Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,457 members, 7,961,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Alex Nazarian Fentanyl Drug Addict - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Nazarian Fentanyl Drug Addict (319 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Nazarian Fentanyl Drug Addict by alexnazarian(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29
Alex Nazarian has been struggling with addiction to crystal meth and fentanyl for the past five years. Despite being well-liked and not facing issues with relationships, his drug use continues to be a significant problem. Alex Nazarian has not achieved any personal financial success and relies heavily on his family for support.

At 40 years old, he feels lost and uncertain about his future. He acknowledges that he has not utilized his family’s resources effectively and struggles with feelings of insecurity and self-worth. He is seeking guidance on how to overcome his current challenges and build a more meaningful and successful life.

Re: Alex Nazarian Fentanyl Drug Addict by LordKushmann(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30
First, this man is 🇦🇲 Armenian. Second, why is this here?

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Condemns 'nigerian Military's Unjust Treatment Of Seaman / “I Regret All My Actions. As You Can See I Am Reading My Bible.” – Evans / Woman Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces; Gets N100,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.