Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. (467 Views)

N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by Bullfallo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25
I was surprised when I went to renew vehicle particulars.

So many things have changed. I was told that I will renew my proof of ownership alongside.

Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by RealLordZeus(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25
I experienced same 2 days ago, not change of ownership but proof of ownership
The funny part is they say the document is not available but i must pay for it and keep checking back

2 Likes

Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by Bullfallo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25
RealLordZeus:
I experienced same 2 days ago, not change of ownership but proof of ownership
The funny part is they say the document is not available but i must pay for it and keep checking back
.. widen the tax net.

1 Like

Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by Whois(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28
The new one carries expiration date unlike the old one. "If you're too gentle police will extort you for having old proof of ownership certificate "

1 Like

Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by NokiaN8(m): 8:12am On Jul 29
How much is the total cost now for the documents renewal and proof of ownership?
Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by Anguldi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30
Bullfallo:
.. widen the tax net.

Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba gazelle gragra

Re: proof Of Ownership Is Now Been Renewed Alongside Vehicle Particulars. by alezzy13: 6:39pm On Jul 30
Bullfallo:
I was surprised when I went to renew vehicle particulars.

So many things have changed. I was told that I will renew my proof of ownership alongside.

Has anyone experienced this?

Not really new na. Started since last if not mistaken

(1) (Reply)

Common Faults With The Automotive Exhaust System / Contributions Needed. Car-owner Wahala! / Driver Alert: When Your Mobile Phone Becomes Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.