Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,472 members, 7,961,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) (17197 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30
Oh same as there was no government institutions that was vandalized and destroyed, wait I thought this man was sent to jail for false information after buhari left office
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by spiSeyi: 2:09pm On Jul 30
Som497:
you're irredeemably stup1d like your stup1d and f00lish mother
You just displayed your !responsible behavior anyways I can't blame you bcs your parents are have no value to u if not you won't spew this thrash
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Electorate: 2:21pm On Jul 30
Mace0lane:
DJ Switch saw the soldier taking the dead bodies but couldn't snap or record them taking them away.

An even CNN covered live yet couldn't not show a clip of anybody being killed. When you are ready to stop being foolish n can show photos of the dead at Lekki toll gate where Endsars happened let me know.

Na why you mumu like this? you want to be taking pictures when soldier were shooting aimlessly at people in the dark...e be like sey na dis kind mumu death you go die, when next you see soldiers shooting don't forget to go with your camera and be snapping in front of live bullets....dumbo.

Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by izubext007: 2:28pm On Jul 30
jeo
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by onuman: 2:37pm On Jul 30
emmabest2000:
One day, just one day this man will surely collect his own slap and beating just like Ekweremmadu collected in Germany
Means a lot for a man ostracised by his ethnic group of about 55million people. That's enough slap already. Joe Igbokwe has been under debilitating trauma.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Augustine2244(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30
emmabest2000:
One day, just one day this man will surely collect his own slap and beating just like Ekweremmadu collected in Germany
Lol! The pathetic suck up already collected one when his house in Nnewi was burnt down.
Though he needs to collect better physical knockup.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Alantu: 2:56pm On Jul 30
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Abimagicfine: 3:02pm On Jul 30
Killing videos of ENDSARS Lekki Shooting was staged nobody was shot and i can vividly remember some edited Sambisa videos that was sent online,
And also another stage video of of Nigerian Actress Eniola Badmos lying in the pool of blood which she later denied it,
nobody has never come out to proof that any of their family died apart from igbo woman that was paid to come out and she later blame herself.
upon the causalities that useless RUNAWAY DJ counted hundreds of bodies nobody come out to proof their family was there.

SET OF LUNATICS

Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by williemichael(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30
If no one was killed as you said, it shall be well with and your entire generation. But if not so, and you know trully that people were killed, and you still insist that nobody was killed, dead will be the food you eat, water you drink, clothes you wear, air you breath and sand you walk on.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Lylaz: 3:18pm On Jul 30
Dude, you are too old for this.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Mikkeal: 3:23pm On Jul 30
Afonjah:
So allow another protest na.
What are you afraid of?

Tinubu remains the most cowardly President Nigeria ever had. By tomorrow, he will attend one meaningless event in Taiwan or Kazakhstan to run away from his responsibilities.
No wonder just one Yoruba man the black scorpion drove your warlord with his tail between his legs like the cowardly dog he is to exile continue deceiving yourself yorubas are cowards ,no worry you go know

Coward.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by mindtricks: 3:59pm On Jul 30
Mace0lane:
As far as I am concerned, if nobody can show any dead body at the scene of the protest then nobody was killed at the protest.

We can all see dead body of people killed in the Kenya protest which infuriated the protester, that is what killing at the protest mean.

All those shouting about killing during endsars should quote me with anyone shut or dead at Lekki tollgate where the endsars protest happened.

Tales By moonlight show us just a single photo of anybody dead killed at Lekki tollgate where the Endsars happened not start telling us tales by moonlight story.

Endsars protest is the only protest across the globe security operatives opened fire on innocent protesters yet there is blood on the floor.

but you can not provide a single photo of any dead at the scene ? Abi na later then go die for Endsars.

Based on the assumption that you care about the truth?
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Dennisochampa: 4:02pm On Jul 30
Afonjah:

E pain you die
See as spit full your phone screen

Coward

grin ;Dpain na im go kee u... Odeh grin grin
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by yommygift15: 4:09pm On Jul 30
None of his children was victim, how will he know?
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by offongk(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30
Who was the person Lagos state government pay as compensation on end sar protest?

Why did the set up panel of enquiry through ministry of justice?

Why did they request for certain amount to bury death bodies from end sar protests

Judgment time is waiting
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 4:19pm On Jul 30
What kind of canadian weed this man smoke before coming on live tv to spew trash undecided. May endsars happen to his family.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by RisenObinna: 4:37pm On Jul 30
emmabest2000:
Yes because we Igbos don't tolerate rubbish. You do anyhow, you collect.

His day of reckoning is coming but until then, he can continue to be the efulefu he is in Yoruba land.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by wallaze(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30
When they say foolish people grow old
It was this man they were talking about
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:03pm On Jul 30
Som497:

Som497 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
you're as stup1d and f00lish as your mother bastard5

Just let me catch you mum. Will expand her irreversibly. E pain am grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:05pm On Jul 30
Som497:

Som497 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
you're as stup1d and f00lish as your mother

Just let me catch the harl0t. She will NEVER forget me. I think the microscopic diick comment really destroyed your psyche grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Manager88: 6:12pm On Jul 30
Bastard
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Sunday2021: 7:29pm On Jul 30
Mace0lane:
As far as I am concerned, if nobody can show any dead body at the scene of the protest then nobody was killed at the protest.

We can all see dead body of people killed in the Kenya protest which infuriated the protester, that is what killing at the protest mean.

All those shouting about killing during endsars should quote me with anyone shut or dead at Lekki tollgate where the endsars protest happened.

Tales By moonlight show us just a single photo of anybody dead killed at Lekki tollgate where the Endsars happened not start telling us tales by moonlight story.

Endsars protest is the only protest across the globe security operatives opened fire on innocent protesters yet there is blood on the floor.

but you can not provide a single photo of any dead at the scene ? Abi na later then go die for Endsars.
as far as see this denial I know the kind of people doing that. Even the state governor testified about the killings.
You guys organise a protest against Buhari and Gej but when it comes to the drug Barron you want to chicken out.
The worst tribe ever in terms of bigotry.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by faith551(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30
With all due respect sir.. someone else will do to you what you just did.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by highness25(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DiPJgKbX7Y

I think the protest needs to start from these politicians houses, judges and lawyers are not excluded. This way they'll reduce the madness.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Mace0lane: 4:55am On Jul 31
If I were you I will be posting photos of dead body at Lekki tollgate to debunk my claim but of course you all saw soldiers taking away the dead bodies but couldn't take a single photo of the claim soldiers taking them.

Sunday2021:
as far as see this denial I know the kind of people doing that. Even the state governor testified about the killings.
You guys organise a protest against Buhari and Gej but when it comes to the drug Barron you want to chicken out.
The worst tribe ever in terms of bigotry.
Re: Nobody Was Killed In EndSARS Protest - Joe Igbokwe (Video) by Mace0lane: 5:05am On Jul 31
How come those in Kenya where we actually saw dead bodies were able to take photos with their military personal killing but Nigerians we could see a single soldier killing or at least take photos of already killed perosn bleeding on the floor. Just one, there is not even a single one with any one injured at Lekki tollgate, if you have any post it.

Electorate:

Na why you mumu like this? you want to be taking pictures when soldier were shooting aimlessly at people in the dark...e be like sey na dis kind mumu death you go die, when next you see soldiers shooting don't forget to go with your camera and be snapping in front of live bullets....dumbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oau Admission List Is Out For 2011/2012 / How To Calculate CGPA In Any University,polytechnic Or College / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.