim porter, not black rob, not Craig mack, not Shyne, not notorious big.

Sean Puffy combs na succubus personified ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZZ2lUFkiRc

6 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by XtraFortunes: 9:30pm On Jul 24
angry
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Nonexisting1: 9:31pm On Jul 24
So it really was Diddy that robbed us of the legend, Tupac. It will never be well with him. Chei

10 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Hatheybicy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24
Another wahala for this man again
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Bliztzer: 9:32pm On Jul 24
Omoawoke:
Black violence against blacks

The whites want to kill you, the Arabs want to kill you.
And yet you want to kill each other

Planet of the ape. Wetin be that monkey wey turn against caesar. The same caesar wey help them to realize themselves.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Gandrova: 9:34pm On Jul 24
That means Biggie smalls was accused wrongly.
I hope P Diddy rotten in jail.

6 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Astonmartin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my guns to keep,
If I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take --2pac Amaru Shakur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Nonexisting1: 9:37pm On Jul 24
gaby:
The end....

I hope he Rots in jail for wasting such a talent.
And he wasted Biggie's talent too because the young man took the fall for Tupac's shooting and that resulted in his own death. Who is even sure Diddy didn't have Biggie killed sef. I heard he was about to start his record label and that could have ran Diddy's bad boys record out of business. Diddy is evil and a snake. I hate bitch ass niggaz. Snoop too gives me the same vibe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Flame333: 9:38pm On Jul 24
brodalikeme:
The way dirts are building up on Diddy, I hope he is not going to end up like R Kelly.

Pray them no kill the guy with syringe later.. The mata don serious

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by BABANGBALI: 9:40pm On Jul 24
Tupac the best reggae artist America ever produced. Continue to rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:41pm On Jul 24
Meedon:
Fuxxk you Diddy

Rest in peace my nigga 2Pac. We will meet to part no more.

Fucck all the bad boys record slowpoke fuccking record label.

Dr. Dre I sight you. You my niggy and homey

Rest in peace Biggy Smallz, I know you were used as a scapegoat but we recognize real when we see real mehnnn

Rest in peace Kadafi my homey
warabout Easy E cool
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ukaface(f): 9:43pm On Jul 24
Meedon:
Fuxxk you Diddy

Rest in peace my nigga 2Pac. We will meet to part no more.

Fucck all the bad boys record slowpoke fuccking record label.

Dr. Dre I sight you. You my niggy and homey

Rest in peace Biggy Smallz, I know you were used as a scapegoat but we recognize real when we see real mehnnn

Rest in peace Kadafi my homey

Shuuu
All these people know you?
Which one be my homey my homey

14 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ponishah: 9:43pm On Jul 24
flyinnizam:
likely untrue. man is probably scared of R.kelly treatment, reason why he is hiding

Just keep quiet and read, then wait ... as you have been waiting since 1996 - that is if you had been born then.

3 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by condralbedez: 9:44pm On Jul 24
TemplarLandry:
cool

I diss him with "TakeDat (No Diddy)" by Gucci Mane.

Great rhythmic jam!
You are getting tired of Dedicating tracks to Tinubu this days, you go learn soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by lucianohase(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24
P Diddy time to join his ancestors is around the corner...

4 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Cmanforall: 9:45pm On Jul 24

3 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by hammer567: 9:46pm On Jul 24
AND DAT WAS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.

I LIKE DIDDY BUT I LOVE TUPAC.

I STILL LISTEN TO 2PAC

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Marc3500: 9:46pm On Jul 24
This man has destroyed the lives of so many artists and they haven't bought him down
And some idiots in the comment section are saying these are lies well I can't blame them fools will always exist

I'm happy things are coming to light

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Meedon: 9:47pm On Jul 24
AmalaAtiEwedu:

warabout Easy E cool

RIP Easy E

We always fucck the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by eragoggle(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24
This is old news nah. Diddy paid the crips to take all deathrow chains. Tupac was trying to retaliate against Orlando Anderson at the MGM grand the night he was killed, because Orlando was bragging about snatching a deathrow chain. This action ultimately led Orlando and Keefe D hunting Pac down that evening and kill him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by aywagze(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24
When i saw the news source ..i know its one of those writers that loves feeding is bullsh!t ..🤔
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Thonee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24
Everything is working against Diddy now.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24
And it's a Nigerian bloh that breaks the news.. Naira land has truly fallen
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by hammer567: 9:48pm On Jul 24
2PAC WAS KILLED AT THE START OF HIS CAREER.

THE TYPE OF SONGS HE MADE, NONE OF ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS COME CLOSE.

IMAGINE WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE BY HIS PRIME?

HIS MOVIE POETIC JUSTICE STILL MAKES ME LAUGH.

THE WORLD NEVER RECOVERED FROM THAT LOSS.

9 Likes

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by kingyang: 9:48pm On Jul 24
Morbeta11:

https://gazettengr.com/court-document-reveals-p-diddy-paid-1-million-for-tupac-assassination/

Since he's on the run, they are going to hang allots of allegations on him till they bring him back to fcae all that was leveled against him
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Verbtips(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24
MMempire:
Who killed junior mafia?
i mean mohbad
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by hammer567: 9:50pm On Jul 24

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.