Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,617 members, 7,962,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt (48641 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / 69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by TheChameleon: 1:48pm On Jul 30
legitnow1:

LOW SELF ESTEEM OF THE YORUBA MAN.

Your tears taste salty like Crackers. Need another bucket. grin

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Guynexttdoor: 1:50pm On Jul 30
You neva chop u go fùĉkķ , oh na wow o. grin cry

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Lovit(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
He wanted to impress Amaka that he can go 10 rounds non-stop

Now he is halfway gone grin

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by barinedan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30
This one don go do pass himself

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by izubext007: 1:59pm On Jul 30
thank God he did not die on top the innocent ashawo girl, he just saved her the stress of explaining to police what happened

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30
The ashawo don escape wahala by just some minutes 😁

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Sparrk007(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30
This is childofdoom I know you will make it alive

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by MisterKennedy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30
EmmyMaestro:
Man Collapse Goes Into Coma Shortly After Coming Out From Brothel In Mile2 Area PHC

There was pandemonium at Azikiwe street in Mile 2 Diobu, Porthacourt, Rivers state on Sunday,28th July 2024 as a man whose identity is unknown fell and went into coma seconds after coming out of a brothel in the street.

Our correspondent who saw the man in his unconscious state reports that he had bitter kola, alligator pepper, in his possession

Efforts to reach his family proved abortive as hoodlums was reported to have stolen his phone immediately he fell before passersby and other business owners in the area became aware of the situation.

Sources told our reporter that the man was in one of the brothel when he started complaining of chest pain and he quickly came out of the brothel to take a vehicle to his destination when he fell and went into coma.

Our correspondent who was on ground reports that as at the time the Azikiwe Police Division arrived with ambulance to take the man to a medical facility, the man was no longer breathing.

It could also be ascertained if the man finally lost his life or not as at press time.

GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME DO MY CHAPTER 2 SCHOOL PROJECT. IF YOU WANT ME TO PAY YOU FOR IT I WILL.

PLEASE HELP ME NAIRALANDERS.
HERE IS MY PROJECT TOPIC...

"Perceived impact of religion on Academic performance of students of Nnamdi Azikiwe university"
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by DavidEsq(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30
Chickenandchips:
Childofdoom comman see your colleague and take note because naijacoverblog might be watching you

grin grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30
Azikiwe street, the headquarters of oloshoism in PH.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30
Nicepoker:
His prick can now rest.
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Augustine2244(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30
What will he tell his Maker as he faces Judgement and the Books are opened? Anyways there's no difference between this man and most Nigerian pastors.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by NwokoloOwa: 2:48pm On Jul 30
Zonefree:

Man got "Weapon of Personal Destruction" in his possession.

Comatosed by his own missile.

In other words " accidental discharge"

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Jayrow08: 2:49pm On Jul 30
Everybody shout toTo

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by nwirinedu(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30
Mile 1-3 Rivers state ''axis of evil''.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by eteba(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30
Ashawo don f*ck shege comot for this werey body.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by TableLeg(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30
Won ti do weyrey pa grin

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Marc3500: 3:15pm On Jul 30
So person get mind wan dey conquer olosho
Person wey don knack wetin u never knack before Nna ehn some men stupid ooo
It's just like trying to dominate a IndecentStar 🤣🤣🤣 well human being stupidity is limitless
RIP to him
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Lylaz: 3:18pm On Jul 30
I hope it's not what I'm think. It is well
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Salasa(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30
MisterKennedy:

GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME DO MY CHAPTER 2 SCHOOL PROJECT. IF YOU WANT ME TO PAY YOU FOR IT I WILL.

PLEASE HELP ME NAIRALANDERS.
HERE IS MY PROJECT TOPIC...

How much are you offering? I'm a writer

"Perceived impact of religion on Academic performance of students of Nnamdi Azikiwe university"
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by yommygift15: 3:41pm On Jul 30
Wonti lo were yo, I must enjoy my money see where it leads u
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by yommygift15: 3:48pm On Jul 30
Wonti lo were
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by aswani(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30
EmmyMaestro:
Man Collapse Goes Into Coma Shortly After Coming Out From Brothel In Mile2 Area PHC

There was pandemonium at Azikiwe street in Mile 2 Diobu, Porthacourt, Rivers state on Sunday,28th July 2024 as a man whose identity is unknown fell and went into coma seconds after coming out of a brothel in the street.

Our correspondent who saw the man in his unconscious state reports that he had bitter kola, alligator pepper, in his possession

Efforts to reach his family proved abortive as hoodlums was reported to have stolen his phone immediately he fell before passersby and other business owners in the area became aware of the situation.

Sources told our reporter that the man was in one of the brothel when he started complaining of chest pain and he quickly came out of the brothel to take a vehicle to his destination when he fell and went into coma.

Our correspondent who was on ground reports that as at the time the Azikiwe Police Division arrived with ambulance to take the man to a medical facility, the man was no longer breathing.

It could also be ascertained if the man finally lost his life or not as at press time.

When you hear Ndi Yoruba say Ọkùnrin mẹta or Nd'Edo say Kakabo, na di persin dem dey hail bi dis.

He went to do his own End Bad Governance protest at a brothel. Good one sir, I trowey salute.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Hushpuppy20(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30
See son of man as he crash on the road like plane, you are a hero my brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Allisgud: 4:17pm On Jul 30
For this hunger time na toto dey hungry u
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by Ovacoma: 4:25pm On Jul 30
May we not perish in an effort to swim in Bermuda triangle.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by BigTableShaker(f): 4:57pm On Jul 30
Freshtruth, come and see your brother outside.
If you no stop to dey go Ashawo house now, you fit end like your brother.
Re: Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt by lildush(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30
Hmmmmmm many things dey happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.