Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) (41559 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) / White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by victorVIC1(m): 6:14am On Jul 26
The tribalism in Nigeria is worse than this.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by victorVIC1(m): 6:19am On Jul 26
izubext007:
why can't she walk 🏃fast and avoid all this videos

Don't mind her, she took advantage of the situation to build a content yet pretending like she was scared. Most of those beggers are mentally deranged. You ignore them and keep moving at a faster pace
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by blueAgent(m): 6:30am On Jul 26
Omoawoke:
Ogun go kill that white woman!

When they were invading Africa and looting our resources and destroyed our economy and mortgage the soul of Africa most especially west Africans, they did not know?

Every west African have every right to enter the uk and be whatever they choose to. One day, a Nigerian will become the prime minister of UK, that day will surely come.

As a Nigerian, try to get at least one of US passport, British, Australian or Canadian passport. It is your right. And when you get it, you have the same fivking right like this white British bastard and if she dares talk trash to you, show her hell and let them know we own the country together

Useless comment.

No wonder our leaders take us for granted.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 6:33am On Jul 26
Alexlalax1:
See the insult. This is what you get when your supposed leaders fail to put their house in order. I haven't heard or seen lazy South Africans being insulted in this way in another man's land. God will punish the people responsible for hardworking Nigerians leaving the comfort of their homes to go slave in another man's country in the name of looking for a better life which it's country failed to give them.

Biafran monkeys will always use every opportunity to wail.
Whereas it's your blodas that go to all these countries to ruin Nigeria's image.

Go to the streets of South Africa and see how your blodas are doing drugs, kidnapping, and all sort of criminalities, while your women are into prostitution.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by femi4: 7:14am On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
UK-based Nigerian lady shares her scary encounter with a white lady in London shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiK6wr1HG88
Everything is content to Nigerians in the UK. You know she's mentally unstable, what's the bid deal. We have them in every Country

Any small issue, you are quick to turn on the camera...what a shame
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Jul 26
Babalegba:
Nothing unusual there. There are winos in inner London. You should stay and develop your own country instead of running to another man's country

Lol. It looks like you're confused about whose responsibilities it is to develop Nigeria. It is not the responsibility of the average Nigerian out there looking for one meal a day. It is the responsibility of those people in charge of our resources, they have our collective money, the power, the authority to make life better for all of us.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Justdwayitis: 7:25am On Jul 26
She's a drugged,
If comes closer to you punch her in the face and call the cops showing the video as evidence and say you feared for your life.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by dragunov: 7:28am On Jul 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my elder bro married a UK lady.

She follow for people way teach me how to SMOKE CIGARETTE wen i was 12yrs old.

Na me de go buy her PACK of CIGARETTES then with chilled bottle of BEER.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
If this is true, by 50, you for don pai. Besides, where were your parents when all this was happening?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by victory36(m): 7:29am On Jul 26
Omoawoke:
Ogun go kill that white woman!

When they were invading Africa and looting our resources and destroyed our economy and mortgage the soul of Africa most especially west Africans, they did not know?

Every west African have every right to enter the uk and be whatever they choose to. One day, a Nigerian will become the prime minister of UK, that day will surely come.

As a Nigerian, try to get at least one of US passport, British, Australian or Canadian passport. It is your right. And when you get it, you have the same fivking right like this white British bastard and if she dares talk trash to you, show her hell and let them know we own the country together

then stop complaining about colonialism since England is your birthright 🙄. If igbos claim ikwerre land now, you guys will rain fire and brimstone.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by historic: 7:49am On Jul 26
smileyE reach for her to fear oo... I am sure the Nigerian lady na horror fan person. Go watch " Drag me to Hell" to understand what I mean. She no want gbege.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Collins4u1(m): 8:07am On Jul 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my elder bro married a UK lady.

She follow for people way teach me how to SMOKE CIGARETTE wen i was 12yrs old.

Na me de go buy her PACK of CIGARETTES then with chilled bottle of BEER.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You’re a reaaaal bad man

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 8:16am On Jul 26
Alexlalax1:
See the insult. This is what you get when your supposed leaders fail to put their house in order. I haven't heard or seen lazy South Africans being insulted in this way in another man's land. God will punish the people responsible for hardworking Nigerians leaving the comfort of their homes to go slave in another man's country in the name of looking for a better life which it's country failed to give them.

I love ur comment, but tribal bigots won't see this or have this view

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 8:19am On Jul 26
AguluLiar:

Biafran monkeys will always use every opportunity to wail.
Whereas it's your blodas that go to all these countries to ruin Nigeria's image.

Go to the streets of South Africa and see how your blodas are doing drugs, kidnapping, and all sort of criminalities, while your women are into prostitution.

Ur fada is a 'bascard' , proper one ...u wen him supposed pour for ground he go de let woman conceive you. The commenter u are insulting didn't mention any leader but the leaders generally but u insulted Igbos.

I'm not Igbo but a Nigerian. People like u deserve no space on earth. Wi¢kedd man from a wickeddd tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by TempleHouse: 8:30am On Jul 26
Not a white lady as suggested.

That area at Tottenham is full of white European and Romanian begging for money for their drug use
While putting on video to suggest White ladies are begging like Nigeria

This new arrival keep behaving as if UK is the best thing to happen to their family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:44am On Jul 26
Babalegba:
Nothing unusual there. There are winos in inner London. You should stay and develop your own country instead of running to another man's country

In what way have you developed your own country? With which resources, if yes?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by alizma: 8:47am On Jul 26
mysticwarrior:
Na that one you dey talk? if na her naija husband open mouth shout for her for UK, police go don dey the door in the next 5 minutes to evict the nigga.
No mind them, Jezebels. They are quick to bring down their helper by using police but now that she needs to help herself, she has forgotten police number
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Lucius899(m): 8:48am On Jul 26
All these new breed of japa crew that always have something to complain about. Person wey you go ignore dey go your own way. Na to dey record everything 😏
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Bluntemperor: 9:00am On Jul 26
unmask:
I think she did the right thing by avoiding an engagement. The other lady is probably an homeless person or someone down on her luck, who blames everybody but herself.

You have sense!
Even in Nigeria,some people blame other Nigerians for their own problems,they created themselves!
I wander when they looked into the Mirror,they must be seeing demons,then!😂😅
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by NAC1666: 9:38am On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
UK-based Nigerian lady shares her scary encounter with a white lady in London shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiK6wr1HG88
Run and don't use same road again
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by releastaso(m): 9:46am On Jul 26
[/b]This woman is mentally unstable na. Can’t you see for yourself?[b]
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Oju4190: 9:59am On Jul 26
naija4life247:
They are like South Africans.

A high school dropout with no skills who now sells by the roadside believes a foreign medical doctor or computer programmer has come to snatch his job. Can he do the job of a medical doctor or computer programmer if he is given the job? Useless drug addicts just like South Africans
Then u shod stay in ur country and practice ur Medical doctor and computer programmer.......Be patriotic.....Don't b a coward.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 10:19am On Jul 26
Truthbites:

Ur fada is a 'bascard' , proper one ...u wen him supposed pour for ground he go de let woman conceive you. The commenter u are insulting didn't mention any leader but the leaders generally but u insulted Igbos.

I'm not Igbo but a Nigerian. People like u deserve no space on earth. Wi¢kedd man from a wickeddd tribe

Biafran monkey,
Go and jump into lagoon, I'm not responsible for your failures in life.
Na elections still dey pepper you and fellow delusional monkeys.

Why didn't you ask your good for nothing father to contest with Jagaban in the same elections?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 10:34am On Jul 26
victory36:
then stop complaining about colonialism since England is your birthright 🙄. If igbos claim ikwerre land now, you guys will rain fire and brimstone.

Na wá oh!
Why do you people like attaching yourselves to Ikwerre tribe?

Are you coveting the abundant natural resources in the Niger Delta?
Why can't Eebos stay on their own and stop eyeing Niger Deltan resources
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08am On Jul 26
Ashawoman82:
Oga u are not wise, that video is a proof incase anything happen to her... Omo this ur question shows you aren't woke at all.
She didn't have to video, nothing will happen to her, all she had to do was just ignore and kept walking. Making this video might even escalate the situation, looks like she has no where important she was going hence she had the time to video.

I grew up in London i have met so many beggars in London, they are not harmful, if you don't want to give them money just ignore them and keep moving, don't start taking photos of them or videoing them
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by pinterestdown4: 11:19am On Jul 26
Pinterest Downloader is a free Pinterest Video Downloader Online tool that allows users to save and download Pinterest Videos in high-resolution MP4 format. With just a few mouse clicks and without the need to download any additional third-party software, you can download any video, or animated GIF from Pinterest.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by IamOrei(m): 11:56am On Jul 26
u lie..

no one in the uk will sell those stuffs to a 12yr old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Help Needed To Locate Family Of Homeless Nigerian Lady Seen In Germany (video) / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.