Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why We Won't Accept Our Father Back, Sonia Uche Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Won't Accept Our Father Back, Sonia Uche Reveals (299 Views)

Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Won't Accept Our Father Back, Sonia Uche Reveals by Kimlarrybio(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25
Sonia Uche reveals how their father is appealing for his return in their family after abandoning them for years.

We've been wondering for a long time why a hardworking woman like Uche Nancy has to raise her four children by herself as a single mother. Divorce was not as widespread then as it is now, yet it was something that was common in African homes. It still occurs now, as well. In the majority of African societies, a married woman's duty is to bear a male child. A male child is now viewed as the family's successor when it comes to Nigeria and the Ibo tribe and culture. A male child continues the family's legacy privacy. The male child is highly valued and respected in the Ibo tribe.

A married woman or wife who doesn't have a male child for her husband is sitting on a one-leg chair in the marriage, therefore her prayer when she gets married is to have male children. Any moment now, she may be kicked out of the house. Her husband's family will forcefully eliminate her from her married home if he loves her too much and keeps her around despite having female offspring.

The woman and her daughters are not eligible to inherit their father's property, even if they are lucky enough to avoid being driven away by the husband or his relatives. Thankfully, I would say—yes, I did say—because what was happening at the time to Uche Nancy and her girls was actually a blessing in disguise. If what happened hadn't happened, we most likely wouldn't have met Uche Nancy and her family. Thankfully, Uche Nancy ended up in this predicament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k58wg5MG2gI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Made Me The Wi©ked Person I Am Today - Ghanaian Tiktok User Celebrates D3ath / Celebrities Resolve Against Broken Marriages / Iran Issues Guilty Verdict In Washington Post Reporter Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.