Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) (26439 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by onthehill: 8:54am On Jul 26

6 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by StraightGaay: 5:37pm On Jul 26
Her tow tow go hear am

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Enddy50ty(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
Don’t love her too much because one day she will forsake you.
These girls are the same

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by VikingKing: 5:37pm On Jul 26
So he celebrated her by ruining her white crop top with that adulterated bottle of wine that's never going to wash away?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by optimistfeel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
Love is good when money is involved............

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by tobenuel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
wetin be this??

I feel like pissing on this thread already

10 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
He should continue
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:37pm On Jul 26
ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by ManishSmith(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26
After all these trenches love the werey go still leave am for a rich nigg a

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Bookhub: 5:38pm On Jul 26
Love doesn't exist

6 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26
More fruitful years to her, but I hope the guy won't finish the juice and then leave the chaff for someone else to wife. 🥺 I'm just thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by mbahdi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26
Congratulations
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:38pm On Jul 26
I really want to know what the purpose of wasting that wine was for.

If you wan wet her with drink you for use that money buy better raw Kaikai from Akwa Ibom or ogogoro from sapele use am bath her.

Real men don't waste funds, they hang legs on the ceiling.

5 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26
Now playing “LOVE NO GO DIE” - OLAMIDE
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26
kiss Love nwantintin!
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Mckraz01: 5:41pm On Jul 26
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQqU6JcmVY

The topic is even misleading "trenches" ke

Ok maybe the sch I went to is different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by hitsugaya: 5:42pm On Jul 26
Trenches love indeed cheesy grin
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by itelima: 5:43pm On Jul 26
I see stupidity, not love...

1 Like

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Reelmii: 5:46pm On Jul 26
grin...small pikin still dey worry this once

2 Likes

Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Wasky101: 5:48pm On Jul 26
Ok
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Imperare(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26
Love is beautiful. Everyone deserves to be loved

I will build any website of your choice for you at an affordable price
Let’s work together
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Imperare(f): 5:51pm On Jul 26
Yeah!
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Calylove: 5:52pm On Jul 26
That is great. We are here to make one another happy. Anything sort of that is lack of knowledge of purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3vvt0etTrc
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Calylove: 5:58pm On Jul 26
Great love when the money is still speaking.
Use your head....
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by danielclerkson(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26
Love na love abeg
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by sniperwolf(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26
In her parent's house
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by mrjoeblinks: 6:17pm On Jul 26
Bookhub:
Love doesn't exist
On the contrary bro
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by ufotunang: 6:28pm On Jul 26
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER
..na all the girls for naija you want knack ? 🙄
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by Shegzdave: 6:35pm On Jul 26
Trenches Love grin grin
The op get both of them for mind
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26
Local people
Re: Trenches Love: How A Young Man Gave His Girlfriend A Birthday Surprise (Video) by o123456789(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.