Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. (11409 Views)

Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG / Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by opamoses1: 8:43am On Jul 26
aderadio1:
News about Ras Hanzir is being deleted. So the ownership is sketchy.

But is their any illegality for a Nigerian owing a stake in foreign entity?

I don't understand the hula balo.
Newscentral started the fake news then deleted it.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by crestedaguiyi: 8:44am On Jul 26
naija na cruise, my only issue is that this planned protest will fail if the usual targets stay out of it.

whatever they stay out of in this country fails including sports
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by aderadio1: 8:45am On Jul 26
opamoses1:

Newscentral started the fake news then deleted it.
I see. Are they Nigerian based?
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by opamoses1: 8:46am On Jul 26
drlateef:

Obi and his foolish hoodlum followers will cook up anything in this world. Where is the evidence? Can they show us the website of the company and let us decide for ourselves?
One website called newscentral created the fake news, but it has now been deleted. Obidients now created the word document and projector image then started sharing it on twitter.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by opamoses1: 8:46am On Jul 26
aderadio1:
I see. Are they Nigerian based?
Yes.
That's their website, but the link to the fake news has been deleted.

https://newscentral.africa/
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by ShoeGetSize: 8:48am On Jul 26
Even a broken clock will give the correct time twice a day.

Given the criminal antecedents of the current head of state, I wouldn't put it past Jim to do something like this.

Nyamiriflathed:
So we should believe this because someone projected a word document they created themselves on a projector and then took the photo 😂😂😂

How about you give us a link to the company's website?

This rabid Obidient boy called Harry loves to spread fake news. Only brainless people dey believe his nonsense.

His twitter account frequently gets suspended for fake news. Harryzone98 suspended, harriseen_ suspended... So this is is new account (chiditweets)

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by arantess: 8:52am On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
But when Obi was importing beverages at the detriment of local businesses it didn’t matter because Twas obi
go and import your own na,
its a free market

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by DesChyko: 8:57am On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
But when Obi was importing beverages at the detriment of local businesses it didn’t matter because Twas obi

Obi was criticized for importing beverages.
Same Obi was criticized for instituting a beverage plant.

Nugodu Ogwu iba.

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:06am On Jul 26
BURSTED LIES... OBI boy boy birds of the same feathers... OBI_IDOITS & OBI with Lies are like 5&6. grin
Nyamiriflathed:
So we should believe this because someone projected a word document they created themselves on a projector and then took the photo 😂😂😂

How about you give us a link to the company's website?

This rabid Obidient boy called Harry loves to spread fake news. Only brainless people dey believe his nonsense.

His twitter account frequently gets suspended for fake news. Harryzone98 suspended, harriseen_ suspended... So this is is new account (chiditweets)
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kanixt(m): 9:10am On Jul 26
opamoses1:

An 8 years old can create what "Obidient Harry" created. Only idiots will believe that rubbish. He is a Weill known idiot on twitter whose accounts often get banned for creating dumb fake news.

The real fake news started from a different website called newscentralTV. Obidients are just running with it even after the news has been deleted.
Go Search what Oando doing in Ras Hanzir oil limited

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kukutenla: 9:16am On Jul 26
malali:
After doing a thorough internet search, the page where this originally appeared on News central Africa has been deleted.

However, i was able to get a cached copy, whoever deleted it must think we are all Dumb.

This is hard evidence of Nigerians owning facility abroad and the Tinubu government round tripping the whole oil and gas sector.

This is enough grounds to call for impeachment of the president. The minister of petroleum,minister of state should all be fired. This is why there is an active Sabotage against the Dangote Refinery.

Some people are sacrificing the whole country to ensure that there pockets are lined.

We are all tired of the corruption and treasury looting in Nigeria.
Oh so you see what you've been supporting now
I don't believe the news anyway but just think about who stands to gain from the failure of Dangote refinery

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On Jul 26
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by malali: 9:24am On Jul 26
Kukutenla:

Oh so you see what you've been supporting now
I don't believe the news anyway but just think about who stands to gain from the failure of Dangote refinery

I am not supporting anybody blindly.
Give me evidence.
I am neither a fan of Dangote or a fan of Tinubu.
I am also not rude to people online like some of you are.
I also don't Hero worship anyone.
I am a fan of a better Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by saddler: 9:26am On Jul 26
Even if you dont believe the names, what about the massive increase in volume of trade by the company in 2023?

That's some vested interest right there.

How come the company is suddenly exporting massive volume during Tinubu's regime?

7 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27am On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
Iss there any crime in importation of legal products?

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Jul 26
CyrusVI:

Bro, I'm worried we share same country with them

These guys are very terrible at basic logic

u & hell-anus are doing overtime pr work dis dayz!

Even yarimo dat seldomly com online b4 now due to repeated frustrations from his enslaver, all of a sudden he don resume work small small!

Abi dem add extra #5k join d normal #30k dem dey pay una b4?

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Jul 26
malali:
After doing a thorough internet search, the page where this originally appeared on News central Africa has been deleted.

However, i was able to get a cached copy, whoever deleted it must think we are all Dumb.

This is hard evidence of Nigerians owning facility abroad and the Tinubu government round tripping the whole oil and gas sector.

This is enough grounds to call for impeachment of the president. The minister of petroleum,minister of state should all be fired. This is why there is an active Sabotage against the Dangote Refinery.

Some people are sacrificing the whole country to ensure that there pockets are lined.

So Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are now related? I thought you guys said that Bola Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State?

Harping on anything just to exhibit your hate
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by idahme(m): 9:45am On Jul 26
NyamiriSlayer:
Maybe this one think shey nah everybody be ibo

Get sense, in his writeup did u see anywhere an ethic group is written? Una no go ever get sense for aluna old age
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by mikeapollo: 9:50am On Jul 26
Kanixt:

Go Search what Oando doing in Ras Hanzir oil limited

Do you believe this kind of news about Ras Hanzir Oil Company in Malta?
I will wait until they publish the whole details of the company and its registration number, corporate address, name and signature of Registrar of Companies in Malta (that signed the incorporation documents), and the address etc. before I believe.
Nigerians are very good at creating and spreading lies, rumours and conspiracy theories.
Like someone rightly pointed out, oando bought the assets of Unipetrol, Agip and Conoco Phillips when Bola Tinubu was nowhere the presidency. So buying ENI's Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) upstream assets should not be a big surprise.

But Tinubu's government has been very clueless, corrupt, incompetent, a disappointment and big failure, hence it is easy for people to believe this kind of news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Amumaigwe: 9:51am On Jul 26
MICHEALADEX:
This still proves nothing….show better documentary of your image or imagination

With this quality of thinking, suffering is your transgenerational heritage.

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Emmabyte: 9:59am On Jul 26
Thank God Nigeria is about to end

2 Likes

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Ikaeniyan0: 10:01am On Jul 26
DesChyko:
Recall that Aliko Dangote, CEO of Dangote Refineries, Nigeria mentioned that a blending plant was setup in Malta and is now actively used to frustrate the efforts to get the local refinery up and running for the Nigerian market.

A revelation by an X user, revealed one of the alleged plants in Malta and the directors. We will watch to see how this unfolds.

https://x.com/chiditweets042/status/1816724378320621976?t=Xto2-Pu984kck_XWu_gCng&s=19
This is a fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kanixt(m): 10:04am On Jul 26
mikeapollo:

I will wait until they publish the whole details of the company and its registration number, corporate address, name and signature of Registrar of Companies in Malta (that signed the incorporation documents), and the address etc. before I believe.
Nigerians are very good at creating and spreading lies, rumours and conspiracy theories.
Like someone rightly pointed out, oando bought the assets of Unipetrol, Agip and Conoco Phillips when Bola Tinubu was nowhere the presidency. So buying ENI's Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) upstream assets should not be a big surprise.

But Tinubu's government has been very clueless, corrupt, incompetent, a disappointment and big failure, hence it is easy for people to believe this kind of news.
so in a nutshell ...... you dont agree with Dangote about some people from Nigeria are in Malta control our oil
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Spy360(m): 10:27am On Jul 26
Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo

August 1

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by moh1(m): 10:35am On Jul 26
malali:

FAKE NAMES OF DIRECTORS. i might not be in the same page with present happing but that does not mean we should not be realistic and truethfull to issues and right avidance to surport cleams just to surport idears.
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by franchasofficia: 10:51am On Jul 26
When we in the know told them Oando guys are the ones running the show with Mele Kyari and others as back stage actors they thought we were kidding.

We mueve lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Esthered: 10:57am On Jul 26
Dear OP, are you sure as shown below.

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by franchasofficia: 10:57am On Jul 26
Dangote is wasting time.

Dangote should use his enormous wealth and global connection to unearth the true identity of the Malta blending company board of directors. If he is scared to do this, he can hire foreign social media influencers to break the news on Nigerian social media spaces.

Ab0ki na Ab0ki sha, wetin concern me, Yoruba and Fulani are one Siamese twins, so this is a family disagreement cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by victorDanladi: 11:04am On Jul 26
mikeapollo:

As per your last paragraph,OBI people have so much demonize TINUBU to the extent that whatever bad fake news that contains his name will be believe by the fools
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by Kukutenla: 11:05am On Jul 26
malali:

I am not supporting anybody blindly.
Give me evidence.
I am neither a fan of Dangote or a fan of Tinubu.
I am also not rude to people online like some of you are.
I also don't Hero worship anyone.
I am a fan of a better Nigeria.
I've not been rude to you have I
I appreciate the fact that you can change side in the face of more info(but I think you should tread carefully given the source is in doubt)
But I also think you judged Dangote unfairly and falsely and made a big deal out of your claim of monopoly
Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by malali: 11:08am On Jul 26
Kukutenla:

I've not been rude to you have I
I appreciate the fact that you can change side in the face of more info(but I think you should tread carefully given the source is in doubt)
But I also think you judged Dangote unfairly and falsely and made a big deal out of your claim of monopoly

I met Dangote before, i was not impressed.
There is more to life than just money.
And,I am also blessed, I am not poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. by efighter: 11:09am On Jul 26
jlinkd78:
And some youths are against protests.

Is Wale Tinubu a new player in the oil industry? Has he not been in the industry for more than 30 years? So why is this news? Tinubu is here to clip the wings of Dangote, and nobody will save Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why Gen. Azazi Was Killed? / Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.