Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos (36565 Views)

Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Lagos 2019: PDP Members Kick Against Alleged Imposition Of Candidate / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25
What's really wrong with BAT and his entire family sad??

So na everything Buhari just take better pass BAT (At least, Buhari kept his family away from politics, unlike BAT's so called NEC meeting where Seyi was present)..

helinues:

Go though your own comments history and see how many times you have quoted or mentioned me today.

Na shame remain to shame your likes

They have really increased minimum wage, so I expect you to be more than active now...

6 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by sisisioge: 10:38pm On Jul 25
Na wa o....from Lagos to Edo....which kind fockery is that? This family and power na like drunkard and alcohol! Hian!

12 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Jul 25
Beautifulday:
Tinubu wan dip him hand for all pockets
Some pockets fit get snake and scorpion for inside ooo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Cindypresh(f): 10:40pm On Jul 25
helinues:

Am I appearing to you in your dreams?

You dare not

7 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by bjdon: 10:41pm On Jul 25
EreluRoz:
There's nothing wrong in having an iyaloja in Edo state. It'll only make them unite to achieve a common goal.
Since you refuse to get sense, na OGUN go deal with you You think you can hide behind username? Na u put mouth for wettin pass you. You will pay the price

9 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41pm On Jul 25
Beware of this nonsense
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by edungene7: 10:43pm On Jul 25
helinues:

Would something terrible happened to you if you make your comments without attacking others unnecessarily?

Answer that question
Mr molonto try they shame small small nah because of 30k stipend you just they disgrace your generation up and down yr mumu never do

7 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by ALTIARA: 10:43pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Edo no be Lagos...be like say tinubu and his iyalaewu daughter want to be disgraced the second time in Edo state.

Respect your boundaries pls

Go and ask your iyalaewu

It can never be developed as Lagos. Ure still proud about your backward state. What will Iyaloja gain with a minority tribe? U are not politically important neither are u economically vital. It's fake news!
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Obaking7(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25
Jokerman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVrUgS0WsOk?si=L3cvqeeztQCeVltM

https://ait.live/edo-market-women-protest-against-alleged-imposition-of-iyaloja/

Edo is an independent country of its own in Nigeria, only the Oba can say anything and it’s stands.

In other words, Edo is bless with the greatest Oba in the world. The only Oba without political affiliation and welcome everyone ambition in fairness but not in detriment of his beloved people of Bini.

Am proud of my cultural heritage forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Tareq1105: 10:45pm On Jul 25
EreluRoz:
There's nothing wrong in having an iyaloja in Edo state. It'll only make them unite to achieve a common goal.

It's a political lies from PDP to cause disaffection between the Edo residents and APC. You know election is here.

Just reason it out. How can iyaloja of Lagos come to another state Edo to install iyaloja of Edo? How practicable is that?

However, it's election season so we expect such.
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Cindypresh(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25
ALTIARA:

It can never be developed as Lagos. Ure still proud about your backward state. What will Iyaloja gain with a minority tribe? U are not politically important neither are u economically vital. It's fake news!

Edo state backward?? It's obvious you've not crossed ore before in your life.

Apart from few places in Lagos, few places oo, no other brown roof town in your region reach Benin city.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25
ALTIARA:

Oga carry your nonsense self comot Edo land you are not welcomed

9 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by bcomputer101: 10:47pm On Jul 25
Omenapounds:
Is Hellineus actually a human being or a goat

Stop disrespecting GOATS. He's a ant

4 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by edungene7: 10:48pm On Jul 25
Tinubu is just a shameless man if not all this trash will never happen imagine the temerity all this are part of is plans against capturing Edo State in 2027 elections but I trust Edo people I can bet my balls they are not hypocrites they will teach him an incredible lesson

10 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Chucks13: 10:48pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Edo no be Lagos...be like say tinubu and his iyalaewu daughter want to be disgraced the second time in Edo state.

Respect your boundaries pls

Go and ask your iyalaewu

Stop talking like an idiot infact you are not even from Edo why not f u c k to your bed and sleep than carrying everybody matter for head Mr busy body.

I expect an intelligent human to first ask who choose the iyaloja of Benin? Did the chosen iyaloja by her own consent invited Tinubu daughter? Is Iyaloja thing part of Benin market women culture? These are the questions you need to ask before displaying your magnificent stupidity.

Edo no be Lagos of obaseki where has it ended Edo state? What is obaseki score card in performance? Zero, only fighting everybody.

Go to bed ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Cindypresh(f): 10:50pm On Jul 25
Chucks13:

Stop talking like an idiot infact you are not even from Edo why not f u c k to your bed and sleep than carrying everybody matter for head Mr busy body.

I expect an intelligent human to first ask who choose the iyaloja of Benin? Did the chosen iyaloja by her own consent invited Tinubu daughter? Is Iyaloja thing part of Benin market women culture? These are the questions you need to ask before displaying your magnificent stupidity.

Edo no be Lagos of obaseki where has it ended Edo state? What is obaseki score card in performance? Zero, only fighting everybody.

Go to bed ok.

Keep ranting, that's all you know how to do, I can't stop you

6 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by CyrusVI(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Do u even work??
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Chucks13: 10:55pm On Jul 25
Cindypresh:

Oh my God its you again, I'm really sorry infact I will save your moniker now. Sis I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude to you I apologise pls.
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by zeuss: 10:58pm On Jul 25
helinues:

Tell us what you are known for on this forum if not for trolling. Something so obvious from your comments history

Make una dey embrace some shame sometimes

Allow organic posters make their point without bother from paid keyboard errand adults. If you keep shamelessly constituting a nuisance on nairaland, organic members will deList from this forum. There are better avenues available even to you to earn a decent living besides being stupid in reasoning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by helinues: 11:00pm On Jul 25
zeuss:

Allow organic posters make their point without bother from paid keyboard errand adults. If you keep shamelessly constituting a nuisance on nairaland, organic members will deList from this forum. There are better avenues available even to you to earn a decent living besides being stupid in reasoning.

I wasn't talking to you.

Keep the cho cho cho to yourself
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25
The last time I checked, Edo women are literates, civilized , travellers , socializing with people and well exposed to the affairs of this country and even beyond.....
So they can't tolerate such nonsense......
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Abaziaka: 11:02pm On Jul 25
[url][/url][quote weauthor=helinues post=131145997]

Those who wailed in the past are now thin like panla faish[/aq!qua1ot22aaa12eq@a]2wa we 1q a
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by EngrchidiG25(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25
Made them go give all Eastern state iyaoloja first and let's see
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25
whats the meaning if iyaloja?? Doesn't even make sense. undecided
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by ken6488(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25
Emekaonline:
And how many of you heeded when we said Lagos no be Anambra in the last election? Did you heed? Many of you are still not planning to destroy Lagos, though we know some of you will not come back alive
is Lagos Dubai, not everyone care about Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Myablew: 11:06pm On Jul 25
Exactly.. some people don't think easily than to argue. You think Iyaloya of Lagos is coming to Edo to become Iyaloya again?

Lanre1st:
This news no clear,
the Newsman no try at all, many Nairaland gist by non-professional even clear and understandable than this

Even if iyaloja of Lagos imposed iyaloja of Edo in Lagos state, why the protest taking place in Edo state.
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25
Ereruloz , cindyPresh , hillinus ... Una just leave the topic on ground begin attack una self throughout 1st Page πŸ“ƒπŸ“ƒ....... Right from the very first day useless INEC declared dat forger the winner I just swear an oat of hatred for the presidency..... Including all his cabinets they are all bunch of mediocre & liers 😑😑😑

2 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by IbnB: 11:17pm On Jul 25

3 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by bitsAndpieces: 11:18pm On Jul 25
Edo governor using market women to play politics in the upcoming election.

This strategy won’t work.
Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by Frankbaro(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25
Omenapounds:
Is Hellineus actually a human being or a goat

A goat I guess, he has never been rationale in thinking

4 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Protest Against Alleged Imposition Of Iyaloja Of Lagos by IbnB: 11:20pm On Jul 25
Beautifulday:
Tinubu wan dip him hand for all pockets

Too much greed!!

That guy is the King of Greed shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.