Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT (179 Views)

Afcon 2024: Who Is Your Personal Favourite Super Eagles Striker? / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT by samokoro96(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25
Football GOAT list

This Football GOAT list celebrates the careers of 13 legendary players who have left an indelible mark on the sport and whose careers are punctuated by extraordinary achievements, stunning records, and unforgettable moments.

From the sheer goal-scoring prowess of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to the artistic brilliance of Zidane and Ronaldinho, these legends have shaped football’s history and continue to inspire future generations.

From their remarkable achievements to record-breaking feats, these icons have captivated fans worldwide with their skill, passion, and dedication. Join us as we take a journey through the illustrious careers of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and other soccer legends who have defined football greatness.

Here is My top 5 Football GOAT

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Lionel Messi
3. Ronaldo Nazario
4. Zinedine Zidane
5. Pele

Re: Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT by oz4real83(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25
You are really an "okoro" and knows nothing about football cheesy. Why will somebody that hasn't won the world cup, that is the highest prize in football, be called the football greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT by samokoro96(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25
oz4real83:
You are really an "okoro" and knows nothing about football cheesy. Why will somebody that hasn't won the world cup, that is the highest prize in football, be called the football greatest of all time

Before you reply try to understand a post oga, this is just a list not a ranking, It is a list of GOAT players. Are you now telling me Ronaldo don't deserve to be on the GOAT list?

Messi fans will not kill me, betnaija fans.
Re: Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05am On Jul 26
if Maradona is not in your top 5 then i am sorry but i cannot take you seriously...

1 Like

Re: Top 13 Legend On The Football GOAT List In 2024, Who Is Your GOAT by samokoro96(m): 11:23am On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:
if Maradona is not in your top 5 then i am sorry but i cannot take you seriously...

that is why you have your opinion same as i do, you don't need to take me serious as well because it is my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Am Back With My 2 Odds 98% Winning Rate. / All Blacks Vs Italy Live Tickets / Aol Email ��������O45 Contact About Index Support Upgrade Desktop Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.