Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' (36924 Views)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by israelmao(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26
Trump I know is fearless and can confront ten thousand of Kamala Haris.Trump has secured secured the presidential seat for second all he needs to do is to just prepare his inaugural speech.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Omoyorubatooto: 9:41pm On Jul 26
alsudan:
Trump has the Numbers to take him to the white house, so no need wasting his time on a replacement.

This is even the first time Trump is avoiding debates, unlike one Chicago First Class Economist who discovered and build Lagos from scratch.

I Hope you will not come back here in 2027 to force Tinubu to do debate. What is good for \trump is also good for Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 9:41pm On Jul 26
jayce232:

Pls keep quiet!
Is this the first time Trump is coming out for an election? He is already a US president. What rape nonsense are u blabbing about? How was he able to win the first election? Are u more sensible than all the Americans that voted for him? Nobody wants a disorganized America by putting her affairs in the hands of a woman that do not believe in natural & world order!

Trump barely won the first time and he only won because US elections aren't based on a Popular vote but through the electoral college. A system setup that gave smaller populated southern states more power.
More Americans voted for Clinton and Biden than Trump in both elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Jul 26
Atlantis585:
I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I READ COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM FROM PEOPLE WHO CANT POINT OUT AMERICA ON A MAP BECOME TRUMP CHAMPIONS. YOUR SUPORT FOR A CONVICTED CRIMINAL WONT MAKE A DENT OF A DIFFERENCE ON ELECTION DAY BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE SCHEME OF AMERICAN POLITICS.

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN REGARDLESS OF HOW MISGUIDED ALL OF YOU ARE.

SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS FOOOLS.

If you say all the people commenting are inconsequential in the scheme of American politics just because they support someone u don't support, are you consequential in the scheme of American politics?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ogbonti: 9:43pm On Jul 26
SonofElElyonRet:

When or if she emerges debate can hold. You are suggesting trump debates her now and if perchance she doesn't emerge trump then debates the eventual candidate? Better to wait till dems sort themselves out . Election still November

God bless you, let them be thinking with their anus , Trump no fear Hillary na Kamala laffing yeye woman him won fear 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by pongwa(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by BobbieZion(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26
Nyamiriflathed:

Trump said he will have a debate any time place. He made a smart move to abort on this one. He is no match for Harris in a debate. Even Obama with his excellent oratory skills will struggle if matched up with Kamala Harris.

Trump who went up against Hilary Clinton, who is way smarter than Kamala Harris.

You always want to sound like you know what you are saying.....
But in the actual sense, you always sound like a buffoon.
Only your moniker says a lot about your personality.

You are a dumb *ss n****a.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by rollywise(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26
alsudan:
Trump has the Numbers to take him to the white house, so no need wasting his time on a replacement.

This is even the first time Trump is avoiding debates, unlike one Chicago First Class Economist who discovered and build Lagos from scratch.

Not the first time. He didn't agree to debate Hillary Clinton for the second debate. He also refused debating Biden for the second time because the organizers said they'll adopt a system to mute mic when you interrupt your opponent while he's still talking. Trump got nothing upstairs except insults upon insults
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26
alsudan:

😃😃😃😃😃

Hello!

It will be easier for Portable to become President of Nigeria, than for Trump to become President.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Chucks13: 9:44pm On Jul 26
alsudan:

See as you changed mouth? wallahi all you obidients no go enter heaven too much lies and double mouthed this is why I hate you guys with passion.

You are same that was boasting Trump will beat anyone debate now Trump is running away and immediately you jumped ship talking from other side of your mouth.

Una too dey lie, brags, and extremely empty intellectually and you quickly diverted your weakling spineless life to Tinubu, wetin brought Tinubu into this just tell me?
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by jayce232: 9:44pm On Jul 26
Obrigardo:

How is this no gender culture affecting your daily life and ability to make a living? So you'd rather vote for a rapist than seeing a trans person. I get it.
What is the impact of this your rape allegation as compared to the effect the no gender culture will have on the world? Do u even know what it means for a child to go to school as a boy & return home as a girl & u have no right to question it? That's what your woman Messiah is promoting. She has nothing meaningful to offer. She was Joe VP & I can tell u their tenure has been the weakest so far in America history. I can only imagine what the likes of Putin & Kim jong will do to US if she end up as president. America will be reduce to nothing in the face of other powerful nations. Only Trump can fix America at this point.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by overseasnbeyond: 9:45pm On Jul 26
Just stay in your sudan because you don't know shit.
alsudan:

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 9:45pm On Jul 26
CaptainFM1:

Go down history and check, there's no time a substantive candidate ever debate a presumptive candidate.

The dates for debate are set bearing in mind the "status" of the candidates. The next presidential debate has been fixed for September 10.

The Democrat Convention comes up Aug19 - Aug 22. So it is expected that a substantive candidate would have emerged.

So you can see, the debate date are carefully set so that a substantive candidate will not have to waste his/her time debating a presumptive candidate.

Kamal will be nominated on Aug. 1st through a Voice Roll call vote. Because some Republican led states threatened to keep the Dem candidate off their ballot.
She will be then the official candidate Aug. 1st.
The debate Trump is pulling out of is in September when Kamala would have been the official nominee.

As I said, the debates are set well in advance when no candidate is "official". All the debates happen when they are. This would have been no exception.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:45pm On Jul 26
trinnalar:
He already debated Biden and Democrats lost, what else do you want. She should wait patiently for her loss in November instead.
It is not party vs party but candidate vs candidate.

Get sense installed in your brain.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by maestroferddi: 9:45pm On Jul 26
Trump
CyrusVI:
shocked
Scared of a lady cheesy cheesy

His reasons are valid and i wander why he has to appear this time again after defeating their big boss Biden

Trump's is so eloquent that it would only take him 10mins to win u over

Not some lady that goes about using sexism petty moral appeal to convince those who do not have a mind of their own
I seriously doubt that she can handle Trump on a debate podium...

In the final analysis, her laughable bravado will prove to be her undoing....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On Jul 26
jayce232:

What is the impact of this your rape allegation as compared to the effect the no gender culture will have on the world? Do u even know what it means for a child to go to school as a boy & return home as a girl & u have no right to question it? That's what your woman Messiah is promoting. She has nothing meaningful to offer. She was Joe VP & I can tell u their tenure has been weakest so far in America history. I can only imagine what the likes of Putin & Kim jong will do to US if she end up as president. America will be reduce to nothing in the face of other powerful nations. Only Trump can fix America at this point.

someone is in a meltdown
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by viodemus: 9:46pm On Jul 26
One word Coward.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 9:48pm On Jul 26
SonofElElyonRet:

When or if she emerges debate can hold. You are suggesting trump debates her now and if perchance she doesn't emerge trump then debates the eventual candidate? Better to wait till dems sort themselves out . Election still November

Huh?

He pulled out of the Sept. scheduled debate.
She would be the nominee at that point.
Why would he pull out of a scheduled debate that would happen when she is the nominee?
Think through it.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:49pm On Jul 26
Biafrannuke:
Swamp 🐷 pig supports Kamala. Congrats to Trump.
But Pig is synonymous to Biafran Indigenes
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 9:50pm On Jul 26
lexy2014:

Off point.

Who is the democratic candidate for the presidential election?

Are you broken? You keep repeating the same nonsense that is irrelevant.
Seem to broken to me.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:51pm On Jul 26
Ojiofor:
Why should Trump debate with Kamala Haris who is yet to be confirmed as a presidential candidate?
Then why did he debate with Biden too who was not yet the official candidate?
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by CaptainFM1: 9:51pm On Jul 26
ijebosb:

Kamal will be nominated on Aug. 1st through a Voice Roll call vote. Because some Republican led states threatened to keep the Dem candidate off their ballot.
She will be then the official candidate Aug. 1st.
The debate Trump is pulling out of is in September when Kamala would have been the official nominee.

As I said, the debates are set well in advance when no candidate is "official". All the debates happen when they are. This would have been no exception.

You don't even know what you're talking about. You can't nominate ahead of convention. You can only endorse because anything can still happen. The Democrat Convention comes up Aug19 to Aug 22.

The next presidential debate has been fixed for September 10, which means the Democratic party will by then have a substantive candidate.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Zejeed: 9:53pm On Jul 26
Obrigardo:

You people speak and think like you never got to finish higher education. Points scenes where Kamala was directly involved in telling someone to change genders and I'll show you court documents alleging convicted felon trump of raping a 13 yr old girl with epstein.ill also show you records of 67 phone calls to Epstein. We can say convicted felon trump was really into some stuff with epstein. Why do you ignore that, deluded braindead maga cultist?
There is also a speculation that he may have abused Ivanka, she agreed Trump used to walk in on her when she is dressing, have you seen their explicit pictures. 2016 was a mistake, Trump will never aver be the president of USA. Ndi Igbo can come and adopt him to be their president 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 9:55pm On Jul 26
CaptainFM1:

You don't even know what you're talking about. You can't nominate ahead of convention. You can only endorse. The Democrat Convention comes up Aug19 to Aug 22.

The next presidential debate has been fixed for September 10, which means the Democratic party will by then have a substantive candidate.

1.) One of us doesn't know what they are talking about and it's not me. Parties can do whatever they want as long as it abides by their own rules. They said they are holding the roll call vote on Aug. 1st.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/24/dnc-democrats-kamala-harris-nomination

2.) Let's try this slowly. Trump has backed out of the September 10 debate. That is the debate we are talking about.
September 10 is even after the Dem convention in Aug.
Read that slowly.

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ogmask: 9:55pm On Jul 26
maestroferddi:
APC propaganda exported to the US...

Why would Trump a person who is yet to become the substantive nominee of her party?

This is the kind of senseless propaganda the likes of CNN and this source carries to deceive their narrow-minded readers and viewers who obviously cannot think to save their lives.

Trump is telling you that it will amount to a climb down to engage Harris before she becomes the flagbearer of her party and people are celebrating self delusions...

Trump will debate Harris to a standstill: I laugh when people make reference to her experience as a former prosecutor.
Biden is a lawyer boasting of almost 50 years experience as a top-ranking politician but yet Trump left him a train wreck.

Being a lwayer has little to do with being a gifted orator and an astute politician...

It is still Trump's election to lose...

yeah, you are correct. Trump will wipe her on the floor even if ABC decides to hand her the questions in advance.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 10:00pm On Jul 26
CaptainFM1:

You don't even know what you're talking about. You can't nominate ahead of convention. You can only endorse because anything can still happen. The Democrat Convention comes up Aug19 to Aug 22.

You're wrong. You're spreading misinformation and so focused on being right you aren't even reading the nonsense you write.
You're arguing with the wrong person about this.

This thread is about the Sept 10th debate. You don't even seem to get that fact right.
This is from Kamala herself, who would know.

You reflexively defend Trump and throw your credibility away in the process.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26
Thiefobi1:

Dey play

I remember how Hilary won on twitter then. grin

I see a lot of women showing their support for Hilary on twitter and I just laugh.

Majority of middle aged women actually voted for Trump as opposed to Hilary and it's going to happen again.

We shall see! grin
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Jul 26
ijebosb:

Are you broken? You keep repeating the same nonsense that is irrelevant.
Seem to broken to me.

It's a simple question.

Who is the democratic candidate for the presidential election?
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Jul 26
AmalaAtiEwedu:

Then why did he debate with Biden too who was not yet the official candidate?

Biden is the president and consensus candidate of Democrats until he was forced to step down.
Whenever Haris is nominated as candidate after their convention I am sure Trump will debate and win her.
If Trump can debate and win Hilary Clinton who be Kamala?
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 10:02pm On Jul 26
CaptainFM1:

I hope you'll be a man and admit you were wrong.

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by tyav7: 10:03pm On Jul 26
The bully has met his match. Harris sef get mouth. Republicans in panic mode right now 🤣
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by maestroferddi: 10:03pm On Jul 26
Funflipper:

Lol, with a passive element like J.D. Vance as VP, Trump is bound to lose. He screwed his campaign by picking a two-faced knucklehead with no political value as running mate.
Ogbeni, stick to what you know and stop disgracing yourself in a public forum...

JD Vance was chosen to cover the demographic of traditionally white dominated swing states. They cost Hilary the White House in 2016...

GOP strategists have been touting Vance more than three months before he eventually got the nod...

Politics at US level is not for slouches...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.