Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination (47681 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Diddy Gives His Mother A New Bentley & $1 Million During Her 80th Birthday Party / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by gare(f): 5:47am On Jul 25
brodalikeme:
The way dirts are building up on Diddy, I hope he is not going to end up like R Kelly.

Na life sentence he would get
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Elidrisy20: 5:50am On Jul 25
Na wicth hunt be this
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by oyeb15: 5:53am On Jul 25
What has Snoop dog has to say
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by GreatrAnalyst: 5:57am On Jul 25
Nonexisting1:
So it really was Diddy that robbed us of the legend, Tupac. It will never be well with him. Chei

I could quote your words in big letters.

There may be better rappers than 2Pac by some data or faves, but I don't personally rate any higher than him. He was something else. A legend that left too early
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by ddippset(m): 6:18am On Jul 25
I really doubt the story...

There have been many rumours about $who killed Tupac" over the years!

And besides I do not consider Keefe D a credible witness..

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Shugafree(m): 6:47am On Jul 25
[quote author=Nadingo post=131128003]Diddy didn't have a million bucks to pay for a hit in 1996.[/quote

Very good point !
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Sagacity10(m): 7:14am On Jul 25
Charmingrascal:
If lie runs for 20 years, one day the truth will catch up with it.

One day we will know who killed Mohbad.
Have we known who killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams and other top Government assassinations

Oga, this is Nigeria Ooooo. No American.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Sleekfingers: 7:20am On Jul 25
justmondris:

He was a millionaire in 1996.

P. Diddy's Financial Status in 1996
Name: Sean Combs (P. Diddy, Puff Daddy)
Estimated Net Worth in 1996: Over $10 million

ChatGTP is your friend.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And you believe he paid $1 million for Tupac assassination? Someone boys on the street can kill for less than $100k
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:32am On Jul 25
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Iqtest: 7:52am On Jul 25
Nadingo:
Diddy didn't have a million bucks to pay for a hit in 1996.
Are you serious? Diddy owns Bad Boy Records, the label Biggie was signed to. Biggie was already a millionaire at the time, and Diddy was his boss.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Jul 25
OlujobaSamuel:

Irrespective of the worth, splashing 1m to take out a rival in 1996 is insane. If Na Jackson or Celine Dion e wan take out, it means e fit spend 10m

Pac was about the hottest rapper in the game.
And the biggest rival.
Why do u think after Pac, no rapper like him has emerged?
Pac would still have been dropping good albums just like nas and Jay. He wasnt the type of OG to sit back doing nothing.
And he was rich too.

Besides, the 1m could include coniving with rogue cops to cover things up.

1 Like

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Jul 25
PoundHound:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u really dey vex o
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Roboto11: 8:17am On Jul 25
Not news.

Von zip was said to have received a bag from Diddy and refused to give a cut to Keefe D and his crew.

Wasn't commissioned by Diddy, just rewarded for the act.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Onucs(m): 8:28am On Jul 25
Omoawoke:
Black violence against blacks

The whites want to kill you, the Arabs want to kill you.
And yet you want to kill each other

Pac said it in his song "They say it's the white man i should fear but it's my own kind doing all the killings here"
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by tplayer: 8:29am On Jul 25
blowjohn:

All am saying is that Eminem already gave is a hint on who was probably involved in pacs murder.

BTW Eminem is not in my top 20 greatest rapper dead or alive.. I can name 20 rappers better than Eminem.

Nas( the greatest)
Jay
Biggie
Beanie Seagal
AZ
Cormega
Kool G rap
Big pun
Prodigy
Fat Joe
Rakim
KRS1
Ice cube
Scarface
Method man
Red man
Raekwon
Ghostface
Havoc
Gangster
Slick Rick

Etc

You have a dope list. Is it in order of greatness?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by k2money(m): 8:45am On Jul 25
femi4:
Fake Pdiddy has nothing to do with 2pac's death
don't mind those running their mouth, Suge kill Tupac and he's in jail, he kill him because of the huge money he's owing him plus to take his estate.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Greenfaces: 8:54am On Jul 25
Omoawoke:
Black violence against blacks

The whites want to kill you, the Arabs want to kill you.
And yet you want to kill each other
Lol. Why did you say Arabs want to kill blacks
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Gbeng30(m): 8:57am On Jul 25
This guy is just full of shit, he need to pay for his crime
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Parizz: 9:02am On Jul 25
ericmor:

He was not jealous of anything, it was just the gangster thing. That's the way they role over there. Mind you, the $1m check was given out but was never delivered to the killer of tupac. Tupac was just a problem of himself and he was been lead by people with no good advice. You can't just be jumping around just like that and expected everyone to be cool with you, most especially the east cost you were fucking with. those people will fucking kill you
You forgot he was robbed at quad studios
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Parizz: 9:06am On Jul 25
ericmor:

Na tupac dey mumu himself and was been fooled by surge night. He was trying to settle it all before he was shot. Tupac was messing with gangs more rugged than he was. No be to dey make mouth or do gragra, dem go just pai u straight up
50cent rolled with gangs too
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Parizz: 9:07am On Jul 25
ericmor:

He didn't but I will only blame puffy for pushing biggie to west cost as that time all because of money and business. Biggie too was too relax, it was as if he knew he was gonna die and he never mind. How some gangsters reason will baffle u at times, some don't fear death and some do think they are stronger and no gang have the balls to take them down
Was biggie a gangster
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Parizz: 9:09am On Jul 25
internationalman:

The dude is a joker. Eminem is the only rapper to have two platinum albums. The highest selling hip hop artiste of all time..

Dude is calling rappers he himself cannot even mention at least 5 songs to their names..

Eminem is always at the top of the list of greatest rappers of all time or at least in the top 5.

That guy is a joker
Eminem vs Lilwayne, bar for bar, who wins?
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by PissInside: 9:12am On Jul 25
Paying $1million for a hit on a fellow rapper in 1996 is madness.....Not even Bill gates or the Sultan of brunei will try that in the 1990's grin

The chain Death row records artists do wear back then was worth just $500..........So Diddy placing a bounty on it was pure hogwash....Yes we knew a Crip snatched a Death row chain from a Blood member at the store but it was strictly Gang rivalry...

Although diddy had a hand in Pac's death,he never paid for the hit...He only rewarded Eric Von Zip who was his bodyguard and a notorious crip....Kefee D is just lying cos he knows he's going down.

Pac who was a studio gangsta should have known better before jumping Orlando anderson, a real life street gansgta who was a crip and a brutal killer....Even in the picture of Pac with Suge knight in the BMW,you could see the guilt,fear and anxiousness in his eyes cos he knew he just jumped a notorious crip member who will definitely retaliate.

Back then,for as low as $2000,you can take out any rapper in America...No Crip,Blood or any other gang member will reject $10,000 to take out a rival no matter how famous,rugged or rich he is...Location don't matter too....A killer who lives in Compton can travel to Houston,TX and take out his victim.....Even Poochie,the alleged shooter of Biggie was reportedly paid $25,000 to kill Biggie....
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by justmondris: 10:07am On Jul 25
Sleekfingers:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And you believe he paid $1 million for Tupac assassination? Someone boys on the street can kill for less than $100k

2pac was not a small dog
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Medici777: 10:16am On Jul 25
These woke guys are coming with the kraken. It’s definitely over for Diddy if this can be proved
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by Leo588(m): 10:21am On Jul 25
Meedon:
Fuxxk you Diddy

Rest in peace my nigga 2Pac. We will meet to part no more.

Fucck all the bad boys record slowpoke fuccking record label.

Dr. Dre I sight you. You my niggy and homey

Rest in peace Biggy Smallz, I know you were used as a scapegoat but we recognize real when we see real mehnnn

Rest in peace Kadafi my homey
It means Diddy actually made the whole plan to annihilate the two guys for him to top the Industry.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by blowjohn(m): 10:37am On Jul 25
tplayer:

You have a dope list. Is it in order of greatness?

No but now that u nmentioned it let me adjust it. My number 1 will always be Nas who in my opinion is the greatest lyricist of all time of any music genre. My list is based on mic skills, lyrics, cadence etc. But lyrics form a far far bigger factor for me. Take note that the lyrics don't have to be too complex such that the listener is lost, like in an artist like lupe fiasco but the complex rhyme patterns should complex common sense.

Some guys are lambasting me for not putting Eminem.

Eminem is like a rap athlete. Very versatile yet boring most times.
U see the subject matter Eminem attends too is my problem with him.
Fast rap and double entendre don't move me.

I wish Eminem would return to the Eminem of 'say what you say feat dr dre' era. That was prime Eminem. All this fast rap he does isn't it.
And I'll say it, since his verse in renegade with Jay Z, Eminem has not had a better verse. Go check it out.

And rappers like Nas, jay Z, Raekwon give u lyrics that even Shakespeare would be marvled at.

Let me give u some lines frm Nas tracks so u understand.

'Steak tartare bloody, mercury levels from raw fish
Sushi for lunch, waiter at the table, the cork twist'

That's like prose, something Shakespeare would be proud of.

Again:

'Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them'

That's some real life lesson there.

I don't even want to begin to mention over 70 Nas tracks better than all Eminem songs lyrically.

The rest of the top 20 is difficult, but I'll put kool g rap in my top 5.
I'll put AZ and Raekwon in my top 15

I'll put biggie in my top 5 too.

Ill put Lauryn Hill in my top 20 too.

But Nas makes all other rappera look like kids.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by brodalikeme(m): 10:38am On Jul 25
Bobbynobobby:

You don't believe people are to be punished for your crimes abi what is the reason for this your 'hope'?

People should be punished for their crimes definitely. However, It is worrisome that the black entertainment community never seems to have a positive ending.
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:47am On Jul 25
Meedon:
Fuxxk you Diddy

Rest in peace my nigga 2Pac. We will meet to part no more.

Fucck all the bad boys record slowpoke fuccking record label.

Dr. Dre I sight you. You my niggy and homey

Rest in peace Biggy Smallz, I know you were used as a scapegoat but we recognize real when we see real mehnnn

Rest in peace Kadafi my homey

Fit be na him kill biggie small self, so them go think na revenge for 2pac death to cover up his shits
Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:49am On Jul 25
Gandrova:
That means Biggie smalls was accused wrongly.
I hope P Diddy rotten in jail.

Mind says he is the one that run biggie small assassination as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Document Reveals P Diddy Paid $1 Million For Tupac Assassination by internationalman(m): 10:58am On Jul 25
Parizz:
Eminem vs Lilwayne, bar for bar, who wins?

Bro Eminem will win every rapper alive bar to bar. A lot of all these other rappers admit it as well..

Check all his collaborations with top rappers, he ripped all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.