Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:05 PM

Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' (36920 Views)

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26
Alphiegabe:
Omo if you read niraland you will think Harris has won the election even BLM has rejected Harris. More Blacks are speaking out that Democrats do not stand for them. There is a serious division growing within the democrats. The core swing states are not supporting Harris. Really I don't care I might even prefer her but I am trying to say this victory runs displayed on nairaland is not the reality

That’s a lie. Kamala already has the Black votes and the donations to prove it. The people on Nairaland who will not be casting a vote are the only big group of Black people who like Trump, an incompetent criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by ijebosb: 11:18pm On Jul 26
CaptainFM1:

It's better to leave your delusion state of knowing everything. Infact, I agree with everything you said Mr Know-All.

The fact that remains is Republicans won't debate a presumptive candidate.

They should find a different way to do a "mock-test" internally with all their presumptive candidates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L605CL1LyWw

I don't understand your support of Trump but you don't have to argue any nonsense he does.
He could have kept that date in Sept. 10. There will be a nominee then. And all candidates should debate. Good for democracy.
Anyhow, enjoy the night.
Pax.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Mintum: 11:21pm On Jul 26
ijebosb:

Really?
A debate by also rans, can you show me any primaries results that any of them came within ten points of Trump's results? There was no contest!! Can you tell me why Biden refused to debate his challengers in the democratic party primaries?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Mintum: 11:25pm On Jul 26
ijebosb:

Laws only get amended by creating a new law that amends it.
Lol.
Anyhow, going to grab dinner.

Hopefully you'll be able to get out of the pretzel you twisted yourself into.
Absolutely wrong!! Amendment literally means a correction or fix of some parts of an existing law. The existing law doesn't cease to exist, some parts of it are what is changed to solve a problem that has been noticed in the original form of the law.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:41pm On Jul 26
1stGenAmerican:

Imagine calling Harris unintelligent while failing to formulate grammatically correct sentences.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Kindledlight(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26
MrBrownJay1:

so far he says he will, as soon as she becomes the dems nominee (which she is isnt yet)... which is fully understandable from Trump. at the end of the day, he cant avoid having a debate with Harris, if she is nominated.

Trump should only debate with the democrate's candidate and nobody else...

The Biden he debated is democrat’s candidate abi?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by SaLongs1(m): 12:14am On Jul 27
Emetex22:

Hope u guys know Trump banned chain immigration against most African countries, especially Nigeria, you all speak with unimaginable ignorance, a known KKK advocate is whom you all are cheering, little wonder why you Will always suffer consequences of political choice.
FYI I am a US citizen and don't give a hoot about his ban anymore
Most of the fools shouting and clapping for trump are the same pips who's stupidity is driving this country into a cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by darkman200: 12:22am On Jul 27
Emetex22:

Hope u guys know Trump banned chain immigration against most African countries, especially Nigeria, you all speak with unimaginable ignorance, a known KKK advocate is whom you all are cheering, little wonder why you Will always suffer consequences of political choice.

Thank you! I don't think the fuuls supporting Trump have any idea LOL! He is going to ban your azzes from crossing the Atlantic Ocean in any way or form if he has his immigration plan put in place.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by xeju: 12:30am On Jul 27
You're hyping someone that said community children means children that are found in a community😎
Nyamiriflathed:
Smart move by the Trump's campaign team. Harris will totally wipe Trump on the floor in a debate.

Trump avoid and abort mission! Copy that!

You can't match up with a former state Attorney General, and not just any American state but the biggest (population wise) and richest state in America - California 😂

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by xeju: 12:31am On Jul 27
Maybe you're talking of another Kamala Harris😎
Nyamiriflathed:

Trump said he will have a debate any time place. He made a smart move to abort on this one. He is no match for Harris in a debate. Even Obama with his excellent oratory skills will struggle if matched up with Kamala Harris.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by justmondris: 12:34am On Jul 27
adamusuleiman3:

They usually have more than one debate.

And he does not want to debate with more than one candidate. Feminists were waiting around the corner to tag everything Trump would have said against her in the debate as offensive to women. Nice move, Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by xeju: 12:34am On Jul 27
Are Nigerians & other Africans suppose to pack themselves & swamp other countries, if not for bad leadership? These are same Nigerians that decided to drive Ghanaians away some decades ago
Emetex22:

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38am On Jul 27
Kindledlight:
The Biden he debated is democrat’s candidate abi?

of course he was... thats why they had the national convention and primaries and he was chosen as the candidate to represent the democratic party for the next elections, duh!

educate yourself on the Democratic National Committee so i dont have to do it for you.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by justmondris: 12:38am On Jul 27
This man called Trump is brilliant. Democrats were counting on that debate to make their new candidate more popular and Feminists were waiting around the corner to tag everything Trump would have said against her in the debate as offensive to women. Nice move, Trump.

Lesson learned: Never give your enemies the opportunity they are waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by xeju: 12:40am On Jul 27
Even Nigeria politics wey dey near una, una nor know wetin dey sup. Na USA wey you nor know or neva go before naim you dey claim politics champion
Obrigardo:

Voters definitely know convicted felon trump isn't tough on the border. If he was, he would have supported the Bi-partisan border bill.
But he marshalled his house cultists to kill it.
Nope, America don't want that scuttler and hate. Past presidents used to offer assistance to the incumbent and even across the divide, until the convicted felon trump came along.

And President Biden capturing the Osama bin laden of drug and fentanyl cartel flew under the radar. Border crossing down 55%, imagine if the bill passed, border crossings would have been virtually eliminated in greater percentages.

Maga is a dumb movement and reality is gonna hit them hard this fall.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by dragunov: 12:51am On Jul 27
Afonjah:
What does she want to say that her boss couldn't when Trump destroyed them?

Just like a wife forming a different opinion from her husband. They are the same.

Don't be deceived.

You people always look for cheap targets and soft landing. How debating with a dementia patient translates to intelligence, brilliance and victory beats me. You all yapped that Biden was finished after the debate and declared that he was too old. Now the party has done the smartest thing by pulling him out and putting a more alert individual there and you are not satisfied. It's a reset. And Trump will have to debate Harris if he wants to be president. Simple.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Flamemignon1(m): 12:51am On Jul 27
CyrusVI:
shocked
Scared of a lady cheesy cheesy

His reasons are valid and i wander why he has to appear this time again after defeating their big boss Biden

Trump's is so eloquent that it would only take him 10mins to win u over

Not some lady that goes about using sexism petty moral appeal to convince those who do not have a mind of their own
And your comment just proves your sexism
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Arostar2023: 12:52am On Jul 27
1stGenAmerican:

You’re calling people morally bankrupt despots while praising a rapist and convicted felon. No wonder corrupt politicians rule Nigeria, they’re back by morally bankrupt, corrupt people like you.
We don’t care what’s good for the rest of the world, Trump isn’t good for America and we don’t want him. We showed him in 2020 and we’ll show him again in November.

Trump isn't perfect, no doubt but you can't ever compare him with the politicians we have in Nigeria or Africa. Moreover there are strong and reliable institutions in the USA that will put Trump in his place, if he deviates...like I said earlier, life is more than living the "good life". There are other things that take precedence and Trump ticks all the boxes in those areas. Among all the top contenders, Trump is the best man in certain areas.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by zumbigbo(m): 1:14am On Jul 27
CyrusVI:
shocked

His reasons are valid and i wander why he has to appear this time again after defeating their big boss Biden

Not some lady that goes about using sexism petty moral appeal to convince those who do not have a mind of their own

LOL...See naija reasoning...LOL
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Haaland21: 2:58am On Jul 27
alsudan:
Trump has the Numbers to take him to the white house, so no need wasting his time on a replacement.

This is even the first time Trump is avoiding debates, unlike one Chicago First Class Economist who discovered and built Lagos from scratch.

Wailing is part of your constitution right.

Another lost from yaba left.

Doctors yet to conclude their treatment due to Post election loss disorder you sustained in feb 2023.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Adakintroy: 4:27am On Jul 27
Trump is equal to multiple democrates.

From Hilary, Biden now Kamala. How many Democrats will he debate in one lifetime. Una no de shame self only this one man. How many una wan take fight am?.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by afbstrategies: 4:27am On Jul 27
Trump chickened out. He doesn’t want Kamala to prosecute him during the debate. That’s weird 😃😃
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by lesbiconverter: 4:51am On Jul 27
Nyamiriflathed:

Trump said he will have a debate any time place. He made a smart move to abort on this one. He is no match for Harris in a debate. Even Obama with his excellent oratory skills will struggle if matched up with Kamala Harris.
Same Kamala with poor articulation and cognitive skills? 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlIysBlJBKk&pp=ygUOS2FtYWxhIGdhZmZlcyA%3D
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by lesbiconverter: 4:54am On Jul 27
CaptainFM1:

It's better to leave your delusion state of knowing everything. Infact, I agree with everything you said Mr Know-All.

The fact that remains is Republicans won't debate a presumptive candidate.

They should find a different way to do a "mock-test" internally with all their presumptive candidates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L605CL1LyWw
They're too ignorant to even argue with. 😂

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Mccollins042(m): 5:30am On Jul 27
Nyamiriflathed:
Smart move by the Trump's campaign team. Harris will totally wipe Trump on the floor in a debate.

Trump avoid and abort mission! Copy that!

You can't match up with a former state Attorney General, and not just any American state but the biggest (population wise) and richest state in America - California 😂

You are wrong though, he didn't avoid because Harris could beat him but so that they will not have the chance to change her when he beats her. He said they should make her their flag bearer before any debate. Wise decision
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by gare(f): 5:40am On Jul 27
hybrid77:
Lol.. Are you guys now asking for a debate?

Trump isn't interested. You can share your intentions with the American people.

You can't be leading in a race and then lose ground over a poor debate performance.

Trump is simply ahead of the competition.

International passport you don't have, you carry American politics for head, you will not join your mates to fight and make your country better, everyday Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by mediclife1987(m): 5:50am On Jul 27
Emetex22:

Abeg send your boy small raba.

Ordinary $5 your coffee money will go a long way in feeding me this week man.

Epp a broke brother man, na salary we dey wait for so...
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Beverlyjean(f): 6:07am On Jul 27
Salewa97:
Looks like Trump couldn't handle the heat after all.

With Kamala in the ring, it's no surprise he's backing down. She's been a force to reckon with, and I bet the pressure was too much for him. The way she stands her ground is commendable, and I can see why he's hesitant to face her.

It's time for real leadership, and Kamala is ready to show the world what she's made of. Let's see how this plays out, but I have a feeling she's just getting started!

Trump never said he will not go on a debate...he said , until Democrats officially nominates her as their candidate...it isn't official yet.... these Democrats could quickly change to another candidate when Trump annihilate her just like he did Biden... imagine if Trump refused right debate Biden and waited till Biden was officially nominated ... and the debate tool place ...it would have been a home run for Trump and the Republicans .... Go watch Tulsi Gabbard annihilation of Harris .. u will know that she has lost this election already... The Democrats know this, that's y she was never their first choice when they were deciding if Biden would step down ...
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by chinze(m): 6:09am On Jul 27
Mr trump that shouldn't be an issue wether Harris or any other person.....if you aren't scared
Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by brutal1(m): 6:12am On Jul 27
This your definition of eloquence here is insane. Trump is a joke. Let him face her and test his eloquence🤣
CyrusVI:
shocked

Re: Donald Trump Mocked After Backing Out Of Kamala Harris Debate: 'scared' by Beverlyjean(f): 6:15am On Jul 27
Obrigardo:

Is this willful ignorance and stubborn headedness by maga that will be the convicted felon's downfall. You guys never learn from your mistakes, hydra headed snakes lol

I have 1k dollars to bet with u that Trump will win in Nov...I wish we could see , let's bet ... better go watch how Tulsi Gabbard annihilated Kamala in 2020 convention.... Harris is very very dull ... she has nothing upstairs...the biggest mistake Democrats made was to select her as VP...they are now paying the price... u say Nikki Hales supporters will vote Harris grin grin... and u think where Democrats wudnt vote Trump?? There are more Democrats shifting grounds to vote Red ,than the other way ... 90% of the swing states that Trump lost in the last election are now red... u certainly don't research...u just follow Cnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.