Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk (3575 Views)

Lagos State Government Issues Urgent Drowning Prevention Advisory / Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos / Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by Snake001: 8:25am On Jul 26
Hehehe

This is how the protest should be on August 1.

It should be like a solidarity/awareness walk.

Any animal caught burning down infrastructures in the SW (especially in Lagos) will regret the day he jumped into a truck with one polybag and left one of the Godforsaken 5 plots of land via Asaba-Benin road
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by chiiraq802(m): 8:27am On Jul 26
spencekat:
So there is/are no safety measure(s) that can help them?

Except life jacket for the mean time, or quick rescue mission, if not everyone kpai's.

1 Like

Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by Calylove: 8:47am On Jul 26
Hope we have safety jackets in all swimming pools
Dont just walk for walking sake. Please soooo
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by AmalaAtiEwedu: 8:53am On Jul 26
grin
Today, anyone patronizing ereluroz should do it on the edge of a pool. grin

with her back down and half in the pool with only her lower back and legs out, choke her neck such that her head is below the water while banging the kpekus, thrusting violently and vigorously. grin

It is a great way to patronize this kind while celebrating what day it is today.

It is good most times to remind people of what they are by action. grin
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by Emeka71(m): 9:14am On Jul 26
GanagiBitrus:
Best way to avoid drowning is to stay away from water.
Marine kingdom.
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by mancol(m): 9:42am On Jul 26
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE

I am in serious need of some cash to sustain myself. The hunger is unbearable. Any amount will be highly appreciated. Please, have mercy.

OPAY
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:37am On Jul 26
jeromestarks:
It is better you drown in Lagos sea water that to marry a woman fvcked and mounted by many men. You drown your destiny between her legs, you become a finished man.

Better to lose your life in Lagos lagoon than to lose your destiny in between the legs of a non virgin woman.

Once she's not a virgin, just fvck your part and let her go meet another fvcker when you're tired of her smelling over used pvssy.
Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it's time for marriage, please find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy peaceful lasting home. It does make sense to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie.
Some stupid shit that I read on Nairaland.
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by jeromestarks: 7:20pm On Jul 26
Jicks55:

Is your sister at home a virgin?
All are married. All married a virgin because my mom was a virgin before she met my dad. She became a role model for my sisters.

Most girls who got fvcked before they got married are born by irresponsible mothers. If their mothers were decent, they too will be decent.
Girls are a copy of their mothers.
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by PHAYOL81: 7:48pm On Jul 26
Alright
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by nairalanda1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27
jeromestarks:

All are married. All married a virgin because my mom was a virgin before she met my dad. She became a role model for my sisters.

Most girls who got fvcked before they got married are born by irresponsible mothers. If their mothers were decent, they too will be decent.
Girls are a copy of their mothers.

And most men who fvck before marriage are children of irresponsible fathers and mothers by extension

Plus if your sisters marry a man who fvcks around, wahala dey with sti and other things

Mr Virginia
Re: 2024 World Drowning Prevention Day: Lagos Safety Commission Awareness Walk by nairalanda1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27
jeromestarks:
It is better you drown in Lagos sea water that to marry a woman fvcked and mounted by many men. You drown your destiny between her legs, you become a finished man.

Better to lose your life in Lagos lagoon than to lose your destiny in between the legs of a non virgin woman.

Once she's not a virgin, just fvck your part and let her go meet another fvcker when you're tired of her smelling over used pvssy.
Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it's time for marriage, please find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy peaceful lasting home. It doesn't make sense to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie.

It also does not make sense for a virgin to marry a sti receptacle like you.

Mr Virginia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Butchers His Girlfriend / Security Of Abia Is Orji's First Priority / International Journal Uncovers Tb Joshua – Video On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.