Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? (349 Views)

Don’t Confuse Faith With Emotions / Confuse At This Point.. / The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Jul 24
Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"

Confound means to cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by not according with their expectations.

Same Paul then opined later in 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints".

To confuse or not to confuse?
Do God really confound (confuse) the wise and mighty?

What an excellent contradiction from the imaginary Paul! tongue
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 5:10pm On Jul 24
Madness unlimited. Who does not understand this simple thing?

Clear proof that muslims are mad people fully incapable of understanding.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 5:25pm On Jul 24
StillDtruth:
Madness unlimited. Who does not understand this simple thing?

Clear proof that muslims are mad people fully incapable of understanding.

You like using this "madness" word a lot?

Did you inherit it from home or from Jesus? tongue
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 5:32pm On Jul 24
AntiChristian:

You like using this "madness" word a lot?

Did you inherit it from home or from Jesus? tongue

You are a mad person and may you die like this mad fool in Jesus Name!

https://www.nairaland.com/2887535/man-crushed-death-while-trying#42290345
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Jul 24
StillDtruth:

You are a mad person and you shall end like this mad fool in Jesus Name!

Any death is a good death in so far i die in Islam as a believer!

Is that death worse than John's death?

Moreso your Jesus said:
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:44-45

Na son of Satan i dey see unleash himself on my threads!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 5:54pm On Jul 24
AntiChristian:

Any death is a good death in so far i die in Islam as a believer!

Is that death worse than John's death?

Moreso your Jesus said:
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:44-45

Na son of Satan i dey see unleash himself on my threads!

See how mad you are? You mean to use your belief to deceive God and escape punishment? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So, this is the reason why suicide bombers are able to murder others including themselves.

No wonder you people are mad and very stupid.

If you do not die by your suicide bombing, then you would see that you people are mad fools when you are about to die and as you are dying, as you see that your belief in islam is vain like goliath believed in Dagoth as he died like a giant stupid pig.

You shall see that death is only the begining of the worsest things no man has never seen which is why all mean who are enemies if God fear death. Death and hell be unto you and God's Wrath destroy you such as no man has seen!

In the meantime may this be your portion
https://www.nairaland.com/7048665/middle-aged-man-burnt-death#111394185
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24
When people from different geographical locations on this planet gather together for worship and they are all obedient to those taking the lead among them {Hebrews 13:7, 17} surely the mighty men of the earth (world rulers) will be confused as to what made such a thing possible in the midst of imperfect humans from different backgrounds, race, culture and status {Isaiah 2:2-4} and to their shock these are the same creatures they keep amassing destructive devices to make them obey their own rules, in fact they have set up all forms of brainwashing tactics like Anthems and Pledges in order to make their people loyal to them all to no avail.

So when they see the same set of people become loyal and peacefully living their lives without giving them any headaches they are puzzled:

Could all these be as a result of what is found written in that book called Bible? smiley
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Jul 25
StillDtruth:

See how mad you are? You mean to use your belief to deceive God and escape punishment? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So, this is the reason why suicide bombers are able to murder others including themselves.

No wonder you people are mad and very stupid.
You are not a Christian following Jesus. You follow Satan as i said earlier. Samson committed suicide after praying to your God! He killed himself with all his enemies! Na your Bible the tori dey!

Suicide is forbidden in Islam and anyone who dies by it will be in hell!

If you do not die by your suicide bombing, then you would see that you people are mad fools when you are about to die and as you are dying, as you see that your belief in islam is vain like goliath believed in Dagoth as he died like a giant stupid pig.

You shall see that death is only the begining of the worsest things no man has never seen which is why all mean who are enemies if God fear death. Death and hell be unto you and God's Wrath destroy you such as no man has seen!

In the meantime may this be your portion
https://www.nairaland.com/7048665/middle-aged-man-burnt-death#111394185

Death is nothing, shebi your Jesus was overpowered by death? Death killed your God! Was your God afraid of death? So when death comes i pray to die when Allah is pleased with me!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Jul 25
StillDtruth:

You are a mad person and may you die like this mad fool in Jesus Name!

Pray to die like Jesus or John the Baptist!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:31am On Jul 25
Antichristian I have a question for you
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by TenQ: 11:40am On Jul 25
AntiChristian:
Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"

Confound means to cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by not according with their expectations.

Same Paul then opined later in 1 Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints".

1. Your grouse against Paul amount to nothing for according to your scholars, Paul is an Apostle of Jesus referred to by Allah in the Quran.
2. The verse above refers to you only if you claim to be WISE in your own eyes that simple things like SALVATION through CHrist is too mundane for you

Dont For get that Allah is the Al-Makr (the Deceiver) who created CHristianity by deceiving ALL the Disciples of Jesus including Mary the Mother of Jesus that Jesus was crucified on a tree
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Jul 25
TenQ:

1. Your grouse against Paul amount to nothing for according to your scholars, Paul is an Apostle of Jesus referred to by Allah in the Quran.
That Paul didn't claim he was sent by Jesus. He also didn't encourage people to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus to be saved! Just as your Jesus is different, your Paul is likewise different!

2. The verse above refers to you only if you claim to be WISE in your own eyes that simple things like SALVATION through CHrist is too mundane for you
Yes, it remains a contradiction. If God confounds then He is the author of confusion!

Dont For get that Allah is the Al-Makr (the Deceiver) who created CHristianity by deceiving ALL the Disciples of Jesus including Mary the Mother of Jesus that Jesus was crucified on a tree
I knew you would lie as usual. The disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslims as revealed by Allah! They didn't call themselves Christians even in the Bible! The salvation of humans is not on the death or resurrection of anyone! So whether anyone believes Jesus died and resurrected or otherwise, they would only be saved by their belief/Faith in God and their works!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:
Antichristian I have a question for you

Ask away!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by FRANCISTOWN: 1:12pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

Ask away!
Jesus stole from a field that was not his farm and also stole a donkey that was not his.

Should we say because he was was Jesus he never stole and not a thief. What kind of example did he lay for his followers?
Are christians free to take what doesn't belong to them without permission because they are children of God just like Jesus.

My question is. Did Jesus steal or not?
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 2:38pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Jesus stole from a field that was not his farm and also stole a donkey that was not his.

Should we say because he was was Jesus he never stole and not a thief. What kind of example did he lay for his followers?
Are christians free to take what doesn't belong to them without permission because they are children of God just like Jesus.

Actually i will say he did steal but there exist two opinions (i.e. my opinions) on this matter.

1. He didn't steal as such is permitted in the law from Deuteronomy 23:25 which states:
When you enter your neighbor's grainfield, you may pluck the heads of grain with your hand, but you must not put a sickle to your neighbor's grain.

2. He did steal according to today's standard and this may be drawn fromExodus 20:15, Matthew 19:18, Leviticus 19:11, Deuteronomy 5:19!

Opinion 2 stands more appropriate!

As regards the donkey ride story i don't think that one happened during to large gaps in between the narrations from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!

But if that story did happen then it is invasion of privacy and theft! grin
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by FRANCISTOWN: 2:43pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

Actually i will say he did steal but there exist two opinions (i.e. my opinions) on this matter.

1. He didn't steal as such is permitted in the law from Deuteronomy 23:25 which states:
When you enter your neighbor's grainfield, you may pluck the heads of grain with your hand, but you must not put a sickle to your neighbor's grain.

2. He did steal according to today's standard and this may be drawn fromExodus 20:15, Matthew 19:18, Leviticus 19:11, Deuteronomy 5:19!

Opinion 2 stands more appropriate!

As regards the donkey ride story i don't think that one happened during to large gaps in between the narrations from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John!

But if that story did happen then it is invasion of privacy and theft! grin

Thanks for your honest opinion.

Now to my second question. If Muhammad really slept with Aisha when she was 9 years old. Did that make him a pedophile?
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

It's obvious you don't understand English.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 3:14pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Thanks for your honest opinion.

Now to my second question. If Muhammad really slept with Aisha when she was 9 years old. Did that make him a pedophile?

Pedophilia is having sexual feelings directed towards children.

The Prophet didn't direct his sexual feelings towards children. He married Aa'isha with the permission of her father and she was the only young woman she married as others were previously married before he married them.

Secondly, there's no law that criminalize such 1400 years ago even from the Qur'an, Bible and common law till recently about 500 years ago when the age of consent was riased to about 18 years in most countries.

Does that word "Pedophila" even exist before 1900? I doubt it.
So Pedophilia is a new term!
What the scriptural laws forbid is to harm others! If sleeping with her will cause her harm then you can't do that!

Though age of consent have been increasing in the last 500 years
Angola and the Philippines still have an age of consent set at 12 years old.
France specifies the minimum age of consent as 15 according to Article 227-25 of the Penal Code.
Britain sets the age of consent at 16.
Germany and China have an age of consent of 14.
Japan recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Jul 25
Truvelisback:
It's obvious you don't understand English.

School me please!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

School me please!
To confound means to prove wrong. I.e to prove the wise wrong.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 3:45pm On Jul 25
Truvelisback:
To confound means to prove wrong. I.e to prove the wise wrong.

That's your own derived meaning. I just rechecked and see the attached.

cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by not according with their expectations.
"the inflation figure confounded economic analysts"
Similar:
amaze
astonish
dumbfound
stagger
surprise
startle
stun

Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

That's your own derived meaning. I just rechecked and see the attached.

cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by not according with their expectations.
"the inflation figure confounded economic analysts"
Similar:
amaze
astonish
dumbfound
stagger
surprise
startle
stun
The word is an homonym. It has several meaning. You just red a Kjv. Read other translations e.g Niv and others or better still find the Kjv Bible dictionary for the meaning of that word. As for the 2nd scripture you quoted, the Bible passage refers to the need of orderlineness in doing things in the house of God. If you read vs31 down.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by FRANCISTOWN: 4:29pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

The Prophet didn't direct his sexual feelings towards children. He married Aa'isha with the permission of her father and she was the only young woman she married as others were previously married before he married them.

Secondly, there's no law that criminalize such 1400 years ago even from the Qur'an, Bible and common law till recently about 500 years ago when the age of consent was riased to about 18 years in most countries.

What the scriptural laws forbid is to harm others! If sleeping with her will cause her harm then you can't do that!

France specifies the minimum age of consent as 15 according to Article 227-25 of the Penal Code.
Hmmm! Sorry to ask. Are you a tebleeq or what is it called?
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 5:08pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

Pray to die like Jesus or John the Baptist!

I pray you die like this man
https://www.nairaland.com/5355175/married-man-burnt-death-girlfriends#81180040
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

Hmmm! Sorry to ask. Are you a tebleeq or what is it called?

Tablig is an Islamic sect!

I am not!

But I am a lover of the Sunnah of the Prophet of Islam!
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 7:33pm On Jul 25
FRANCISTOWN:

See how Mad you are just like the mad muslim here?

Only you say jesus stole

Only you kom dey ask weda jesus steal. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You would soon start eating paper in Mushin market.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:11pm On Jul 25
StillDtruth:

You would soon start eating paper in Mushin market.
Dey play, I dey Island.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by TenQ: 11:44pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:
That Paul didn't claim he was sent by Jesus. He also didn't encourage people to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus to be saved! Just as your Jesus is different, your Paul is likewise different!
Another format of LIES, so there is Another Islamic Paul!?
Who was he ? Can you explain?
AntiChristian:

Yes, it remains a contradiction. If God confounds then He is the author of confusion!
First, you made Allah a LIAR: for he said
Quran 29:46
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

If the verse above is true, are you concurring that Allah the Author of Confusion?

Stupid logic: So, If Allah kills, he is a Murderer!?

AntiChristian:

I knew you would lie as usual. The disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslims as revealed by Allah! They didn't call themselves Christians even in the Bible! The salvation of humans is not on the death or resurrection of anyone! So whether anyone believes Jesus died and resurrected or otherwise, they would only be saved by their belief/Faith in God and their works!
1. Form three arabic sentences of your choice with the word Ω…ΩŽΩƒΩŽΨ±ΩŽ and lets see who is telling lies
2. 1 Peter 4:16
16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by expert234: 5:28am On Jul 26
AntiChristian:

Can you allow a 54 year old man to fvck your 9 years old daughter?
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by expert234: 5:30am On Jul 26
AntiChristian:

Show me where disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslim, you shameless slave of deceiving allah
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by StillDtruth: 5:38am On Jul 26
FRANCISTOWN:

Dey play, I dey Island.

πŸ˜† like atheists always tell the truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: To Confuse Or Not To Confuse? by AntiChristian: 10:50am On Jul 26
expert234:

Show me where disciples of Jesus called themselves Muslim, you shameless slave of deceiving allah

Na your religion to curse and abuse o!

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

β€œThen when β€˜Isa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: β€˜Who will be my helpers in Allah’s cause?’ Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: β€˜We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah).’

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger [β€˜Isa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth, i.e. La ilaha illallah β€” none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)” [Al β€˜Imran 3:52-53]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.27th.april.2015 | I Beg You; Please! / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.4th.may.2015 | I Pray For You! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.