Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) (59295 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Lantosed: 7:38pm On Jul 26
K

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by VTJN(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26
shortgun:
There are more females than males in Nigeria too
you're wrong. There are more Male in Nigeria than female. Also in the world there are more Male than female

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by VTJN(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26
stainzvill:
Generally, there are more females in the world.
stop talking out of ignorance please

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Kenmatt(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26
Does it mean that if I enter Russia now, I'll be feeling like Tinubu?

Does it mean that my fantasy of getting married to twins sisters will easily be realised in Putin's land?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by SaLongs1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26
Pootin has decimated the male population of his country with unnecessary wars and the worst is yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by NorthernersSuck: 7:45pm On Jul 26
Please they should send us those beautiful damsels and take our evening newspapers for an exchange

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by toprealman: 7:45pm On Jul 26
From Russia with love was named for a reason.
But please, look before you leap! All that glitters ain’t gold.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Rebelutionary: 7:48pm On Jul 26
realmindz:

Bros, even if there were no world war 2, all those men in that generation should have been dead by now due to old age
And somehow you believe that the men just vanish without offspring? Wow!!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by littlenzuki(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26
Ur number I want to buy data

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by LadyExcellency: 7:48pm On Jul 26
SUPERPACK:
For a country that lost over 5 million military men and over 8 million civilians during WW2 and over 500,000 more military men in the ongoing Ukraine war alone it's no surprise. Russian men have a lot to sacrifice.

If their women born mostly male children, the stats will change. I have only living male children, most of the children in our family are male children. My father had 6 male and one female.
It's about educating them on how to choose the sex of their babies. It is just as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Lantosed: 7:50pm On Jul 26
I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by NAC1666: 7:50pm On Jul 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?
Even in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by samuelson06(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26
There's always more female than male in a population. That's necessary for the population to replace itself else because males don't bear children.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Lantosed: 7:52pm On Jul 26
H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Yankee101: 7:53pm On Jul 26
When you too like war this is the effect

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Blitzking: 7:53pm On Jul 26
Russian women no dey get asss and breast..things wey dey enter men eyes.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Zigiblaze(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26
Take anything world bank with a pinch of salt, in reality that stats is wrong, there are more women than men in Nigeria, with more emphasis to the North though.

brain54:

According to the World Bank and the United Nations, Nigeria's gender ratio is actually around 102-104 men per 100 women (2020 estimates). This indicates that there are slightly more men than women in Nigeria.

I apologize for any confusion caused by my earlier response!

(Edited)

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Onyi90(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26
Their men are ignorantly dying in unprofitable Wars

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by brain54(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26
samuelson06:
There's always more female than male in a population. That's necessary for the population to replace itself else because males don't bear children.
I think the xy chromosomes also has a part to play in this...

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Bitterkola100: 7:58pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
But dem no dey fine abeg

Having ugly women around is the same thing as having no woman around
russian women are among the top three most beautiful women in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by yazzman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?
op... abeg any link to Russia?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by ogaemma: 8:01pm On Jul 26
The vacuum caused during the WW II still taking a toll on their population.
The man Putin will not learn, he still sending more of his men to die in war front.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by mu2sa2: 8:02pm On Jul 26
Now you can see why the Almighty allows polygamy. Hallelujah! Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by StPete: 8:03pm On Jul 26
This will be the case of Ukraine by the end of their war with Russia

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Chisave: 8:04pm On Jul 26
And they still sent over 100k men to go die in war. No wonder they are recruiting africans and middle easterners to vo fight in the battle front

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by RaptorX: 8:05pm On Jul 26
Walking down the street in any Nigerian city and you will know that there are more men than women in Nigeria. Walk down the street in any American city especially in black neighborhoods and you will see that there are more women than men.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by hammer567: 8:06pm On Jul 26
NA THIS ONE THEM WAN USE LURE UNA COME RUSSIA TO HELP THEM FIGHT WAR.

WHO NO GET SENSE MAKE HIM ENETR PLANE DEY GO RUSSIA.

NA BODY GO TELL AM.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by DrAda(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26
I still can't explain how the term 'hot cake' came about. No one likes their cake hot.

A better reference is hot soup or hot pap. It is high time we resisted all phrases in English that make no sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Madups(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26
realmindz:

Bros, even if there were no world war 2, all those men in that generation should have been dead by now due to old age
may you not die of too much sense.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by tunjijones(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26
okoroemeka:
who told you the opposite is here in Nigeria?

Yes it's opposite. Men are a little bit more than women in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by YemyTemmy: 8:11pm On Jul 26
Meteng:
This is the reason 4women or more can rape a single man to stupor in Russia

i want them to rape me too

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by joseph4sales: 8:12pm On Jul 26
Tempulated:
Every female have at least one boyfriend or besties. It's a free market for them courtesy of numerous stupid men.

Currently i have around me several men and boys with no wife or girlfriends. I see them often so it's no hearasay. Highest i have seen some of them do is carry harlots or visit the harlots abode. It's a very big pity for men at the bottom of foodchains.

And i would like to mention that one of the worst thing that can happen to an average nigerian man is to be ugly and broke at the same time. I don't even wish my enemy such thing 🤣
hahahahahahahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.