Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Exercise To Shrink Enlarged Prostate And Solve Difficulties In Urinating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercise To Shrink Enlarged Prostate And Solve Difficulties In Urinating (72 Views)

How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) / Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exercise To Shrink Enlarged Prostate And Solve Difficulties In Urinating by mddavid(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25
A patient called me around 3 am one day complaining that he can't urinate.
I told him to the following exercise.
1. Raise both hands up.
2. Start jumping with both hands still raised up twenty times.
That's what he did, and he urinated freely. The following morning,I gave him the medication.
What I just said is not what I was told,it is what happened to my patient, and it worked perfectly.
This exercise helps to shrink enlarged prostate and solve any difficulties in urinating.
If you have enlarged prostate,do it first thing in the morning before taking anything and see how it will shrink the enlarged prostate.
It is also good for anyone that don't it, because it will prevent it in future.
Enlarged prostate affects men from 30 years and above. So if you fall within this age,do this exercise to prevent enlarged prostate in the future.
Please share it to your loved ones.
For more information,
Call 08038456487

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Coolsculpting For Reducing Stubborn Fat? / Finding The Right Dentist Nearby: A Guide To Cameron Park Family Dentistry / Pediatric Surgery: Choosing Your Pediatric Surgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.