Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,233 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) (41560 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells Roasted Corn In London (Video) / White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by subcbouy: 12:06pm On Jul 26
Ashawoman82:
Oga u are not wise, that video is a proof incase anything happen to her... Omo this ur question shows you aren't woke at all.
While you are right, what is her reason for posting the video when she didn't even call the police? She should have ignored the beggar completely without replying to her. These beggars have realized that blacks give a reasonable amount of money to them (notes, not coins), unlike white folks that give coins.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by uzoka12(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26
officialwdhtv:
UK-based Nigerian lady shares her scary encounter with a white lady in London shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiK6wr1HG88
in
Don't mind her she's a physcopat
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Smithwilliams826: 12:35pm On Jul 26
Maeve7:
Summary please.
buy data watch d video
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Maeve7: 12:38pm On Jul 26
Smithwilliams826:
buy data watch d video

I have unlimited data. I don’t want to watch.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by izubext007: 12:43pm On Jul 26
you fool , u think they are not CCTV camera 📷 around that vicinity.
Wen you see 👁️👁️ trouble try and run , every thing no be content.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by godofuck231: 1:22pm On Jul 26
Push am enter under bus , mumu
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by victory36(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26
AguluLiar:

Na wá oh!
Why do you people like attaching yourselves to Ikwerre tribe?

Are you coveting the abundant natural resources in the Niger Delta?
Why can't Eebos stay on their own and stop eyeing Niger Deltan resources
stop saying rubbish. Ikwerres are igbos with identity crisis
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 7:14am On Jul 27
AguluLiar:

Biafran monkey,
Go and jump into lagoon, I'm not responsible for your failures in life.
Na elections still dey pepper you and fellow delusional monkeys.

Why didn't you ask your good for nothing father to contest with Jagaban in the same elections?

Do you know how I know u are a du11 Yoruba? They always insist other people are Igbos. Yorubas are very dul1 and my0pic. U still called me Igbo when I said I'm not. U are du1l. I have never visit the east one day, not to talk of being Igbo... will I deny my tribe because of u this m0ron or oponu on the net? I nor send either Igbo or Yoruba. I don't give a single flying fck about ur tribes. Thank God I'm neither of u two. If u two united..., Fulanis wouldn't have messed Nigerians up. But Yorubas continue to be jealous of Igbos, because Igbos are far way finer than u guys, they gat swag, they got money, talent, more intelligent, so Yorubas, eat,sleep,think Igbos because they are better than u guys in all ramifications. And y'all will remain jealous for the rest of ur mi$erable lives. U are underneath Igbos for ever
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 10:37am On Jul 27
Truthbites:

Do you know how I know u are a du11 Yoruba? They always insist other people are Igbos. Yorubas are very dul1 and my0pic. U still called me Igbo when I said I'm not. U are du1l. I have never visit the east one day, not to talk of being Igbo... will I deny my tribe because of u this m0ron or oponu on the net? I nor send either Igbo or Yoruba. I don't give a single flying fck about ur tribes. Thank God I'm neither of u two. If u two united..., Fulanis wouldn't have messed Nigerians up. But Yorubas continue to be jealous of Igbos, because Igbos are far way finer than u guys, they gat swag, they got money, talent, more intelligent, so Yorubas, eat,sleep,think Igbos because they are better than u guys in all ramifications. And y'all will remain jealous for the rest of ur mi$erable lives. U are underneath Igbos for ever

Biafran monkey,

Who asked you all the useless stories you're telling me ?
To give you a knock on your flat and cannibal head dey hungry me

Illiterate monkey, why are you people always boasting to cover your incurable inferiority complex.

It is you and your illiterate blodas that are bitter and jealous of the Yoruba race
Have you noticed you people don't live long because of the bitterness you inherited from your cursed ancestors?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 2:49pm On Jul 27
AguluLiar:

Biafran monkey,

Who asked you all the useless stories you're telling me ?
To give you a knock on your flat and cannibal head dey hungry me

Illiterate monkey, why are you people always boasting to cover your incurable inferiority complex.

It is you and your illiterate blodas that are bitter and jealous of the Yoruba race
Have you noticed you people don't live long because of the bitterness you inherited from your cursed ancestors?

You still insulted Igbos? Leave them the fck alone! They are ur Lord. They rule over ur tribe. Nor go let Igbo matter kee u o....I'm from the North.

Nb
Tell them to teach y'all how to maintain hygiene. Dirty pple
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my elder bro married a UK lady.

She follow for people way teach me how to SMOKE CIGARETTE wen i was 12yrs old.

Na me de go buy her PACK of CIGARETTES then with chilled bottle of BEER.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Did you get to fvck her?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 4:47pm On Jul 27
Truthbites:

You still insulted Igbos? Leave them the fck alone! They are ur Lord. They rule over ur tribe. Nor go let Igbo matter kee u o....I'm from the North.

Nb
Tell them to teach y'all how to maintain hygiene. Dirty pple

Biafran monkey,

To give you a knock on your flat head dey hungry me
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 9:22pm On Jul 27
AguluLiar:

Biafran monkey,

To give you a knock on your flat head dey hungry me

I for join u curse the Biafrans, but they are better than ur whole tribe. Ur tribe de under their nyash
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by meobizy(f): 11:32am On Jul 28
I stopped caring about racists when I realized I could always travel back home. My country is not war-torn and I don’t languish in poverty. Na bad leaders carry me go that side, nothing else.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 12:41pm On Jul 28
Truthbites:

I for join u curse the Biafrans, but they are better than ur whole tribe. Ur tribe de under their nyash

Biafran monkey,
You and your ancestors still dey chop human flesh in this 21st century .
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 6:09pm On Jul 28
AguluLiar:

Biafran monkey,
You and your ancestors still dey chop human flesh in this 21st century .

Biafrans bigger than Yaris forever ....if na Ibo man enter power, he can't be this dumb, they are very clever..I support igbos forever... Google the word the most intelligent blacks on Earth, abd u see Igbos crop up. Go to Google now. Even me de envy them like u ...now scram to Google...u oponu
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 6:19pm On Jul 28
Truthbites:

Biafrans bigger than Yaris forever ....if na Ibo man enter power, he can't be this dumb, they are very clever..I support igbos forever... Google the word the most intelligent blacks on Earth, abd u see Igbos crop up. Go to Google now. Even me de envy them like u ...now scram to Google...u oponu

Tell your useless stories to your fellow illiterate Biafran monkeys.

In the days of regional government, South East was the most backward.
Azikiwe was inferior to Awolowo in intelligence and leadership styles.
Azikiwe was a common errand boy to Tafawa during his days.

Since 1999, South East has produced the worst leaders. Today, their region contributes little or nothing to GDP.
They are always delusional, they have little or no intelligence but boasts over nothing.

They're a bunch of bitter and envious people.
The bitterness and envy don't allow them to live long. I know many of their leaders that have perished this year alone.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 7:28pm On Jul 28
AguluLiar:

Tell your useless stories to your fellow illiterate Biafran monkeys.

In the days of regional government, South East was the most backward.
Azikiwe was inferior to Awolowo in intelligence and leadership styles.
Azikiwe was a common errand boy to Tafawa during his days.

Since 1999, South East has produced the worst leaders. Today, their region contributes little or nothing to GDP.
They are always delusional, they have little or no intelligence but boasts over nothing.

They're a bunch of bitter and envious people.
The bitterness and envy don't allow them to live long. I know many of their leaders that have perished this year alone.

Lower humans, see who u guys produced. Is that the best y'all got?
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by historic: 7:36pm On Jul 29
Truthbites:

Just checked on that and confirmed it to be true... Omo Igbos are too much abeg! Imagine to be the most intelligent in a particular race of people no be beans oo.

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Chiboy484(m): 10:24am On Jul 30
historic:

Confirm it myself Igbos are indeed very great, respect them

Just checked on that and confirmed it to be true... Omo Igbos are too much abeg! Imagine to be the most intelligent in a particular race of people no be beans oo.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by Truthbites: 11:27am On Jul 30
historic:

Historic, we need to tag agululiar.
Mr. AguluLiar, come o people have started confirming what I said.

I'm not an Igbo, but those people are intelligent,hard working, good looking and rich. E de pain this agululiar ...make he go hug transformer...Dem plenty for ajegunle...
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by AguluLiar: 1:19pm On Jul 30
Truthbites:

Historic, we need to tag agululiar.
Mr. AguluLiar, come o people have started confirming what I said.

I'm not an Igbo, but those people are intelligent,hard working, good looking and rich. E de pain this agululiar ...make he go hug transformer...Dem plenty for ajegunle...

Biafran monkey,
It is your blodas that are dying daily due to the envy of Yorubas

Have you noticed many of your blodas that have died this year due to the envy and bitterness of

Junior pope
Mr Ibu
Ogbonnaya Onu
Ezeife
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Lady Shares Scary Encounter With White Lady In London (video) by ChiefOkporghe: 8:56am On Jul 31
Omoawoke:
Ogun go kill that white woman!

When they were invading Africa and looting our resources and destroyed our economy and mortgage the soul of Africa most especially west Africans, they did not know?

Every west African have every right to enter the uk and be whatever they choose to. One day, a Nigerian will become the prime minister of UK, that day will surely come.

As a Nigerian, try to get at least one of US passport, British, Australian or Canadian passport. It is your right. And when you get it, you have the same fivking right like this white British bastard and if she dares talk trash to you, show her hell and let them know we own the country together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Help Needed To Locate Family Of Homeless Nigerian Lady Seen In Germany (video) / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.