Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,222 members, 7,936,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp (54912 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by NaijaCelebrity: 5:15pm On Jul 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQSiMqcTVM

Nigerian Youth Corper Shows Off The Wonderful Meal They Got Served At Camp

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by trinnalar: 5:17pm On Jul 26
We never had it this bad in our own period nao. The food now looks like prisoners servings. angry

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Thundafireseun: 5:27pm On Jul 26
This isn’t bad at all

Truth be Told

Tinubu is working

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Nyamiriflathed: 5:29pm On Jul 26
When I served in Sagamu, Ogun state, na so Eba and watery soup. Thank God I went to camp with lots of money. I quickly became the friends of mammi market food sellers sotey dey were inviting me to Owambes in town.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26
E get one meat wey dem serve me for camp

Beef of course

That's the tastiest meat I ever ate till now

Someone told me it's Cows pussy...

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Zooposki(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26
I never even knew NYSC served meals in the camp. I bought every food I ate, so did my friends.

21 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Usmanovic95(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26
We always look forward to Sundays when we were served jollof rice with chicken wey no know him mama😏

16 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by SpaceX: 6:51pm On Jul 26
Nysc houses are always looking like a pig farm, I wonder how you guys stay there for 21 days.

11 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by flokii: 6:54pm On Jul 26
I ate one of my most delicious meals at NYSC camp that year (yam and pepper sauce, then the jollof rice).
I would find myself on the queue waiting for it to get to my turn to be served hot yam or hot jollof. every other meal there, not interested, instead mammy market.

NYSC was fun.

30 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by hoodedjaystrim(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26
SpaceX:
Nysc houses are always looking like a pig farm, I wonder how you guys stay there for 21 days.

The only difference between pig farm and the nysc hostel is the bunk beds

11 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26
Scrap this waste of one year, una say no way.

The day I found out the millions zonal and state coordinators of this NYSC pocket every year, I shook my head and smiled.

The budget those people submit for feeding corpers will shock Devil himself!

Millions are released for feeding, but over 70% is embezzled without question.

Corruption has buried this nation permanently.

No hope in sight!

Just fear Nigerians!!!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by JustPowerApps(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
Watery soup cheesy
Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Offpoint1: 8:34pm On Jul 26
If you see where dem serve you drinking garri during this period, just thank God.

People wey prison no know wetin God do for dem

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by chieveboy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
illicit:

Beef of course

Nairaland oooo cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Ikumapkayi: 8:34pm On Jul 26
You just created problem for yourself going on social media. You lack emotional intelligence

11 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by MuMuOnBail: 8:34pm On Jul 26
Na wa oooo

You are eating three square meal with chicken, cow intestine and Kpomo and you are complaining??

You are also eating rice, beans etc too. See enjoyment ooo.

If you give a lot of graduate the opportunity you are having now, they will go back to Camp
and stay forever, because 90% of graduates in Nigeria presently can only eat those funny food you are mocking in their dream.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by specialmati(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
grin grin grin grin grin tinubu reach there too.that means tinubu has really touch everything.instead tinubu to make rice 10k from 43 buhari kept it he went and double it to 78k . This is just like when a demon(buhari) was tormenting you,you complained then Satan (tinubu)took over.nigeria how far.i warn you people

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by efemena5050(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26
illicit:

Beef of course

the name of people that will enter heaven have been published in all motor park ....I don't think ur name was included.......
See wetin ur comment cuz

8 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:35pm On Jul 26
grin

The food gave me diarrhoea all through.

The Mammy Market people did correct juju on me. Na their food my stomach take.

What I spent most of time on was chowing someone's girlfriend/ fiancee wink. But it was a balanced equation....

I was also someone's boyfriend before NYSC. shocked

Abia Camp, Bende. Sweet dark spot between church & the mosque.

Eating forbidden fruit is extra sweet. The camp guards eventually caught me in the act! shocked. cheesy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Lalami3232(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26
That's not my business jare!!!
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Badassniggga(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26
illicit:

Beef of course

lol

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by FreeStuffsNG: 8:36pm On Jul 26
trinnalar:
We never had it this bad in our own period nao. The food now looks like prisoners servings. angry

Please don't deceive gluttonous people who may be reading this your post. The food has always been like that as part of the regimentation

7 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by VirginOlosho: 8:36pm On Jul 26
They served me dog shit yamma yamma soup in Sagamu camp Ogun state
Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Tightpussy2024(f): 8:36pm On Jul 26
Me sha ate at Mami market all through...on the expenses of men sha.

Pretty privilege

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by efemena5050(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26
Zooposki:
I never even knew NYSC served meals in the camp. I bought every food I ate, so did my friends.
swear with ur towtow say u paid for all the meals then with only ur money ....swear so that ur tow tow go always stand erect......

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by TimeTraveller: 8:36pm On Jul 26
Young Nigerians have the lowest brains in Africa. Trust me on this.
Inferiority complex. Arrogant and senseless entitlement.
People wey no see food chop for their house too dey complain.

It's just 3 fuccking weeks! Get over yourselves.

Tueh!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by occfx: 8:37pm On Jul 26
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQSiMqcTVM

Nigerian Youth Corper Shows Off The Wonderful Meal They Got Served At Camp

Cancel NYSC they say no... Nigeria and suffer na one

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by Khallicopyro: 8:37pm On Jul 26
If you hear the amount of money allocated for that food een? Hmmmmm ...God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26
I don't understand this kind of food

served to adults.
Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jul 26
Angelfrost:
Scrap this waste of one year, una say no way.

The day I found out the millions zonal and state coordinators of this NYSC pocket every year, I shook my head and smiled.

The budget those people submit for feeding corpers will shock Devil himself!

Millions are released for feeding, but over 70% is embezzled without question.

Corruption has buried this nation permanently.

No hope in sight!

Just fear Nigerians!!!

if they scrap it, how dem go take chop?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp by MadamVanessa(f): 8:39pm On Jul 26
shocked

The nonsense they served us at imo state camp was when I realized this country can never be good. Any slightest opportunity Nigerians got, they want to exploit and make gain. Federal government give so much for food but in other to make gain, you served corpers nonsense so a whole lot of money will remain in your pocket.

In the angle of light, generator only comes up by 4:30a.m, when we are moving to field for parade and went off at sharp 6:00am, only to come up by 6:00pm and went off by 10:00pm , which was not supposed to be so, and this is exactly what happens in all the camps in the federation, and we blame our leaders for being corrupt. Corruption is inherently ingrained in majority of Nigerians DNA. Nigerians are wicked only few are good.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide / Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.