Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,235 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

12 Qualities in The Word Of GOD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Qualities in The Word Of GOD (130 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Qualities in The Word Of GOD by DejiPlug(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26
Praise GOD
GODSPOWERPROJECT

GOD'S Word is GOD'S wisdom in print.
Luke 11:49 KJV‬
[49] Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
‭Proverbs 4:7-9 KJV‬
[7] Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: And with all thy getting get understanding. [8] Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: She shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. [9] She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: A crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
Matthew 7:24-26 KJV‬
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [25] and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Matthew 4:4 KJV‬
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

To effectively function as a believer, the success combination involves the Holy Ghost (the fire) with the Word of GOD (the wood). In all you do, don't lose the fire.

1. GOD'S Word is the source of life
‭John 6:63 KJV‬
[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
‭Acts 5:20 KJV‬
[20] Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

2. GOD'S Word is the source of faith that commands victory
‭Romans 10:17 KJV‬
[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
‭1 John 5:4 KJV‬
[4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

3. Word of GOD powers hope that empowers our faith to deliver
‭Romans 15:4 KJV‬
[4] For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

4. GOD'S Word is the source of answered prayers
‭Isaiah 43:26 KJV‬
[26] Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
‭1 John 5:14-15 KJV‬
[14] And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: [15] and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

5. GOD'S Word is the source of all round breakthroughs
‭Psalm 119:130 KJV‬
[130] The entrance of thy words giveth light; It giveth understanding unto the simple.
‭Joshua 1:8 KJV‬
[8] This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
‭Daniel 11:32 KJV‬
[32] And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

6. GOD'S Word is the source of healing, health and wholeness
Psalm 107:20 KJV‬
[20] HE sent his word, and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
‭Luke 6:17-19 KJV‬
[17] And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judæa and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases; [18] and they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed. [19] And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
Matthew 8:16 KJV‬
[16] When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV‬
[20] My son, attend to my words; Incline thine ear unto my sayings. [21] Let them not depart from thine eyes; Keep them in the midst of thine heart. [22] For they are life unto those that find them, And health to all their flesh

7. GOD'S Word is the source of peace
Psalm 119:165 KJV‬
[165] Great peace have they which love thy law: And nothing shall offend them.
‭2 Peter 1:2 KJV‬
[2] grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of GOD, and of Jesus our Lord,

The more word intake, the more peace

8. GOD'S Word is the source of joy and rejoicing
Jeremiah 15:16 KJV‬
[16] Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
Acts 8:8 KJV‬
[8] And there was great joy in that city.

9. GOD'S Word is the source of light that torments darkness
John 1:5 KJV‬
[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Ephesians 6:12 KJV‬
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The only language darkness understands is light.

10. GOD'S Word is the source of sanctification
Psalm 119:9-11 KJV‬
[9] Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word. [10] With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. [11] Thy word have I hid in mine heart, That I might not sin against thee

11. GOD'S Word is the source of guidance on the right way to go
Psalm 119:105 KJV‬
[105] Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And a light unto my path.
‭2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV‬
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] that the man of GOD may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Through its principles, corrections and instructions.

12. GOD'S Word strengthens
‭1 Kings 19:7-8 KJV‬
[7] And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee. [8] And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of GOD.
Matthew 6:11 KJV‬
[11] Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 4:4 KJV‬
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD.

Spiritual atrength is encountered by the Word.
Psalm 105:37 KJV‬
[37] HE brought them forth also with silver and gold: And there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

Note: Be sure to gather breakthrough books from qualified authors, and engage in Word projects to build yourself in the Word
Hebrews 6:12 KJV‬
[12] that ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

These treasures were derived from Bishop David Oyedepo during the impartation service of WOFBI July 2024 Edition.

Broadcasted on Friday, July 26 at Living Faith Church- Area59, Olusesi- Ishaga.
Mission Pastor Obatomi

Jesus is Lord

Re: 12 Qualities in The Word Of GOD by DejiPlug(m): 12:13am On Jul 28
Praise GOD

www.domimedia.org

To partake of these Word qualities requires Newbirth.

Lord Jesus, save my soul
Forgive me all my sins
Wash me with your blood
I believe you died for me
On the third day you rose again
That I may be justified
I accept You as my Lord
And my Saviour
And I believe my sins are now forgiven
I am justified by Your blood
I am saved
I am restored back to the faith
I am now a child of GOD
Thank You Jesus
For saving my soul
Thank You Jesus
For the gift of eternal life
Thank You Jesus
For leading my life all the way from henceforth
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel Rift With Denilson Igwe Full Video / This Bbnaija Sang For His Babe! Omo! / Big Brother Naija Season 9 Eviction - Tami Is The First Pair To Be Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.