Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,472 members, 7,961,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos (15208 Views)

Police Arrest 3 Suspects Behind Fake JAMB Website, Admission Letters / Admission Information On FCE Akoka Degree Programme / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Cj4charles(m): 7:34am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:
When they call for protest, it is to destroy! It is never for peace.

This institution is one of the foremost and oldest Technical Colleges in Nigeria, I have always seen it as a very peaceful institution and I found this completely shocking that it's same FCE( Technical) Akoka shocked near the gate of the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka.

This is very unfortunate and completely unacceptable. Everyone, including the embattled Provost, must be investigated and everyone indicted must be prosecuted!

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
angry
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Princedapace(m): 7:35am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:

This institution is one of the foremost and oldest Technical Colleges in Nigeria, I have always seen it as a very peaceful institution and I found this completely shocking that it's same FCE( Technical) Akoka shocked near the gate of the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka.

This is very unfortunate and completely unacceptable. Everyone, including the embattled Provost, must be investigated and everyone indicted must be prosecuted!

Protests in many parts of the world usually turn bloody. This is child play compare to London protests, or the recent French protest.
The masses will fight back if U push them to the wall. Infact, Nigerians can endure a lot more than many other citizens across the world.
Leaders need to do the right things and should be blamed for issues like this.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by omooba05: 7:40am On Jul 30
No wonder i was hearing gunshot upto 20 sounds.. The school is a stone throw to my house at Sholanke str. 200 metres away.. God help us ooo
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Kharol1234: 7:44am On Jul 30
according to my friend who finished from the school the provost tenure suppose to have ended but he refuse to go l, even money given to him for renovation and repair of the school he didn't do anything with the money.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by ambale(m): 7:45am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

Before these legendary propagandists and hypemen of FG (Failing Governments) hijack this thread to insinuate that this is related to the end bad governance / hunger protest of which I am not opined on;
Let me clarify that this incident is an internal conflict between the staff of the said school and their provost likely from issues that are tangential to the effects of bad governance pervading this nation.

Tinubu zombies please consider your future before defending a failed case. Someone like Seyi Law has relocated abroad yet still defending what made him run away from home, make it make sense. At least his confusion has been rewarded with a special adviser position, what about you, the minimum wage earner still supporting a failure on empty stomach.

Imagine how he craftly turned it to protest sef

Even when the reportage says clearly that it was a peace mission meaning there's been conflict for months now

Those guys just wan prove nonsense always

It's not even like people want to really protest sef cos my area everybody just dey carry him kaya on him own 😂
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by ambale(m): 7:46am On Jul 30
nolamicautos:
Thursday never reach, una don start were

Did you read the report at all??

Ohh I forgot, una don donate una brain for the last group meeting sef😂
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Orinechi: 7:58am On Jul 30
YouAreNobody:

The only people talking about violent protests is the people in power. Even endSARS protests was peaceful until government in Lagos State sponsored thugs and inserted among the protesters to cause destruction and harm.
you were at the meeting where the sponsored thugs negotiated with the government. This is the reason why despite the internet and other attention students get, which were never there before, the cut off mark for uni. is now 140 and 100 respectively. Even Kenyan government sponsored some thugs. Sometimes use your head; don't always buy what whoever is playing victim says

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 8:09am On Jul 30
YouAreNobody:

The only people talking about violent protests is the people in power. Even endSARS protests was peaceful until government in Lagos State sponsored thugs and inserted among the protesters to cause destruction and harm.
I hope you don't come at the receiving end of this protest. Na only when e reach you , you go know. I was almost shot by rioters during end sars. You can't predict these things
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 8:13am On Jul 30
Princedapace:

Protests in many parts of the world usually turn bloody. This is child play compare to London protests, or the recent French protest.
The masses will fight back if U push them to the wall. Infact, Nigerians can endure a lot more than many other citizens across the world.
Leaders need to do the right things and should be blamed for issues like this.
I hope you know that all those who participated in bloody protests in London were identified, tried and sentenced to prison or deported. Even those carry hate speech posters or posted hate speech on social media were identified and punished.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Chetas81(m): 8:19am On Jul 30
Yankee101:
Make life easier before things go out of control
leave miracle
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by IkeAnumudu: 8:25am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

Before these legendary propagandists and hypemen of FG (Failing Governments) hijack this thread to insinuate that this is related to the end bad governance / hunger protest of which I am not opined on;
Let me clarify that this incident is an internal conflict between the staff of the said school and their provost likely from issues that are tangential to the effects of bad governance pervading this nation.

Tinubu zombies please consider your future before defending a failed case. Someone like Seyi Law has relocated abroad yet still defending what made him run away from home, make it make sense. At least his confusion has been rewarded with a special adviser position, what about you, the minimum wage earner still supporting a failure on empty stomach.

Shame on you for the evil LIES you put together here. Your parents should be ashamed of the demon in human flesh they gave birth to, who will give satan a run for his money in any LYING COMPETITION!

It’s so sad that Seun & his Team have allowed satanists, coupists and anarchists like you to continually use Nairaland to propagate your paid & highly organised disinformation and misinformation agenda.

Let it be known that you will fail at this (and other) evil ventures of yours and when Nigeria attains that glorious place, evil-wishers like you will not be there to witness it. You are a disgusting LIAR!
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Diligence: 8:33am On Jul 30
BREAKING NEWS

1. If the protests are hijacked, turn violent or if any protesters are hurt, killed, arrested, et al, the governors of those States, their deputies, Chief of Army Staff,Commissioners, I.G, Police Commissioners, Traditional leaders, Senators & States/Fed Reps, FCT Minister, & BAT will be held accountable, responsible & vicariously liable.
2. Just like we reported MC Oluomo, Bayo Adenuga & co were reported & consequently banned by US & EU Embassies, let's gear up to report the above, their families & associates to The US Embassy, EU Embassies, ICJ & UN, et al... To blacklist them & their families. As simple as ABC!
3. If Putin & his families, relatives & even friends & associates were blacklisted, assets seized all over the world...dear mischievous Nigerian politicians/et al: HAVE A RETHINK & LET THE PEOPLE PROTEST!
4. You HV BN warned!
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Kobojunkiee: 8:33am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:
“A team set up by the Minister of Education arrived the school today to mediate the ongoing impasse. However, staff of the college aided by students attacked the team from Abuja, damaging over five vehicles and the Provost’s official quarters.
“Not done, the rioting staff and students also blocked all entrances in and out of the college. The police arrived the scene and restored normalcy after being attacked with stones and sachets of water by the rioters.
“Meanwhile, 32 suspects have been arrested while men of the Nigeria Police Force from Area Command, Surulere remain on ground to ensure that the restored peace remains intact.”
Why we never read wetin Provost do to provoke the students to protest abeg? grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Kobojunkiee: 8:34am On Jul 30
Kharol1234:
according to my friend who finished from the school the provost tenure suppose to have ended but he refuse to go l, even money given to him for renovation and repair of the school he didn't do anything with the money.
Oh wow... now that sort of explains the level of anger displayed by those who attacked the cars. Na wa oo! lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Asonaijaaso: 8:36am On Jul 30
False Flag 101
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by ivandragon: 8:40am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

Hmm...
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by celestineteryim: 8:43am On Jul 30
Government should start a an emergency building of prison yard to put all this miscreants inside

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Ifearnoevil: 8:46am On Jul 30
IkeAnumudu:

Shame on you for the evil LIES you put together here. Your parents should be ashamed of the demon in human flesh they gave birth to, who will give satan a run for his money in any LYING COMPETITION!

It’s so sad that Seun & his Team have allowed satanists, coupists and anarchists like you to continually use Nairaland to propagate your paid & highly organised disinformation and misinformation agenda.

Let it be known that you will fail at this (and other) evil ventures of yours and when Nigeria attains that glorious place, evil-wishers like you will not be there to witness it. You are a disgusting LIAR!

You are the worst of the scum.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by ppogba: 8:52am On Jul 30
Coldspice:
No wahala.
They will pay for everything destroyed once the school reopens.

Na dis kain thing school management dey like . Dem Siddon jeje, una carry food go give dem.

Students damage something worth N100,000 and every student is made to pay 20k.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by YouAreNobody: 8:52am On Jul 30
Lifestone:

I hope you don't come at the receiving end of this protest. Na only when e reach you , you go know. I was almost shot by rioters during end sars. You can't predict these things

Protesters almost shot you abi the law enforcement did? Which one?
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by YouAreNobody: 8:53am On Jul 30
Orinechi:
you were at the meeting where the sponsored thugs negotiated with the government. This is the reason why despite the internet and other attention students get, which were never there before, the cut off mark for uni. is now 140 and 100 respectively. Even Kenyan government sponsored some thugs. Sometimes use your head; don't always buy what whoever is playing victim says

I'm not trying to convince you whatever, the videos are online, videos of thugs in Prado jeeps
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Amaggedon: 8:56am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:

What do you mean by when they call for protest? What did you say about people protest in lagos against protest?
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:

what makes the university of lagos presitgious?

are the people involved in this violence igbo or ipob?
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Amaggedon: 9:01am On Jul 30
IkeAnumudu:

Who let this mad dog out?? Stay bullet where are you
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Emigold14: 9:01am On Jul 30
EmeldaSmiths:
We know hardship is real in Nigeria, but don't use it as excuse to do evil things
U r right but people r hungry n angry right now. What was the word Nigerian social media adopted at the beginning of this year? No agree for anybody. But since then things ve gotten worse. Anything can trigger the anger of a hungry citizenry. Hunger Dey o!!
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by lexy2014: 9:06am On Jul 30
Orinechi:

how do you know that kenyan government sponsored thugs?

where did these thugs come from?

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by LagosPrince: 9:07am On Jul 30
FreeStuffsNG:

Shut it please , what has the news reported got to do with the protest ?

Why are you scared of this protect ?

This protest will hold no matter how you try to paint it in bad light

We move
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Jul 30
Lifestone:

I hope you know that all those who participated in bloody protests in London were identified, tried and sentenced to prison or deported. Even those carry hate speech posters or posted hate speech on social media were identified and punished.

Do same here. Identify those who caused damaged stuff and try them.
Protests remain the only language politicians understand all over the world.
Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 9:11am On Jul 30
YouAreNobody:

Protesters almost shot you abi the law enforcement did? Which one?
Protesters. Completely violent, I was in the car with my Wife and Daughter. A very scary day

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 9:15am On Jul 30
Princedapace:

Do same here. Identify those who caused damaged stuff and try them.
Protests remain the only language politicians understand all over the world.
Anything we can do to free ourselves from these Leaders who call themselves Politicians. But rioting and inflicting pains to private individuals who owns businesses is the downside of our experiences here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 32 Suspects After Violent Attack In FCE, Akoka, Lagos by victorsola: 9:17am On Jul 30
JoeyNaza:

he his now the ssa to the ondo state governor. Get your info right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Admission Screening 2016:eligibility & Registration Details Announced / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Jamb Form Is Out Now / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.