Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Let's Revive The Standard Of Education Together - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Revive The Standard Of Education Together (100 Views)

These Are The Standard Size Of Room In Residential Buildings / These Are The Standard Sizes Of Windows In Residential Buildings / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Revive The Standard Of Education Together by Opanka44(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29
If you continue to give me fish without teaching me how to catch fish, I will continue to beg for fish. I have vowed to be self-dependent and create wealth for myself. People often say that teacher in private schools are not sufficiently renumerated and as such, poor. Well, this is Truth to a large extent, but to a larger extent, anyone can decide not to follow such widespread narrative. A few teachers are making fortunes from what they earn and are living well with their families. Some teachers are even richer than medical doctors and other professionals.
Everyone here knows I am a Teacher and I'm proud to say this wherever I go to. My passion for this job is Undisputed.
This is Long holiday. All I'm asking for is support to enable me purchase two Whiteboards and Markers to start a Summer lesson. Even after the holiday, the lesson can still continue for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc... If this is done, I will be financially and economically liberated.
Equip me so I don't come here and be seeking for help. I know there are lots of good people on this platform who can help me. If you teach a child, you've invariably taught a Nation. I love to teach.
Thank you and forever be blessed.
Re: Let's Revive The Standard Of Education Together by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01
Opanka44:
If you continue to give me fish without teaching me how to catch fish, I will continue to beg for fish. I have vowed to be self-dependent and create wealth for myself. People often say that teacher in private schools are not sufficiently renumerated and as such, poor. Well, this is Truth to a large extent, but to a larger extent, anyone can decide not to follow such widespread narrative. A few teachers are making fortunes from what they earn and are living well with their families. Some teachers are even richer than medical doctors and other professionals.
Everyone here knows I am a Teacher and I'm proud to say this wherever I go to. My passion for this job is Undisputed.
This is Long holiday. All I'm asking for is support to enable me purchase two Whiteboards and Markers to start a Summer lesson. Even after the holiday, the lesson can still continue for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc... If this is done, I will be financially and economically liberated.
Equip me so I don't come here and be seeking for help. I know there are lots of good people on this platform who can help me. If you teach a child, you've invariably taught a Nation. I love to teach.
Thank you and forever be blessed.

ALL YOU NL FRAUDSTERS WITH VARIOUS PROFILES AND YEYE BEGGING STORIES...WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE!!! OLODO!!! in june, you needed 120k for your rent, now its blackboards for school, BWAAAAAAAAh!
aint you the same one below with all the various profiles (with exact same bank account) and various yeye stories for begging? :

Opanka44:
Good afternoon brothers and sisters, pls i want to beg anyone here in Allah's name to pls help me with something to use in buying foodstuffs to cook and eat. Haven't eaten for three days now.
813-150-5075 Opay
God bless you
Jimmur:
Pls who will now gift me something to feed on. The hunger has caused me depression, anxiety and total sadness. I'm in despair. Someone pls help me. Nothing is too small. God bless the giver.
813-150-5075 OPAY
🙏🙏🙏
MisterBanny:

81-3-15-0-5-075 OPAY.
It will help in no small measure sir. I'll buy a Mudu of white beans, buy sweet potatoes and refill my gas. Haven't eaten today. God bless and increase you in all you do sir. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Africa Educated Ancient Greek Philosophers? Africa Started It / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) 2024/2025 Aspirant Thread / Parents-teachers Association Of School Order Students To Destroy Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.