Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,247 members, 7,936,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG (4877 Views)

The Board Directors Of One Of The Malta Oil Companies Will Shock You..or Not. / Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Dethronement Of Former Kano Emir Won’t Stop Our Investigation, PCACC Chairman Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by DesChyko: 7:41pm On Jul 26
When I saw the Malta NNPC comment by Dangote, I suspected there was more to it. Our group decided to investigate further.

Our discovery was deeply shocking.

Firstly I will breakdown the whole Oil theft process and how Oil exporting and importing business works here in Nigeria.

NNPC grants importation licenses to a select group of oil companies, which are responsible for importing petroleum products into the country. These companies set the prices for petroleum products, and the media often refer to them as "oil marketers."

We’ve another set responsible for exporting/selling unrefined petroleum products both locally nd internationally. NNPC nd few partner companies plays a major role in this sector, along with high-ranking govt officials, military leaders, & politicians who r involved in oil theft.

To better understand this thread i will briefly explain how oil exportation and importation works in Nigeria.
Please note every point I will list you will need them as reference as we progress, very important

1. Extraction: Oil is extracted from the ground using drilling rigs.

2. Processing: The crude oil is exported(internationally) to refineries where it is processed into refined products

3. Transportation: The processed oil are transported from the refinery to storage tanks, blending facilities, and ports, typically via pipelines or ships.

4. Export: At the port, the oil is loaded onto tankers or other vessels and shipped to Nigeria and other countries

5. Sale: The oil is sold to buyers in Nigeria at a price set by the importer (oil marketer). The government subsidizes a significant portion of the oil price to make it more affordable for citizens, a practice known as fuel subsidy.

Now let’s link the list together

Recently, Oando PLC announced the approval to acquire 100% of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. This effectively means that the Tinubu family now owns Agip Oil, which is part of Eni S.p.A., an Italian multinational oil and gas company.

Agip Oil operates 17 onshore oil blocks and produces 11 million barrels of oil and condensates annually, and it also manages the Bonny natural gas liquefaction plant. One might wonder why such a successful company would divest 100% of such a critical asset.

Observing similar situations, like the case with Dangote, suggests that this sale was not made lightly. Now, these crucial oil fields and plants in Nigeria are under the control of Tinubu through Oando PLC which is Tinubu’s family owned not even NNPC.

Continuing, with their control over substantial oil reserves in the Niger Delta and the ability to explore further through Agip Oil, their next step is refining. Instead of building a refinery in Nigeria, they opted to construct one in Malta.

This move allows them to exploit the country's resources and obscure their activities.

In early 2021, Enemed Co Ltd, the leading fuel supplier in Malta, issued a tender for the leasing of storage tanks and a blending facility at the Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal in Malta.

Ras Hanzir Oil Terminal Limited won the bidding. It is owned and operated by the Tinubu family, with Wale Tinubu, who is also the chairman of Oando PLC, serving as its chairman along with other members of the Tinubu family and their associates.

The company has already established a functioning refinery in Malta, they have now acquired the storage tanks and blending facility oil terminals, which were recently exposed to the public.

After Tinubu was sworn in as president, his first major move was to announce the removal of fuel subsidy, while the government continued to pay in secret, allowing him to increase petroleum product prices. This move was designed to benefit his own monopoly.

With the recent forced acquisition of Agip Oil by Oando PLC, Tinubu as an individual has become the largest oil exporter, explorer, and marketer in the whole country, second only to NNPC.

https://x.com/AnonXNG/status/1816857417721712741

6 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by DesChyko: 7:41pm On Jul 26
Here’s the pattern: Tinubu, through NNPC, will sell Nigeria’s oil to himself at a low price via his company in Malta. He will also explore, extract and export oil using his newly acquired Agip Oil Company, which operates across the Niger Delta states of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River.

Tinubu will then buy back the refined oil from his company in Malta through NNPC and as an oil marketer via one of his companies OVH Energy(Oando) at a higher price and export them back to Nigeria

The refined oil is sold to the Nigerian public at a high price, while the subsidy, although officially removed, is still being paid secretly.

Essentially, Tinubu is paying himself subsidy.

This scheme an extraordinary level of financial exploitation

Even after he leaves office, and Nigeria remains without refinery which he will make sure of, his Oil Monopoly over the country will remain standing. As if that is not enough, the govt will still pay him for subsidy!

He sold Over 2 Billion Dollars worth of petroleum products to Nigeria through the Malta refinery just in 2023 alone, that’s an example of what the future of Nigeria Oil importation will look like.

That’s why he will fight the Dangote refinery with everything he has; if it becomes operational, his multi-trillion-naira oil monopoly enterprise will collapse.

The price of petroleum products like fuel will keeping increasing, while he still pays himself subsidy.

Considering his age, one might wonder what he needs all this money for, other than sheer greed. It's truly disheartening.

https://x.com/AnonXNG/status/1816857777786224828

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by vanbonattel: 7:43pm On Jul 26
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Medipharm: 7:43pm On Jul 26
We're waiting

1 Like

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Provalker: 7:44pm On Jul 26
Waiting……
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by 2aces(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26
The worms have started coming out, we have been living in Nigeria A, blindly ingnorant of the existence of a Nigeria B, where the real shit happens. My father my father

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by RealLordZeus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26
How can investigation be like beer parlor gists.

To think I actually concentrate to digest the whole thing

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by DesChyko: 8:05pm On Jul 26
RealLordZeus:
How can investigation be like beer parlor gists.

To think I actually concentrate to digest the whole thing

Do not despair. Keep hard at your current employment. Many have come before you and many more will come after you.

The first time the Malta news broke, see your likes 👇

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by RealLordZeus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26
DesChyko:

Do not despair. Keep hard at your current employment. Many have come before you and many more will come after you.

So anyone that has a different opinion than the mumbo jumbo you posted up there is a paid agent.
It speaks volume of the brain that procure the so called investigation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Biodun556(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26
Lies upon lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by naija4life247: 8:10pm On Jul 26
OANDO has been in operation for decades

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by malali: 8:11pm On Jul 26
You have to bring verifiable evidence.

To make it Legit.

8 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by AdeCityzen(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26
Ghen Ghen!
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Validated: 8:16pm On Jul 26
DesChyko:

Stop responding to these supporters of their oppressors.

12 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by DesChyko: 8:17pm On Jul 26
RealLordZeus:

So anyone that has a different opinion than (from) the mumbo jumbo you posted up there is a paid agent.
It speaks volume of the brain that procure (procured) the so called investigation

In about 10 days, the volume of your brain would be confirmed. This was your 'different' opinion when this broke as well 👇

RealLordZeus:

All you posted are false..

It will be cleared in less than 2 weeks, book this post

We know you. We know what you represent.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26
Leemao
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Jul 26
If una tire una go come down from that horse wey una climb. Na so una analyze Buhari's clone tire.

Ndi uchu!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Anijay1212(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26
If what i just read is anything to go by then there is no hope for this country anymore.
But i pray it is not true please.
🙏🙏🙏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by OkCornel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26
Hmmm
Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by nedu666: 8:23pm On Jul 26
No wonder oando suddenly has plenty of money to buy again oil. So dangote refinery will just end up like other govt refinery. But better stop building unless na museum of abandoned refinery he is building

2 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by nedu666: 8:25pm On Jul 26
Okoroawusa:
If una tire una go come down from that horse wey una climb. Na so una analyze Buhari's clone tire.

Ndi uchu!

The good thing is that you will not benefit 1 dollar from supporting buhari and tinubu.. all those aboki wey no dey online are billionaires under buhari, you wey dey supporters club, shish you no see

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by TimeManager(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26
I don't know the type of weed these bitter people from across the niger are really smoking. Your campaign of calumy got to achieve nothing than spread mischieve among headless mob. OANDO is an oil player in the oil and gas industry spanning over three decades, the owner is a private citizen entitled by law to conduct a legitimate business. Mr. Wale is not an NNPC executive being accused of conflict of interest. OANDO legitimately bought AGIP's onshore assets. Tinubu has recently approved the 100% acquisition of EXXONMOBIL's onshore assets to SEPLAT and ordered all litigations with NNPC be settled out of court. SEPLAT becomes the owner of the largest oil block in nigeria. Why don't you attack SEPLAT for acqiuring EXXONMOBIL ASSETS?. SEPLAT is your kinsman, you won't attack him, right?.
Athur Eze could get oil block lincenses in several countries but it is a crime for Mr.Wale to acquire business abroad.

-Kiss the truth!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Bantu10: 8:35pm On Jul 26
TimeManager:
I don't know the type of weed these bitter people from across the niger are really smoking. Your campaign of calumy got to achieve nothing than spread mischieve among headless mob. OANDO is an oil player in the oil industry spanning over three decades, the owner is a private citizen entitled by law to conduct a legitimate business. Mr. Wale is not an NNPC executive being accused of conflict of interest. OANDO legitimately bought AGIP's onshore assets. Tinubu has recently approved the 100% acquisition of EXXONMOBIL's onshore assets and ordere all litigations with NNPC be settled out of court. SEPLAT becomes the owner of the largest oil block in nigeria. Why don't you attack SEPLAT for acqiuring EXXONMOBIL ASSETS?. SEPLAT is your kinsman, you won't attack him, right?

-Kiss the truth!

Evil thing. You disgust me and all the sensible people on this forum

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by DesChyko: 8:43pm On Jul 26
Anijay1212:
If what i just read is anything to go by then there is no hope for this country anymore.
But i pray it is not true please.
🙏🙏🙏

I'll join hands with you in this prayer.

We have crude oil, we have refinery, $1 = 1500+.

How does patronizing a foreign refinery abroad make sense over a local one here?

3 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Twist4u: 8:47pm On Jul 26
"Structure of criminality" . H.E. Peter Obi

One wonders how a small Ooando PLC will buy a mega Agip oil suddenly.

Becoming clearer daily.

from Lagos landlord to Nigeria Landlord.

Nigeria, otilooo!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by TimeManager(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26
Bantu10:

Evil thing. You disgust me and all the sensible people on this forum
It is cool for Dangote to have a cement plant outside the country but a crime for Mr Wale to have a blending plant abroad?. How is it a crime for a private individual to own business both home and abroad?. You will cry tire, bitter people.

-Kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Bantu10: 9:00pm On Jul 26
TimeManager:

It is cool for Dangote to have a cement plant outside the country but a crime for Mr Wale to have a blending plant abroad?. How is it a crime for a private individual to own business both home and abroad?. You will cry tire, bitter people.

-Kiss the truth!

Just shut up you this clown. Imagine the brazen support for high level corruption. A tinubu getting contract from another tinubu to rip the nation dry and you re here talking trash. You guys re truly evil. Gosh!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by TimeManager(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26
Twist4u:
"Structure of criminality" . H.E. Peter Obi

One wonders how a small Ooando PLC will buy a mega Agip oil suddenly.

Becoming clearer daily.

from Lagos landlord to Nigeria Landlord.

Nigeria, otilooo!!
Obi established NEXT supermarket in the UK from where he imported his groceries into the country until the company was recently shut down due to non financial transparency according to the UK authorities.

-Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by TimeManager(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26
Bantu10:

Just shut up you this clown. Imagine the brazen support for high level corruption. A tinubu getting contract from another tinubu to rip the nation dry and you re here talking trash. You guys re truly evil. Gosh!!
This guy is an illiterate, a private individual should be denied his legitimate rights because he shares family ties with the President?, where in the world does that happen?. Bitterness will take you and your ilks nowhere.

-Kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by seunjungle1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26
As usual. Their beer parlour talk....na so dem dey talk ahm for paper stand here. All of them reason the same way.
Wale Tinubu has been into oil business before majority of you were even gave birth too and before your Mr Dangote go even give oil business any thought.

2 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Reelz: 9:39pm On Jul 26
Damn this tinibu.. this man wan finish Nigeria totally.. I shock as I read this article.. wicked people.

5 Likes

Re: Our Investigation On The Malta NNPC Situation - Anonymous NG by Anguldi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Hires 10 Forensic experts To Trace #1 Trillion Looted Funds / Robbers Kill 5 In Ibadan •one Robber Killed, Another Arrested / My Life Is Under Threat — 106-year-old Man !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.