Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone (380 Views)

The Moment Anita Professed Love To Topher Last Night / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death / Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by UncleSnr(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26
Falz Speaks Out on Love, No One Has Ever Made Him Say “I Love You”
In a recent interview on the Menisms Podcast, Nigerian rapper Falz shared a surprising revelation about his love life. The talented artist revealed that he has never professed love to anyone before, nor has he been in a relationship where such expressions of love were made.

Falz explained that he has never reached the point in a relationship where he feels the need to express his love in the classical sense. "I have never said ‘I love you’ to anybody. I have never been in love or gotten to that level of emotional commitment before," he said. "And they have not said it to me either. You know, there’s a level in a relationship where it’s like, ‘Oh, I love you, baby, I love you too.’ I’ve never gotten there."

The rapper also emphasized the importance of being upfront about his feelings and commitment from the start. "I’ve just not made the commitment. I have always been upfront about my feelings, disposition, and commitment early on, so we are usually on the same page," he said. "That way, nobody is going to run off on their own tangent because we know what’s going on."

https://mediatalkafrica.com/174005/falz-speaks-out-on-love-no-one-has-ever-made-him-say-i-love-you/

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by muyico(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26
don jazzy younger brother! smell like gay!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26
what a sad statement...
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26
Who is afraid of commitment...?

On the surface this MIGHT BE an okay statement.

But if dug deeper it MIGHT also be a deeper case of insecurities!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 6:09pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:
what a sad statement...

brain54:

But if dug deeper it MIGHT also be a deeper case of insecurities!

Sad statement my ass, insecurity my foot. This is a MAN. Our great forefathers didn't go about saying "I love you". Besides, most, if not all, romantic "I love you" are either false or based on some figment of imagination in the sayers head, that is not the person they're saying it to!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by Datguy00: 6:16pm On Jul 26
muyico:
don jazzy younger brother! smell like gay!

Rubbish u yarn
That falz na real man

1 Like

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:
Sad statement my ass, insecurity my foot. This is a MAN. Our great forefathers didn't go about saying "I love you". Besides, most, if not all, romantic "I love you" are either false or based on some figment of imagination in the sayers head, that is not the person they're saying it to!

your great grandfather didnt use the internet nor had cellphones as well, should you now say that someone who has never been on the internet nor has a mobile phone(in this day and age) is a great person?

again, Falz is in mid 30s... if you havent loved anyone in your life by your mid 30s then you are a very sad person...

1 Like

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 7:39pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

your great grandfather didnt use the internet nor had cellphones as well, should you now say that someone who has never been on the internet nor has a mobile phone(in this day and age) is a great person?

again, Falz is in mid 30s... if you havent loved anyone in your life by your mid 30s then you are a very sad person...

They didn't use internet or cell phones because they didn't have them. Nothing prevented from saying anything they chose to say - they had mouths. But they were not comfortable with being phoney.
He didn't say he'd never loved anyone, he's just smart enough to see through romantic love, to know that it is a fallacy!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by 1Sharon(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26
Wasn't he in love with Simi? undecided
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

They didn't use internet or cell phones because they didn't have them. Nothing prevented from saying anything they chose to say - they had mouths. But they were not comfortable with being phoney.
He didn't say he'd never loved anyone, he's just smart enough to see through romantic love, to know that it is a fallacy!
How do you know there never said it...?

Were you born in that generation?

There are different ways of expressing love. There are also different ways of showing commitment.

If you read the comments of falz you will see the problem is commitment.

I don't know what you are rambling about.

The guy is simply or scared of commitment which MIGHT have an underlying significance.

At his age if he hasn't had a committed relationship then... I don't know!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 8:01pm On Jul 26
brain54:

How do you know there never said it...?

Were you born in that generation?

There are different ways of expressing love. There are also different ways of showing commitment.

I don't know what you are rambling about.

The guy is simply or scared of commitment which MIGHT have an underlying significance.

At his age if he hasn't had a committed relationship then... I don't know!

You are definitely the one rambling - you're all over the place.
I know they didn't say it because it is not part of our culture - it is whites that go about saying I love you, then you hear they shot the person!
And what are you rambling about commitment. Must you say I love you to be in a committed relationship?? My parents never say I love you but they love each other and are in a very committed relationship!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

You are definitely the one rambling - you're all over the place.
I know they didn't say it because it is not part of our culture - it is whites that go about saying I love you, then you hear they shot the person!
And what are you rambling about commitment. Must you say I love you to be in a committed relationship?? My parents never say I love you but they love each other and are in a very committed relationship!

I am all over the place...

How? Explain in details. "I know they didn't say it because it's not part of our culture" is a ridiculous statement to make. If you weren't part of that generation.

Like I said you weren't part of that generation. They had a different way of expressing love. Or showing commitment. Your parents may not say it to your face. But they say it in their own way...which they understand.

This is a different generation. Stop using another generation or civilization as yardstick to justify your thoughts.

If you think your parents aren't saying I love you in their own way then you must be a fool.

If you read falz comment carefully you would realize he admitted being uncommitted to a relationship. But you would rather attack me instead and not read.

Were your parents uncommitted too? As you never heard them say I love you to each other!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

exactly.... same as it was not customary to say i love you back then to a woman. hell, some African men cant even say it today, even if their life depended on it. are you now claiming that a man in love is phoney and/or a man saying he is in love with a woman is phoney?!

again, he said the following:
- "I have never said ‘I love you’ to anybody. I have never been in love or gotten to that level of emotional commitment before,"

pretty straight forward dont you think (or do you still doubt that he has never loved anyone)?
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

exactly.... same as it was not customary to say i love you back then to a woman. hell, some African men cant even say it today, even if their life depended on it. are you now claiming that a man in love is phoney and/or a man saying he is in love with a woman is phoney?!

- "I have never said ‘I love you’ to anybody. I have never been in love or gotten to that level of emotional commitment before,"

pretty straight forward dont you think (or do you still doubt that he has never loved anyone)?
Some people just pick someone randomly...

Here to argue with. It's really quite painful trying to school fools here.

Sometimes I like to ignore them. But they keep coming!

1 Like

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 8:37pm On Jul 26
brain54:

I am all over the place...

How? Explain in details. "I know they didn't say it because it's not part of our culture" is a ridiculous statement to make. If you weren't part of that generation.

Like I said you weren't part of that generation. They had a different way of expressing love. Or showing commitment. Your parents may not say it to your face. But they say it in their own way...which they understand.

This is a different generation. Stop using another generation or civilization as yardstick to justify your thoughts.

If you think your parents aren't saying I love you in their own way then you must be a fool.

If you read falz comment carefully you would realize he admitted being uncommitted to a relationship. But you would rather attack me instead and not read.

Were your parents uncommitted too? As you never heard them say I love you to each other!

Like I said rambling...
Why not ask me how I know the men didn't kneel down to propose marriage - after all I was not part of that generation!
My commentary was on you quickly labeling him "insecure" and the other guy labeling him "sad".
When it can actually be a mark of being clear-eyed and strong. The saying "love is blind" didn't arise for no reason
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 8:49pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

Much of the obligated "I love you"'s are phoney, hence you next hear they shot the person.
As for a man being in love, it is not me saying it, there are lots if sayings that a man in love is a fool.

Falz obviously loves his mum, dad etc. What he meant was "in love" with some girl because he convinced himself in his head that she had all sorts of unbelievable wonderful attributes.
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

Like I said rambling...
Why not ask me how I know the men didn't kneel down to propose marriage - after all I was not part of that generation!
My commentary was on you quickly labeling him "insecure" and the other guy labeling him "sad".
When it can actually be a mark of being clear-eyed and strong. The saying "love is blind" didn't arise for no reason

Who is talking about any one kneeling down to propose...?

I did not quickly label him as insecure. That's why I used might in caps. So idiots like you can see. But you will never understand.

How do you know they didn’t do dumb stuff in their time.

Do you know how many wars were fought in their history because of women?

Nonsense cap!

1 Like

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

Much of the obligated "I love you"'s are phoney, hence you next hear they shot the person.
As for a man being in love, it is not me saying it, there are lots if sayings that a man in love is a fool.

Falz obviously loves his mum, dad etc. What he meant was "in love" with some girl because he convinced himself in his head that she had all sorts of unbelievable wonderful attributes.
For your information...

You aren't making sense right now!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

if you are in love then there is nothing "obligated" here. thats your emotion and no man/woman should be afraid to tell someone they love how they feel. whats the big deal here?

- are you now saying that NO woman on earth has "unbelievable wonderful attributes"?
- are you now claiming that anyone who is in love is fake or delusional?
- i mean, if you can love your parents/siblings etc, why do you think it would be so difficult to love someone that is only romantically related to you?
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 9:03pm On Jul 26
brain54:

Who is talking about any one kneeling down to propose...?

I did not quickly label him as insecure. That's why I used might in caps. So idiots like you can see. But you will never understand.

How do you know they didn’t do dumb stuff in their time.

Do you know how many wars were fought in their history because of women?

Nonsense cap!

My friend stop rambling nonsense. Our forefathers didn't go about saying I love you. Period! How do we know? Because it'd have come down to us, not wait for it to be imported.

As for "might", then when I said it could also be a mark of being clear-eyed and strong, you should have simply agreed and buzzed off!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 9:12pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

if you are in love then there is nothing "obligated" here. thats your emotion and no man/woman should be afraid to tell someone they love how they feel. whats the big deal here?

- are you now saying that NO woman on earth has "unbelievable wonderful attributes"?
- are you now claiming that anyone who is in love is fake or delusional?
- i mean, if you can love your parents/siblings etc, why do you think it would be so difficult to love someone that is only romantically related to you?

No one said there is something wrong with saying I love you. Just don't label someone who doesn't say it "sad"

ROMANTIC love is a fallacy (albeit a delicious one - we all want to be in romantic love) because it is always based on exaggeration of the other person's positive attributes while being blind to their negatives
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by brain54(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:

My friend stop rambling nonsense. Our forefathers didn't go about saying I love you. Period! How do we know? Because it'd have come down to us, not wait for it to be imported.

As for "might", then when I said it could also be a mark of being clear-eyed and strong, you should have simply agreed and buzzed off!
If you agreed with my might...

You would have buzzed off. And we would not be having this conversation. Would we?
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 9:26pm On Jul 26
brain54:

If you agreed with my might...

You would have buzzed off. And we would not be having this conversation. Would we?

You should have simply said "you could be right" and ran along.
Instead here is what you said:
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26
DaddyCoool:
No one said there is something wrong with saying I love you. Just don't label someone who doesn't say it "sad"

pls do not misunderstand me nor claim what i didnt say... here below is again what i stated:

MrBrownJay1:

aka its one thing to not say it to anyone but its a totally different ballgame f you have never loved anyone at mid 30s.

ROMANTIC love is a fallacy (albeit a delicious one - we all want to be in romantic love) because it is always based on exaggeration of the other person's positive attributes while being blind to their negatives

but ROMANTIC LOVE has absolutely nothing to do with someone being perfect, its just an emotion like any other. your parents aint perfect but you still love them, isnt it? your child aint perfect but you would still love him/her, right? why do you think it should be any different with romantic love? some people out there are LIARS/THIEVES/HANDICAPPED/DISHONEST/DECEITFUL etc and there are people who still love them regardless. thinking that because someone has negative traits they cant be love, shows us all you dont understand what love is.
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by SpaceX: 10:51pm On Jul 26
every man for himself, some do fall in love while majority end up regarding falling in love.

Besides, falz and DJ cuppy won't be a bad pair/match.
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 11:29pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

pls do not misunderstand me nor claim what i didnt say... here below is again what i stated:

aka its one thing to not say it to anyone but its a totally different ballgame f you have never loved anyone at mid 30s.

but ROMANTIC LOVE has absolutely nothing to do with someone being perfect, its just an emotion like any other. your parents aint perfect but you still love them, isnt it? your child aint perfect but you would still love him/her, right? why do you think it should be any different with romantic love? some people out there are etc and there are people who still love them regardless. thinking that because someone has negative traits they cant be love, shows us all you dont understand what love is.

Don't lie. Below is your very first statement which was what I reacted to!

You keep saying he never loved anyone. He loves his family! He just has been clear-eyed and strong willed enough to not suddenly "fall in love" with some "wonderful" girl!

You love your family because they are YOUR family.
Romantic love is not a random emotion. Ask people who became celebrities or rich how many girls suddenly fall in love with them - they who couldn't get a date while unknown or poor. Same way lots of men will fall in love with a girl who artificially becomes beautiful than when she was ugly. They willfully become blind to their negatives because they want to be close to some positive they possess.
Do you think Sampson would have still loved Delilah if he opened his eyes and saw her for what she really was? He wanted to be close to that beauty and he let that override everything else

Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26am On Jul 27
DaddyCoool:
Don't lie. Below is your very first statement which was what I reacted to!

bro, YES ITS A SAD STATEMENT FOR A +30YR OLD MAN TO SAY THAT HE HAS NEVER LOVED ANYONE IN HIS WHOLE LIFE... which is exactly what was stated as what Falz said in the OP's post!

You keep saying he never loved anyone. He loves his family! He just has been clear-eyed and strong willed enough to not suddenly "fall in love" with some "wonderful" girl!

we are talking romantic love here, right? you guys make very little sense, so whats so bad about falling in love with a wonderful woman? is it the end of the world? blasphemy? whats wrong with loving a woman that you may end up spending the rest of your life with (and possibly have a family with)?!

You love your family because they are YOUR family. Romantic love is not a random emotion. Ask people who became celebrities or rich how many girls suddenly fall in love with them - they who couldn't get a date while unknown or poor.

stop bringing irrelevant issues about goldigging useless greedy women who will say they love someone just because he has money. are you now claiming that EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY ON EARTH IARE MARRIED TO GOLDIGGING GREEDY USELESS MONEY HUNGRY WOMEN?

Same way lots of men will fall in love with a girl who artificially becomes beautiful than when she was ugly. They willfully become blind to their negatives because they want to close to some positive they possess.

majority of men and women get attracted/interested in someone from their look (1st and foremost) and thats what will make such person decide to approach somebody and want to get to know them better. when was the ast time you heard someone say:" oh look at this fugly person, let me approach and get to know them because they might have great character"... NEVER!!! it doesnt work like that. your physical outlook is what INITIALLY attracts someone towards you, and then as you get closer to such person , you get to know him/her deeper and may or not fall in love with them. some do, other dont. the catch is to always open yur mind rather than being narrow/closed minded, as you are.

Do you think Sampson would have still loved Delilah if he opened his eyes and saw her for what she really was? He wanted to be close to that beauty and he let that override everything else

lets stick to FACTS rather than yeye useless fables in the sky... shall we? whats next, quote Harry Potter and Spiderman?!
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by DaddyCoool: 2:48am On Jul 27
MrBrownJay1:

bro, YES ITS A SAD STATEMENT FOR A +30YR OLD MAN TO SAY THAT HE HAS NEVER LOVED ANYONE IN HIS WHOLE LIFE... which is exactly what was stated as what Falz said in the OP's post!

we are talking romantic love here, right? you guys make very little sense, so whats so bad about falling in love with a wonderful woman? is it the end of the world? blasphemy? whats wrong with loving a woman that you may end up spending the rest of your life with (and possibly have a family with)?!

stop bringing irrelevant issues about goldigging useless greedy women who will say they love someone just because he has money. are you now claiming that EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY ON EARTH IARE MARRIED TO GOLDIGGING GREEDY USELESS MONEY HUNGRY WOMEN?

majority of men and women get attracted/interested in someone from their look (1st and foremost) and thats what will make such person decide to approach somebody and want to get to know them better. when was the ast time you heard someone say:" oh look at this fugly person, let me approach and get to know them because they might have great character"... NEVER!!! it doesnt work like that. your physical outlook is what INITIALLY attracts someone towards you, and then as you get closer to such person , you get to know him/her deeper and may or not fall in love with them. some do, other dont. the catch is to always open yur mind rather than being narrow/closed minded, as you are.

lets stick to FACTS rather than yeye useless fables in the sky... shall we? whats next, quote Harry Potter and Spiderman?!

You keep saying there is nothing wrong with romantic love. Who said there is something wrong with it?? What was said is that there is NOTHING SAD about not indulging in it. And it IS a fallacious indulgence.
Also you keep trying to prove that romantic love exists. Who said it doesn't exist?? What was said is that the basis for it is almost always fallacious and it's a form of willful stupidity. And BTW don't confuse it with love that organocally develops when people have been together for some time and are practically family
Re: Falz Reveals He’s Never Professed Love To Anyone by We4all: 7:02pm On Jul 27
Come out of the closet already. Nobody will kill you.

(1) (Reply)

A Musical Producer Needed / The front page is getting more annoying / Join The Season11 Musical Auditioning And Become A Hypertek Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.