Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,226 members, 7,936,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost (12245 Views)

Buy Top Toyota, Lexus, And Honda Cars Under ₦1.5 Million Naira At Carmart.africa / Top 5 Cheap Cars You Can Buy Now On Carmart.africa – Starts From 1 Million Naira / Nigeria Is Now Able To Buy And Sell Cars For Free On Carmart.africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by MrJames007: 8:52pm On Jul 25
Timagex:

Cars 45? Run o!!
Haha no be you go tell me.

Like the price person Highlander 1m. shocked
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by correctguy101(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25
Offpoint1:
APC are threatening you with death not to join protest... Forgetting you'll likely get kidnap and killed, or die of hunger before their disastrous 4 years.

It's better you die fighting for a better Nigeria, than die because of bad Nigeria.

The choice is yours

If the protests will be staged in front of their houses and offices, then good.

Blocking roads that don't even lead to their offices and homes, then playing music and dancing (like the last protest), is that how you fight for a better Nigeria?

Make una better go save money ammunitions and soldiers to combat nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by chuka5000(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:
Learn from the failure of Cars45 Abi Wetin be their name and their fake bidding.

People will sit behind computers and the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria.

Lies. People and punching fake figures on the budding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally.

They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

Anyway I do not think you run that same business model.

Make I hold my peace first. 😄😄😄

I wish you well in your business endeavors and venture.

Always ask questions first before bursting online
Cars45 is a very successful company, they now own

The most successful online car mart in Nigerian history. Pls note that jiji bought OLX too and shit it down
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Offpoint1: 9:13pm On Jul 25
correctguy101:

If the protests will be staged in front of their houses and offices, then good.

Blocking roads that don't even lead to their offices and homes, then playing music and dancing (like the last protest), is that how you fight for a better Nigeria?

Make una better go save money ammunitions and soldiers to combat nonsense..
The kidnappers that will come for you, don't block the road that lead to your house.

Either you get the message or you ignore it
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by 10thTenthMan: 9:19pm On Jul 25
chuka5000:

The most successful online car mart in Nigerian history. Pls note that jiji bought OLX too and shit it down

I do not need to ask questions concerning my experience. Or consult anyone about my experience with them which I have posted as a follow up response to someone’s comment.

I have stated my opinion and my dissatisfaction with their services and why it is so?

If they are a successful company. I am happy for them. I wish them more wins in their business venture and endeavor as they navigate the continuous road of business and customer satisfaction.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by prosonnel: 9:26pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:
Learn from the failure of Cars45 Abi Wetin be their name and their fake bidding.

People will sit behind computers at the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria. Lies. People are punching fake figures on the bidding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally. They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

You're so on point.
I took a car to them which the valued it for 6.4m but later ended up selling the car for 10.2m

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25
rentAcock:
I have a 1998 camry for sale for just 8Million
What exactly is your problem?
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by ezewealth(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25
adonainana:

Can you imagine eBay type of bidding for items in a dishonest country like Nigeria. How many people even have internet access and don’t have work.

Nigeria that even the president lied and finessed his way into office. Who in their right sense would go and bid the right price of course even if the bidding was real, they will bid rubbish on purpose.

It’s like the seller just came to give them a free car wetin concern them .

The company didn’t do thier market research well enough .

Reminds me of a foreign company who wanted to start a bicycle sharing app scheme in Nigeria and the first consultant they met simply said “ In Nigeria you go with your capital and an idea and you simply leave with Common sense in exchange for your capital and idea “

Online car bidding in a country that has the most dishonest people on planet earth

Lol
My brother, imagine online bidding in the country like Nigeria. I hardly trust online businesses in Nigeria. This nairaland someone
Sent spoilt camera inform of good, and I send whooping sum 200k. Tho I sent my inlaw to inspect it for me, the guy was in lag while I dey abj. The guy connived with my inlaw, my inlaw told me the camera was good as new, someone I give 10k o, this ppl sent nonsense spoilt camera with spoilt lens. I wept deeply. This change my psych about online things.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by noskcid(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25
10thTenthMan:

So I will simply tell you the process and when you go, you decide based on your experience.

-When you get to their office you tell them if you want to sell or buy a car.

-You, want to sell.

-They will request for the Car Papers. All Papers must be complete for the deal to go through.

-Then they assign a technician to inspect the car. The one I met was a lady in their VI Office. She was good. In fact she identified some minor things I didn’t know were wrong with my SUV.

- Then the technician gives feedback on the results of the inspection.

- You car is then entered into a bidding process. You will see a TV with a sort of table/Chart with prices coming in as bids. The bid lasts for a specified period. Can’t remember whether 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

-Then the highest amount on the bid board is what they will tell you that they will pay.

-Cars45 bidding board stopped at 1,000,050 naira. My 2008/2009 Highlander SUV was 1,000,050. One million and fifty thousand naira only.

-Now I wasn’t selling the car because it had issues. I just wanted to change the car because I felt I deserved a new and wanted to use the money from the sales and boost my funds for a new car. That way I can expand my options.

- I jejely took my car and went home. Went on some sites and posted it myself. put for sale sign on it and informed friends in groups etc.

-Sold it for 3m and rested.

To me o, that bidding is not real. Those figures aren’t real. To me, those figures are manipulated. To me o, some boys are in the office pressing figures with claim that people are bidding for the Cars. You cannot grossly under value a car today and sell it 3 times the price it was sold to you, by tomorrow. No!

Give them a try. Perhaps your experience might be different. But to me they grossly undervalued my vehicle.

If your ride was an highlander 08/09 then you sold it far less because the Toks of that car now is 9m or 10m, you can do your findings
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by hurryup123(m): 12:26am On Jul 26
I have clean Rx 300 4.6m
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by nairamaniac: 3:34am On Jul 26
Is there an App for this?

Is there an App from Playstore for this?
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by nairamaniac: 3:44am On Jul 26
Op. It may not be encouraging for people to patronize this very platform.

I searched for TOYOTA in ANAMBRA STATE, it showed me only ONE(1) Vehicle.

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by BlackKafka: 4:22am On Jul 26
10thTenthMan:

So I will simply tell you the process and when you go, you decide based on your experience.

-When you get to their office you tell them if you want to sell or buy a car.

-You, want to sell.

-They will request for the Car Papers. All Papers must be complete for the deal to go through.

-Then they assign a technician to inspect the car. The one I met was a lady in their VI Office. She was good. In fact she identified some minor things I didn’t know were wrong with my SUV.

- Then the technician gives feedback on the results of the inspection.

- You car is then entered into a bidding process. You will see a TV with a sort of table/Chart with prices coming in as bids. The bid lasts for a specified period. Can’t remember whether 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

-Then the highest amount on the bid board is what they will tell you that they will pay.

-Cars45 bidding board stopped at 1,000,050 naira. My 2008/2009 Highlander SUV was 1,000,050. One million and fifty thousand naira only.

-Now I wasn’t selling the car because it had issues. I just wanted to change the car because I felt I deserved a new and wanted to use the money from the sales and boost my funds for a new car. That way I can expand my options.

- I jejely took my car and went home. Went on some sites and posted it myself. put for sale sign on it and informed friends in groups etc.

-Sold it for 3m and rested.

To me o, that bidding is not real. Those figures aren’t real. To me, those figures are manipulated. To me o, some boys are in the office pressing figures with claim that people are bidding for the Cars. You cannot grossly under value a car today and sell it 3 times the price it was sold to you, by tomorrow. No!

Give them a try. Perhaps your experience might be different. But to me they grossly undervalued my vehicle.

Cars 45 is for folks desperate for quick cash, not people who have options. I learnt this when I bought my car there 4+ years ago.
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by NaijaCover(m): 5:18am On Jul 26
How Much Do You Guy's Buy GOOD CARS
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by EvergreenAutos1(m): 5:48am On Jul 26
10thTenthMan:

People will sit behind computers at the back of their office punching fake bidding and they claim the bidding is from various people around Nigeria. Lies. People are punching fake figures on the bidding board then arrive at a final bid figure that grossly undervalues your car,intentionally. They undervalue your car claiming the inspection report determined the bid amounts. In two days they have sold your car 2 to 3 times the value they bought from you.

Lies from the deepest part of hell. It's better you hold your peace and don't discourage others. You cannot give what you don't have . It's people like you that go to sell bad cars with terrible conditions and except a very fantastic value for it. I have sold my car twice on their platform and I got a good value for it.

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Calylove: 6:06am On Jul 26
Nice work carmart...
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Segunowolabi: 6:26am On Jul 26
Hi Walmart, do u deaj with haulage Trucks, or fFord Chivrolet delivery trucks? I do u deal onHire Purchase. If yes I wud interested pls. Fone Numbers are:08062758922, email: segunowolabi@googlemail.com, segun4sol@yahoo.com. Brgds ssegun Owolabi
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by HRMK: 8:31am On Jul 26
EVEN IF IT IS STOLEN?
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by veektoh(m): 8:58am On Jul 26
chuka5000:

Really? 🤔
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by theysg: 10:17am On Jul 26
See as advert wan kill person for Una website.

1 Like

Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Udoflo: 10:32am On Jul 26
ekeneokwologu:
I buy used Nigerian cars just send a dm. Car must have document and custom paper. Within lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo,lakwe and Eleko axis only. Thanks.

I have a Chrysler 300 that needs radiator and tyres change how much you dey buy
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Glister: 12:18pm On Jul 26
ekeneokwologu:
I buy used Nigerian cars just send a dm. Car must have document and custom paper. Within lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo,lakwe and Eleko axis only. Thanks.

Whats your contact nos?
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Merryluver(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26
[You will get a clean Toyota camry (muscle)quote author=Endymi post=131144621]

Please which good car can I get for my wife for 5 million Naira.
I need urgent recommendations please.
Location is south.[/quote]
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by ChristCee: 4:00pm On Jul 26
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post
Your site is built on osclass, poor or even zero customization. Your web developer probably used a nulled script, so many security issues. For instance your admin login page is exposed and not masked here
https://carmart.africa/oc-admin/index.php?page=login
And osclass is clearly displayed as your software.

I propose to help you solve these issues as I am a seasoned web developer and even implement an advanced bidding system for you like any top cars bidding system
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by Endymi: 5:31pm On Jul 26
Merryluver:
[You will get a clean Toyota camry (muscle)quote author=Endymi post=131144621]

Please which good car can I get for my wife for 5 million Naira.
I need urgent recommendations please.
Location is south.

Do you mind sharing your contact please?
Re: Carmart.africa: A Popular Place To Sell Your Cars Quickly At Zero Cost by soulmatchersng(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

Please how can I make a sponsored post like this one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Order Cheapest 2007 Toyota Camry SE **Manual**from Fhemmmy - ONLY 1.8M SOLDD / Extra Clean 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS450 4matic On Sale For #105m!!! / SOLD... SOLD : 2009 Model E 350 4MATIC Benz AMG Sport Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.