Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,220 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel (31680 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by fergie001: 6:53pm On Jul 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJhyu_uIF0g
Nwanosike: I agree I violated the law and want to pay contravention fee.

I will it to you and Fubara but it will not change anything.

How can I pay N555m contravention fee.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by muyico(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25
ewoh!

11 Likes

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Quest7777: 7:00pm On Jul 25
How much is the salary of LG chairman that he can build such big hotel? Obviously built with looted funds.

One of the vital keys for good governance is to block all loopholes for looting by public officials.
Until this is down, Good Governance remains a pipe-dream.

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by muyico(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25
sell d building and borrow money from bankz to pay him! I mean fabura

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25
LGA chairman building such Gigantic hotel?

This Autonomy is gonna be a looting spree at the local level..

It gladdens my heart to see enemies of Nigeria crying.

That vegetable in Abuja called Bola is crying, his local minions are crying😂.

Dinner so yummy😊

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by ALTERNATEID: 7:04pm On Jul 25
lol. Why violate the law in the first place. It’s crazy how people invest millions of their hard earned money to develop a property without getting the necessary approval or in violation of approvals given to them. Nigeria is not a lawless country and people should stop being lawless. Impunity is what got us to where we are as a country.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by ojun50(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25
One by one una go see wee

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by sirnewton20: 7:05pm On Jul 25
h

1 Like

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Tjra: 7:05pm On Jul 25
Fubara the newest tyrant in town.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by JoeyNaza: 7:06pm On Jul 25
Fubara don enter wike mode.

Before you go and risk your neck for one Oga at the top, ask yourselves if you are as protected as that Oga at the top. We must learn a lesson.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by princeemmma(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25
The werey give up quickly

dragging with state governor cannot lead you to a good place

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Chikel20000(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25
A local government chairman

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Starships4u(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25
Yhu see the nonsense WIKE wouldn't take from any living soul the way he is giving it to others?

And some persons would support him??

Please pull it down.... Let us learn to abide by rules in this country for once....

Yhu sought approval for a 5 floor building yhu got it then went ahead to make a 6 floored building.... Maybe cos yhu were able to loot more money and had extra box and decided to pour it in there....

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Streetdoctor: 7:07pm On Jul 25
That's just one madness with supporting injustice. Wike was busy destroying his perceived enemies and people chaired him
D evil u support today will come me back and hurt u
evil that d likes of tinubu committed against GEJ is really hurting him. Those supporting dis evil govt will definitely reap d frut

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by ATEAMS: 7:07pm On Jul 25
Damn
Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Oceanfl0w: 7:07pm On Jul 25
Pride goes before downfall...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Eriokanmi: 7:07pm On Jul 25
Lizzysamuel:

This Autonomy is gonna be a looting spree on the local level..
That's why he didn't want to leave. Those supporting these people and wike need to be taken to a psychiatric hospital

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by benuejosh: 7:09pm On Jul 25
Violated? Destroy it before amother collapse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by ogaemma: 7:09pm On Jul 25
Lizzysamuel:

This Autonomy is gonna be a looting spree on the local level..

Samuel Nwanosike have been in the corridoor of power right from the Rotimi Ameachi regime.
He is not new in making money from state contract's and NDDC jobs.
I was even shocked that he agreed to run for LGA chairman, a position I see him to be too low for his caliber of politician.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25
I could remember I told you this..

2 Likes

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by gerrardomendes(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25
grin
Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Arostar2023: 7:11pm On Jul 25
An ordinary LGA chairman
With the LG autonomy it go be looting galore. Council chairman go settle governor, then carry the rest put for pocket.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Anguldi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25
Rivers of blood grin

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Duality234: 7:11pm On Jul 25
Better

1 Like

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Darkjudge24: 7:11pm On Jul 25
Since you know that you are guilty plead for mercy and pay the fines. He who sells eggs in the market shouldn't start a fight

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Sapasenator: 7:12pm On Jul 25
Demolish buildings of his brothers, friends, relatives and business associates. Dig up the graves of his father and grandfather. Force them to abandon him.

This Otapiapia man is very cool for my liking.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by budaatum: 7:12pm On Jul 25

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by BlocksNG(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25
Simi na man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Googledotcom: 7:14pm On Jul 25
Pull down that building my governor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Ibena: 7:16pm On Jul 25
Quest7777:
How much is the salary of LG chairman that he can build such big hotel? Obviously built with looted funds.

One of the vital keys for good governance is to block all loopholes for looting by public officials.
Until this is down, Good Governance remains a pipe-dream.
Speak louder bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Violated The Building Law - Nwanosike in heated exchange over sealed hotel by Nanauju2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25
Nawa

Pls check my signature whilst you’re here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.