Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,356 members, 7,978,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

‎ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (1185 Views)

Aug 1st Protest: We Will Not Standby And Allow Anarchy Befall Our Nation - Army / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by payaseriy: 7:46am On Jul 30
‎ Withdrawal on going 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Text me to purchase your logins on Telegram 🎉❤️ 🔥🔥 🔥

WhatsApp= ⏩⏩https:///4IoN

Whatsapp: +1 678... 807 ...9178

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ by SisterJolade(f): 7:47am On Jul 30
Good one from a patriot.

9 Likes

Re: ‎ by Onucs(m): 7:49am On Jul 30
That's the spirit ✊

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by SmartPolician: 7:50am On Jul 30
Please don't loot people's shops and businesses. Focus on the protest and keep it peaceful. The world cannot contain a Nigeria in disarray.

5 Likes

Re: ‎ by Forumites: 8:01am On Jul 30
SmartPolician:
Please don't loot people's shops and businesses. Focus on the protest and keep it peaceful. The world cannot contain a Nigeria in disarray.
Go away!! Una no dey shame? You guys are just everywhere defending rubbish. Nobody is looting anything. U have a bad mind.

12 Likes

Re: ‎ by DevilsEqual(m): 8:38am On Jul 30
Try contest for the chairmanship of your LGA in the next election

With 5k votes, u will win your areas with a landslide victory

Join the ruling class...Think Big

19 Likes

Re: ‎ by BigTableShaker(f): 8:42am On Jul 30
Onucs:
That's the spirit ✊
We need the Spirit

1 Like

Re: ‎ by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Jul 30
When will you guys protest to your governor concerning the poor services he is delivering?

3 Likes

Re: ‎ by SmartPolician: 8:57am On Jul 30
Forumites:
Go away!! Una no dey shame? You guys are just everywhere defending rubbish. Nobody is looting anything. U have a bad mind.

Oga, rest! Nobody is defending anything. If you have ever been a victim of all these protests, you wouldn't be out here talking about protests. There's terrible hunger in this country. People are looking for something to ignite them so they can start looting the shops of hardworking Nigerians. We all cannot be stupid at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Forumites: 9:25am On Jul 30
SmartPolician:

Oga, rest! Nobody is defending anything. If you have ever been a victim of all these protests, you wouldn't be out here talking about protests. There's terrible hunger in this country. People are looking for something to ignite them so they can start looting the shops of hardworking Nigerians. We all cannot be stupid at the same time.
how old are you. You ain’t smart at all. Who do you think is igniting who? Oya go look for the 40k rice buy.

7 Likes

Re: ‎ by Mrexcell(m): 10:59am On Jul 30
The preparation here in warri is not a small one almost everyone calling into most radio stations here are all in support of the hunger protests.

5 Likes

Re: ‎ by payaseriy: 11:12am On Jul 30
CodeTemplar:
When will you guys protest to your governor concerning the poor services he is delivering?
my governor is the president in fct and deputy governor is Wike d fct minister
Re: ‎ by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:30am On Jul 30
North-South alliance to demand good governance from jagaban!

A good time to be alive!

Peaceful protest devoid of public & private disturbances we must have!
Shun violence!

Revert fuel price back to #165

Ebin pawa ooo!
cool
Re: ‎ by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:32am On Jul 30
Mrexcell:
The preparation here in warri is not a small one almost everyone calling into most radio stations here are all in support of the hunger protests.
the radio callers approval of d protest is massive down here in Edo state!
cool

2 Likes

Re: ‎ by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Jul 30
payaseriy:
my governor is the president in fct and deputy governor is Wike d fct minister
From Warri to FCT. Okay o.
Re: ‎ by Ikaeniyan0: 12:42pm On Jul 30
Nah Tinubu give una all this chance
Re: ‎ by Love800(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30
Do you know how i can get a job in a radio?
Mrexcell:
Re: ‎ by Love800(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30
Do you know how i can get a job in radio?
MichaelSokoto:

the radio callers approval of d protest is massive down here in Edo state!
cool
Re: ‎ by efighter: 2:30pm On Jul 30
payaseriy:
Warri here we come

We are tired already

If you use same energy to work on your life, then you would not be begging for food like you are doing now

2 Likes

Re: ‎ by ogaemma: 2:37pm On Jul 30
Believe this poster at your own peril.
Re: ‎ by Melagros(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30
Forumites:
I used to think that guy you quoted is a patriot until now I discovered that he is one of those miscreants who disturbing us on Nairaland
Re: ‎ by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30
Love800:
Do you know how i can get a job in radio?
sorry I don't.
Re: ‎ by payaseriy: 3:26pm On Jul 30
efighter:

If you use same energy to work on your life, then you would not be begging for food like you are doing now
how did i beg for food. Is protesting a Beggally act ?

1 Like

Re: ‎ by payaseriy: 3:26pm On Jul 30
CodeTemplar:
From Warri to FCT. Okay o.
I am a business man
Re: ‎ by Leemzyy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30
Gosh! protest! protest! still dont know where the hardship in nigeria is
Re: ‎ by iamfactor(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30
Ikaeniyan0:
Nah Tinubu give una all this chance
You did worst 2012... Na GEJ gave una that chance.
Re: ‎ by Love800(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30
Alright.
MichaelSokoto:

sorry I don't.
Re: ‎ by Horus(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30
Peaceful protest is a powerful and public way for people to make their voices heard

(1) (Reply)

Gov Igbinedion Of Edo State, A Failure? / Will Yar'adua Win The Next Coming Election? / Shell Donates N100m Projects To Bayelsa .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.