Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million (20086 Views)

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Saao(m): 7:31am On Jul 26
bepositive11:
Have you spoken to gay people? Do you know that they are like that naturally? Would you like to marry a woman who is secretly gay and sleeping with other women behind your back?

Stop thinking that countries that ban gays are free of gays. They have gay people hiding in the closet.

God created us male and female or do we have another creator aside God? God did not created male and male nor female and female, our God created only male and female. Don't forget some people enjoyed sleeping with animals, very soon that will be justify as well.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Peacecore: 7:32am On Jul 26
StraightGaay:
He would win this time in popular and college votes
It's not really possible. US elites are not really happy with Trump. He's not civilised in character.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Roboto11: 7:32am On Jul 26
Saao:
My only reason supporting Trump is his stance against gay, if they don't have anyone stopping these people, it will take over the whole world as so many countries look up to US

Trump has no stance against LGBTQ.

Get your facts right.

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by ruffDiamond: 7:32am On Jul 26
Trump dat b1tch grin... Nothing but a Ho..a Ho can't rule America ,Never.Even Hillary was a better choice than this bent bitch undecided

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by bepositive11: 7:33am On Jul 26
ogascomax:
We understand this game. All this is to deceive the gullible into believing that she is doing well better than Trump. A DEI hire should go and rest.

You are not serious. Go and study the background behind DEI. Trump is using that to insult people like you and you're blindly using that term. Keep insulting yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by seunayantokun(m): 7:35am On Jul 26
Just to show say she too try small, nothing more.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maeve7: 7:36am On Jul 26
Wonderful!
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Mobolaaji(m): 7:38am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.
you don’t know shit. This is different.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by amaridigital(m): 7:38am On Jul 26
Saao:
My only reason supporting Trump is his stance against gay, if they don't have anyone stopping these people, it will take over the whole world as so many countries look up to US

Don't be fooled my brother. Trump cannot oppose homosexuality. No politician alive in the US or other western nations will EVER oppose homosexuality. Let me share one secrets with you. If any politician dares that, do you know that the heterosexuals will be the first to protest? It's human right ideology in the west. I laughed when some dumb fake christians in Nigeria says Trump is against homosexuality. I don't care who wins the election because it's not my country but I need to be honest with you. The republican party will never nominate any candidate who oppose homosexuality in the US neither the democrats. Have you noticed that all past presidents of the US are straight or heterosexuals yet they all support homosexuality? It's the air they breathe in the western world. When I was in New Zealand in 24 years ago, we had trans and gay cabinet ministers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by bepositive11: 7:40am On Jul 26
Saao:
God created us male and female or do we have another creator aside God? God did not created male and male nor female and female, our God created only male and female. Don't forget some people enjoyed sleeping with animals, very soon that will be justify as well.

Go and speak to gay people. You will understand them better. Banning them is not going to stop them from being gay. They will only keep hiding in the closet.

They are like that naturally so who is to say God didn't create them that way?

Their spouses won't know that they are sleeping with people of the same gender behind their back.

I would rather know who is gay so that I can avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Roboto11: 7:40am On Jul 26
amaridigital:

Don't be fooled my brother. Trump cannot oppose homosexuality. No politician alive in the US or other western nations will EVER oppose homosexuality. Let me share one secrets with you. If any politician dares that, do you know that the heterosexuals will be the first to protest? It's human right ideology in the west. I laughed when some dumb fake christians in Nigeria says Trump is against homosexuality. I don't care who wins the election because it's not my country but I need to be honest with you. The republican party will never nominate any candidate who oppose homosexuality in the US neither the democrats. Have you noticed that all past presidents of the US are straight or heterosexuals yet they all support homosexuality? It's the air they breathe in the western world. When I was in New Zealand in 24 years ago, we had trans and gay cabinet ministers.

Don't mind those that have never left their shores.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by frankadrian: 7:40am On Jul 26
Ibena:
Who is more popular between Kamala and Hillary Clinton who lost to Trump

Hilary actually had more votes than Trump. Na wetin una dey always forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Mobolaaji(m): 7:43am On Jul 26
Mawan:
Is it money kamala was nominated to raise or to contest for the seat of the president of the United States?
Why placing so much attention on how much she raises through donation?
That is very important in American politics. Donations is one important metric that can tell how strong a candidate is. Moreover, the donations is from grassroots and not even big donors yet. She is here to and very strong. Gen Z are going wild for her.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by NaijaNaWaa: 7:45am On Jul 26
Saao:

Trump is an unstable, inconsistent m0r0n. He doesn’t stand by anything except crime that benefits him. He’s totally unprincipled and godless. He can’t say the Lord’s Prayer. I don’t support gay but nothing on earth will make me support Trump. He’s evil and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by visaclick: 7:46am On Jul 26
The sooner y’all realize that these money support are being faked the less brainwashed y’all be become.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maeve7: 7:48am On Jul 26
visaclick:
The sooner y’all realize that these money support are being faked the less brainwashed y’all be become.

Can you prove what you have just said or we are meant to believe you just like that because you are who?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Fiscus105(m): 7:57am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.

And u think, the magomago that electoral college did, because they didnt want democrat to have 3 successful reigns would also happens this year?

I don't you know that Clinton won by number.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by visaclick: 8:02am On Jul 26
Maeve7:

Can you prove what you have just said or we are meant to believe you just like that because you are who?
galileo couldn’t prove the earth orbited the sun but that didn’t stop it from being the truth.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by greggng: 8:04am On Jul 26
Mawan:
Is it money kamala was nominated to raise or to contest for the seat of the president of the United States?

Be creative . That money is coming from the ordinary voters who are in majority ...unlike trump whose money come from his billionaire friends who are in minority...In a nutshell is showing us the direction of this election. Trump is gonna lose to the childless cat . The republican vp calling kamala a childless cat has triggered hate speech and ethnic biase ...Trump will fail
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maeve7: 8:04am On Jul 26
visaclick:
galileo couldn’t prove the earth orbited the sun but that didn’t stop it from being the truth.

He could actually prove it. He didn’t just wake up and made it up. What’s your evidence?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by boxypane(m): 8:08am On Jul 26
fuckJones:
let me bend if trump win this election
Define your type of bend.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Goke7: 8:11am On Jul 26
greggng:

Be creative . That money is coming from the ordinary voters who are in majority ...unlike trump whose money come from his billionaire friends who are in minority...In a nutshell is showing us the direction of this election. Trump is gonna lose to the childless cat . The republican vp calling kamala a childless cat has triggered hate speech and ethnic biase ...Trump will fail

The choice of vp by the Trump was really dumb and he may pay for it dearly

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Rebelutionary: 8:11am On Jul 26
Saao:
What is his stance "against" gay biko?

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Gerrard59(m): 8:12am On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:
its going to be a fight to the finish line, even though Trump is still leading, Kamala Harris is going full steam right now (and she still aint nominated as presidential candidate for the dems yet)

I underestimated her o. I hope Donald does not do the same. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Zillion99: 8:13am On Jul 26
I can see that bloggers and media house wants to fest on this woman to bring down political wavering or tempo of his opposition recently. Now it is now a battle between the medias, black American, LGBT and American racist masquarading under the rhetoric "America first".

Anyways what do I know as African man specifically from Nigeria rather I should just watch how the events unfold in the nearest future.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maliqcious: 8:15am On Jul 26
chiiraq802:
If she like mk she break Tik Tok record. Trump go defeat her wetin no good.
This just one type… USA no be Nigeria
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:16am On Jul 26
fuckJones:
let me bend if trump win this election
You're gaslighting abi. U wey already bend
😳😳😳🙆🙆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maliqcious: 8:18am On Jul 26
Mawan:
You can she got massive support from people lemme tell she’s getting 80% of the female votes, blacks, Indians and Chinese too..
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Kanixt(m): 8:18am On Jul 26
sunboy:

Hillary won popular votes, she has the largest vote counts.. that’s no child’s play. Trump won the electoral college vote since the US doesn’t use majority vote as winner of election.
that is the true democracy whereby small states are brought in to play.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by ScamDemicEra: 8:18am On Jul 26
.... this thing might actually be the chosen one. Either way (Trump or Kamala) America is cornered -no escape.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by franugo(m): 8:19am On Jul 26
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-harris-fundraiser-breaks-zoom-022140608.html

Nice one... unfortunately, US election isn't like ours that depends on highest giver so the donations won't do much (Trump by himself could probably match it anyway). The chief factor, which is actual voters, Trump has got a majority of them on his side already. If I were voting, I'd probably vote for Trump too, let him sanitize the system cause this gay/transgender shit that Democrats have started has ballooned out of control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / "Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.