Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,593 members, 7,961,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? (1678 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 9:07am On Jul 30
This is a thread for women and men to know their problems on a date and educate on what turns themselves off from a date

So lets educate ourselvescheesy
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by poshestmina(f): 11:47am On Jul 30
Loud conversation.
Noisy chewing undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by MrLibrarian(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30
poshestmina:
Loud conversation.
Noisy chewing undecided undecided
how about pressing and being too focused on your smartphone while he/she is talking to you?
I hope you don't do that?
It's a big turn off

4 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Afonjah: 1:24pm On Jul 30
H-factor.

"Hi hate pizza before coming ia so give me armburger"
"Hi cannot heven hexpress my hanger for im"

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by rickleye: 1:37pm On Jul 30
A first date is like a job interview .
So taking phone calls during the date it a turn off. If you must, keep it short . I’ve got company , I’ll call you back .
Lack of engagement - no eye contact , dull conversation.
Also if don’t say thanks for paying or doing this.

4 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30
lipsrsealed
First date should be between you and me, only.....And I'll always make sure I make it very clear to you,so that you Won't make the mistake of coming along with your friend(s) like a handbag undecided

1 Like

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by oz4real83(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30
Hunger, when a female behaves as if she hasn't eaten since the beginning of the year sad

4 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by real691(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30
Bringing financial issues to the table..... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30
I suggest what to wear and how to dress yourself. If you arent cool with that, then we are never gonna have a date

As for manners, i expect u to know how to act in public, theres nothing like "thats me, take it or leave it". If u do not know that due to your background and cultural exposure, then your family's fault not mine

Once i notice that in a random sampling of 10 normal humans, 6 wouldnt act same way u did, I cut u off forever

So, nothing fit turn me off during the date, we know our fate before and after the date,judging with the opinion poll

3 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30
MrLibrarian:
how about pressing and being too focused on your smartphone while he/she is talking to you?
I hope you don't do that?
It's a big turn off
i also hate that stuff too,yeah that's a really big red flag

1 Like

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30
How about turn off before the date?

If you like, fine pass mami water, and speak English like queen Elizabeth, with body like Nancy Isime, just don't ask me for transport.

Don't try it.

6 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Sapasenator: 11:12pm On Jul 30
Reggaero:
This is a thread for women and men to know their problems on a date and educate on what turns themselves off from a date

Not going home with me after the first date is a big turn off. Life is to short for games.
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30
- anyone who is rude to everyone around her
- anyone who is loud and obnoxious
- anyone who spends the majority of the date watching her phone
- anyone who tries to order food to take away (and expect me to pay for it)
- anyone who expects me to pay for babysitter for HER own kids, so that she can come to the date

but the BIGGEST TURN OFF by far is the ones that take picture of everything at that restaurant/eatery (aka the food, the venue, even the bill etc)... but dont take one single picture of YOU (especially if you are paying), let alone a picture of you and her together.

2 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Jul 31
Lack of table manners
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Fiscus105(m): 1:14am On Jul 31
pansophist:
How about turn off before the date?

If you like, fine pass mami water, and speak English like queen Elizabeth, with body like Nancy Isime, just don't ask me for transport.

Don't try it.

Feeling like emperor! In as much I hate sense of entitlement from woman, you cannot tell her not to ask for transportation fare, someone daughter sit down for her house jejely, you ask her to come and meet you far away, (probably to rough her on bed and release tension), without even having second taught,that she might not have penny, yet u dnt want her to ask for ordinary TF wen leaving,the meeting place,, I guess you want her to be stranded because she came to meet slave master.

What a selfish baboon.

4 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Fiscus105(m): 1:18am On Jul 31
Reggaero:

I hate feeling entitlement and bringing loads of trailer of friends.
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31
Sapasenator:

Not going home with me after the first date is a big turn off. Life is to short for games.
grin
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31
MrBrownJay1:
- anyone who is rude to everyone around her
- anyone who is loud and obnoxious
- anyone who spends the majority of the date watching her phone
- anyone who tries to order food to take away (and expect me to pay for it)
- anyone who expects me to pay for babysitter for HER own kids, so that she can come to the date

but the BIGGEST TURN OFF by far is the ones that take picture of everything at that restaurant/eatery (aka the food, the venue, even the bill etc)... but dont take one single picture of YOU (especially if you are paying), let alone a picture of you and her together.
boss ur own plenty oocheesy grin
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31
1Sharon:
Lack of table manners
our nigerian ladies sha...,.so we are just going to shut up and not get to know ourselves

By the way.....taking a girl to a eatery or a resturant is not the only way to go for a date....there a many waysundecided
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by 1Sharon(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31
Reggaero:
our nigerian ladies sha...,.so we are just going to shut up and not get to know ourselves

By the way.....taking a girl to a eatery or a resturant is not the only way to go for a date....there a many waysundecided

Who says you should shut up? What are you on about?
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by pansophist(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31
Fiscus105:

Feeling like emperor, in as much I hate sense of entitlement from woman, you cannot tell her not to ask for transportation fare, someone daughter sit down for her house jejely, you ask her to come and meet you far away, without even having a second taught,that she might not have penny, yet dnt want her to ask for ordinary TF wen leaving the meeting place,, I guess you want her to be stranded because she came to meet slave master.

Rubbish.

If a woman doesn't have mere transport money within a reasonable distance (not including interstate visit), then she shouldn't date. Sort your life before roping someone else in.

7 Likes

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31
1Sharon:

Who says you should shut up? What are you on about?
u said u hate table manners and the last time i checked the meaning of table manners it means:dont talk while eating ,abi shey i liecheesy
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by 1Sharon(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31
Reggaero:
u said u hate table manners and the last time i checked the meaning of table manners it means:dont talk while eating ,abi shey i liecheesy

That's one meaning. You can talk while your mouth isn't full

1 Like

Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31
1Sharon:

That's one meaning. You can talk while your mouth isn't full
wetin be the difference........this girl sef.grin
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by labake1(f): 6:58am On Aug 01
The way he eats will determine if I should walk away or stay because some men eat like pig
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 7:27am On Aug 01
labake1:
The way he eats will determine if I should walk away or stay because some men eat like pig
grin grin grin
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 7:29am On Aug 01
pansophist:

Rubbish.

If a woman doesn't have mere transport money within a reasonable distance (not including interstate visit), then she shouldn't date. Sort your life before roping someone else in.
red flag num 2 smiley
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Cruise99(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01
Personally,it's bringing friends along...that sh*t works me up like crazy.
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01
Being too focused on your phone is a big turn off on a first date
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 10:25am On Aug 07
Alphanugget pls do me small thing make i use chop abeg .
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 10:31am On Aug 07
AlphaNugget abeg reason me small abeg
Re: If You're On A First Date,what Behaviour From A Man/woman Turns You Off? by Reggaero(m): 10:32am On Aug 07
AlphaNugget abeg na

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With Her? I Am Tired Of The Relationship / Video Every Black Woman Should Watch - Open To Everyone / Wat Do U Think About Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.