Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ (40214 Views)

Victor Boniface Gifts Viral Carpenter 1.5 Million Naira / Nigeria Vs Ghana In Germany? What Victor Boniface Did After Scoring / Siasia Resorts To Gofundme To Raise Money For His Appeal At CAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by paymentvoucher: 10:45am On Jul 25
LIAR
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by MossadAgent: 10:45am On Jul 25
God bless him.

The young man has a vision and is honest .

He will go far in both his career and life.

3 Likes

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by flyinnizam(m): 10:45am On Jul 25
king of cruise

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:46am On Jul 25
grin
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by verifiablefacts: 10:46am On Jul 25
SmartyPants:

You can read right?

Another day to contend with unreasonable Nigerians. I'm ready for you people. cheesy

Just joking my brother,I never meant to offend you.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by 2Radii: 10:49am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
So you dey live from hand to mouth? Try saving for the rainy days,no dey chop salary finish.
Abi na una dey their minimum wage?
Stop taking jokes serious..its not only him, there were other leverkusen players and staff
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by VaginaAcademic: 10:50am On Jul 25
Wheelbarrow be like Bugatti grin

2 Likes

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Jul 25
Omo werey grin

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by FatherLord: 10:52am On Jul 25
In that part of the world DIY is common no matter your status

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by nairalanda1(m): 10:55am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
So you dey live from hand to mouth? Try saving for the rainy days,no dey chop salary finish.

He is clearly having fun. If Leverksuen really was delaying payments...he and his teammates would by now be doing daily protest...like one Spanish club that collapsed some years ago...and players had to protest before they got some payment.

It is also possible he is investing the money in assets that cannot be immediately liquefied for extra money...so not broke , just not enough loose cash.

Knowing Nigerians and africans...his salary is also going to feed several people back home. Saido Mane even has hundreds of people on 75 euro a month(that's partly why he moved to Saudi even more extra cash)

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by boxypane(m): 10:55am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
You no get the gist.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:55am On Jul 25
Creamypie:
Skit to generate "likes".apc demented followers will use this one to tell u that way is not different from this way
Baba you get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by koladebrainiac(m): 10:56am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
well an joke sha, he was doing voluntary job and not only him
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Solidex(m): 10:57am On Jul 25
Stingy man.
This is just a smart show meant desuad his friends and families, from expecting so much from him.
Just to avoid Billing.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by brainhgeek(m): 10:57am On Jul 25
This is misleading.
He was doing a community work to rebuild a school at the neighborhood Bayer

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Sirlins(m): 11:00am On Jul 25
Nbeni:
Yhis is not possible
chaiii see as everything soft, even the wheelbarrow na two drip yellow tires. God abeg na if na because of my sins forgive Biko

2 Likes

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Hushpuppy20(m): 11:01am On Jul 25
Gwon gwo gwo ngwo.

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jul 25
If you believe this, then you also believe rapture would happen......... 😁😂
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Stevenbright(m): 11:06am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:

Don't mind him. He is probably on a community service sentence for an offense or him and his teammates are volunteering to cleanup their club's pitch facility.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by whippersnapper(m): 11:09am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
na cruise oh person wey dey collect 66 million every week
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by borie4u(m): 11:13am On Jul 25
EmmyMaestro:
Leverkusen star, Victor Boniface resorts to manual labour due to ‘delayed pay’

Super Eagles and Bayer Leverkusen forward, Victor Boniface, has left Nigerians reeling with laughter on social media after he started doing manual labour.

He jokingly stated that the Bundesliga club was yet to pay him his salary this month, so he had to go to the site and hustle for his ‘urgent 2k’.

Boniface shared a photo of himself clearing the leaves at a location abroad while dressed as a labourer.

The 23-year-old footballer captioned the post; “As levekusen never drop raba. Me don enter site go hustle for my urgent 2k.”
My friend, Victor Boniface will want to whine you but no panic. You way u fit buy the whole ShopRite without going bankrupt con dey lie to us say u dey find urgent 2k
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:14am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
So you actually believe that? You can believe anything then
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by nedekid: 11:16am On Jul 25
GanagiBitrus:
He's just having fun. Lol!
Abi, the guy de do house chores.
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Deeegbee: 11:20am On Jul 25
whippersnapper:
na cruise oh person wey dey collect 66 million every week

That is his gross earnings, tax deduction is almost 50% so he ends up with around 35M.

Besides, he lives in Europe all year round. He won’t spend in Naira but in €€.

1 Like

Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:21am On Jul 25
Baba dey teach us spices of life
grin
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On Jul 25
VaginaAcademic:
Wheelbarrow be like Bugatti grin
I taya oi!
grin
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by killuminati(m): 11:28am On Jul 25
Liar, liar, pants on fire
I won't stop smoking till I retire

My niggaz, my b1tchez, they lovely, they love me
Cal me sure, wtf you doing? I'm trna get higher

Cos I'm rider, a slider
Invite her, to a gangster

Party provider, cool
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Sky048: 11:29am On Jul 25
verifiablefacts:
only him change wey him spend remain for night club go feed ur village....fool APC like U reasoning evil...
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by Sky048: 11:30am On Jul 25
2Radii:
Stop taking jokes serious..its not only him, there were other leverkusen players and staff
you dey mind the ApC fool ... reasoning evil
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by OGrockinnewacct: 11:32am On Jul 25
Na cruise.
You guys should check Patrice Evra’s page too. That guy too na weyrey
Re: Leverkusen Star, Victor Boniface Resorts To Manual Labour Due To ‘delayed Pay’ by izubext007: 11:34am On Jul 25
this one nal fun labor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / Ben Gray Visits Ajegunle, Nigeria, Surrounded By Security Men - Photos / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Five Feared Dead, Scores Injured During Stadium Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.