Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards Pt4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards Pt4 (75 Views)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards / Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Stand To Take Full Delivery Of Our Rewards Pt4 by DejiPlug(m): 7:02am On Jul 26
Praise GOD

Exploring the covenant position to take hold of our rewards in this season of harvest of rewards.

Pastor Steve Ogah

Interestingly, many know what to do in serving GOD, on the altar of Prayer, reaching out to souls, but few know where to stand to take delivery of their rewards. There are certain revelations in GOD'S Word we must remind ourselves.

1. GOD is not a user of man
Isaiah 45:19 KJV‬
[19] I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
GOD is a lifter of man, raiser of man, and maker of man.
‭Matthew
4:19 KJV‬
[19] And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
GOD is not seeking to profit from man, instead, HE is seeking to profit man.
‭Malachi
3:6 KJV‬
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

2. Seeking and Serving GOD is gainful, only to man
[i]We are not wasting our time/lives serving GOD. Every obedience to GOD'S commandments secures gain/profiting for man

‭2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV‬
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] that the man of GOD may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Key Covenant Positioning
Be Committed to Thanking GOD for the integrity of HIS Word

Every word from GOD is backed up by HIS integrity.
Isaiah 55:11 KJV‬
[11] so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Ezekiel 12:25 KJV‬
[25] For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.
Matthew 24:35 KJV‬
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
HE has a track record of keeping HIS words
Titus 1:2 KJV‬
[2] in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
‭2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV‬
[20] For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
‭1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV‬
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Hebrews 10:36 KJV‬
[36] For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

When we give thanks to GOD, we remind HIM of what remains. Thanksgiving is a covenant reminder
‭Luke
17:17-19 KJV‬
[17] And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? [18] There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. [19] And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Grace not to complain, but to keep celebrating the reality of HIS rewards.

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrate 5 Year Anniversary Of His Africa Giant Album / @lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win! / Biography Of Kanayo O Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.