Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,456 members, 7,961,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls (280 Views)

HELP! How Do I Stop Okash From Calling Me? / Opay Loan: How To Apply For Okash Loan, Everything You Need To Know About Okash / Beware of Okash Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by Easybet1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28
Following my previous post about Okash's persistent calls urging me to take a loan, I noticed that many people—about 70% of the comments—shared similar frustrations. It's undeniably aggravating.

I decided to share how I managed to resolve this issue, hoping it can help others facing the same problem.

First, blocking their numbers is futile because they have countless numbers to call from. The more you block, the more they call using different numbers.

Here’s what I did to stop the calls: I searched for their Twitter handle. In the comment section of one of their posts, I saw numerous complaints from Twitter users experiencing the same issue. I left a comment warning them to remove my phone number from their call list immediately, or I would take legal action against them. That did the trick. They haven't called me since the 20th of this month, so I believe this method works.

To those commenting that I should repay a loan, I feel sorry for you because it is a matter of time before your phone number enters their database. I have never entered my details into any loan apps nor taken a loan from them because I value my reputation. The calls are attempts to persuade people to take out a loan, not to pay existing loans. How they got my contact information remains unknown.

Thank God it is solved now.

cc: seun mod

Re: How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by WaleGent(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28
Good one
Re: How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by dumahi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28
shocked
That means they ended up hurting you the more. They forced you to share your phone number with the X public. Your privacy is now deeply compromised. If I were you, instead of issuing threats, I'd just go ahead, use the collected evidence and sue them for damages. At least, you'd get paid a few millions for your troubles.
Re: How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by Boogyman557: 8:09pm On Jul 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by dumahi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28
Boogyman557:
C
WTF MAN!?!

C for Cameroon 🌶️🫑

1 Like

Re: How I Put An End To Okash's Constant Calls by Kelklein(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28
I think there is a relationship between palmpay and okash.. I started getting their calls too the first day I open a palmpay account.. they must have access to the account database or have ability to see new users account number.. those are the numbers they call..

Once they call, I go just pick the call stay quiet and listen to them burn their credit.. the stupid lady tries to sound like she's a Computer voice.. then she too would cut the call out of frustration when I don't say anything.. her father 🖐🏻

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First 6 Figure Profit On Bybit After So Much Failure / Young Importer Entrepreneur Of Bayelsa State Should Meet Here / Mass Importation Of Small Generators Into Nigeria Disallowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.