Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) (59296 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Dynamicboss: 8:13pm On Jul 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?

Same is now applicable in Nigeria. I pray that the good hearted ladies find a man of their dream. I am not referring to broke, hungry and stingy ladies. There is one on NL whose moniker starts with J and that young lady needs serious deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Befii: 8:13pm On Jul 26
Russia should be the most popular country of the year 2024. Someone has made Russia really great again!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Xpol: 8:13pm On Jul 26
realmindz:

Bros, even if there were no world war 2, all those men in that generation should have been dead by now due to old age
I've been searching for this kind comment. Many keep talking about men that died in world war as if Dem for still dey alive now if war no kill them or as if na all male their generation for dey born since then.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26
Is it similar in other places? girls are usually more than men in population.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Ochyes: 8:15pm On Jul 26
brain54:
The gender ratio in Russia has been predominantly female...

since at least World War 2 when many Soviet men died in battle or left the country to fight!
Even the present Russia/Ukraine war has reduced the Russian men population.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Meteng: 8:19pm On Jul 26
YemyTemmy:

i want them to rape me too
Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Jocdon(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26
If all nigeria men in prison allover the world return back including the ones in nigeria prison everywhere go burst men no go see woman marry, women go dey scarce.
Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by SpaceX: 8:23pm On Jul 26
same way Trump is hot cake to Americans.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Khallicopyro: 8:24pm On Jul 26
That means clients go surplus for there o... All roads lead to Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26
Any nation actively at war or fighting civil war will surely have their young male population decrease massively compared to women...!

Same can be said for Ukraine, Somalia, Libya, Syria, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Artscollection: 8:32pm On Jul 26
Men don die 4 war finish,ukraine will be higher. 9ja boys over to una

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Ontarioo: 8:34pm On Jul 26
Russia breed men for war. A good percentage of them died fighting

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by shadrach77: 8:36pm On Jul 26
shortgun:
There are more females than males in Nigeria too
Lie! Google it. Nigeria is one of the few countries that has MORE MEN than women. Don't delude yourself cry

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by magzey: 8:37pm On Jul 26
go to India you cant even mention Russia,
This post is Irrelevant because Everywhere you go Women always out Numbered Men.
Thats why Islam is a rescue to Women Folks ,though even if all men can marry 4 women ,some women can still remain without Men.
God Almighty is great kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Azazyel: 8:39pm On Jul 26
emmy512:

Russian girls not fine??

Most Russian ladies are actually not beautiful. If you're someone with a high taste, you'll know this fact. Except you're the kind that sees every white skinned woman as "beautiful"

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Azazyel: 8:41pm On Jul 26
magzey:
This post is Irrelevant because Everywhere you go Women always out Numbered Men.
Thats why Islam is a rescue to Women Folks ,though even if all men can marry 4 women ,some women can still remain without Men.

Actually in Nigeria, men outnumber women

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by fmonigent(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26
BentizilL0:

500000 men in Ukraine?..
That only happen in your dream... cheesy

I know you got this by reading kyivpost, even Zelensky western lord disagree with him..

Putin ass licker sighted

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by buJu234: 8:43pm On Jul 26
you are tying Russia

US own is the worst.

because eventhough u have alot men (though still less than the women in population), only few are real men that are ready to settle down with a woman.

alot of them are drug addicts, Gays, in jail etc, especially the blacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Jagabanarmy: 8:43pm On Jul 26
brain54:
The gender ratio in Russia has been predominantly female...

since at least World War 2 when many Soviet men died in battle or left the country to fight!
And they are still be eliminated till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Azazyel: 8:44pm On Jul 26
Khallicopyro:
That means clients go surplus for there o... All roads lead to Russia

I laugh in Russian. Russians are not like Americans or some other European people. They are actually tough people. Naija Yahoo boys dey learn work for where Dem dey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Maj196(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26
And Ukraine, they are short of men. Most of them have been sent to war as Putin's war chickens to be killed

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Satazaa: 8:48pm On Jul 26
magzey:
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘tell them

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Machinegun91(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26
Women dominates everything in the world

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by naija4life247: 8:50pm On Jul 26
real691:
E be like say Russia dey lead us for prophecy activation.

7 women to 1 man. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

That country is a country loved by God and God has been using it to fulfill the prophecies

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Satazaa: 8:56pm On Jul 26
yomi531:
According to the last Census in Naija, we have more Males here in Naija.
True, but here the point, at birth there probably be more boys than girls, but by the time they get to marriageable ages, the gap in availability of men for women widens dramatically for obvious reasons of course, take a count of thousands of ripe for marriage boys that kpai themselves in senseless cults wars, soldiers wey them and boko haram don kpai themselves, among the hundreds that die in road accidents are mainly male drivers and passengers, add fulani herdsmen killings join and all other risky jobs that men does, is the reasons while there are more women than men

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Inosky: 8:57pm On Jul 26
There more women in Nigeria than men. More single women too than single me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Lithiumite: 9:03pm On Jul 26
providencia:
You need to ask yourself what happen to their men grin. That reminds me where is our Russian brother mushroomfarm

Same problem they have in china

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Tonytonex(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?
it's the same thing here. Just that here, the girls no wise

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Hecrax: 9:07pm On Jul 26
Ochyes:
Even the present Russia/Ukraine war has reduced the Russian men population.
you must be brain 🧠 dead

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by GenFunction: 9:07pm On Jul 26
i knw why its so here,but i choose to comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Hecrax: 9:09pm On Jul 26
ogaemma:
The vacuum caused during the WW II still taking a toll on their population.
The man Putin will not learn, he still sending more of his men to die in war front.
Idiots🧟 like you aren't supposed to be with a phone

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by ogaemma: 9:11pm On Jul 26
Hecrax:
Idiots🧟 like you aren't supposed to be with a phone

What is an animal doing here?
Go to the zoo or bush where you belong.
We don't breed animals here in nairaland.
Ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.