Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,085 members, 7,960,449 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Besties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besties (231 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besties by Dreamhans1: 10:46am On Jul 30
A friend of mine happen to house his girlfriend that works with Nestle agbara. Later on, the girlfriend request that my friend also house her bestie that's a guy from the same graduate trainee program that they both gain employment together.

This my friend happened to get a job in another multinational coy in Ikeja. And because of that, my guy doesn't come home everyday, thereby leaving the girlfriend and the bestie at home most times .

This said girl will still leave her dirty clothes and plates for my guy to return and wash. My guy will still drop upkeep money. And this guy is every handsome o, but happen to be a CAPITAL simp.
Well after much fighting, quarrelling and lies they both broke up and the girlfriend moved in the with bestie cos the bestie later got his own place after my guy complain of his not washing plates for days.
My reason for writing this is as a human, always try to be more logical and less emotional when dealing with people either male or female
Re: Besties by PJtech: 10:48am On Jul 30
You, your friend, his girlfriend and girlfriend bestie una dey ment
Re: Besties by Coolsat(m): 10:50am On Jul 30
He housed girlfriend and bestie? Maybe your friend was actually the bestie. She has used him and moved on with her boyfriend disguised as bestie.
Re: Besties by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Jul 30
Dreamhans1:
A friend of mine happen to house his girlfriend that works with Nestle agbara. Later on, the girlfriend request that my friend also house her bestie that's a guy from the same graduate trainee program that they both gain employment together.

This my friend happened to get a job in another multinational coy in Ikeja. And because of that, my guy doesn't come home everyday, thereby leaving the girlfriend and the bestie at home most times .

This said girl will still leave her dirty clothes and plates for my guy to return and wash. My guy will still drop upkeep money. And this guy is every handsome o, but happen to be a CAPITAL simp.
Well after much fighting, quarrelling and lies they both broke up and the girlfriend moved in the with bestie cos the bestie later got his own place after my guy complain of his not washing plates for days.
My reason for writing this is as a human, always try to be more and logical less emotional when dealing with people either male or female

Im.not sure ur friend is alright....how can his girlfriend bring another guy to stay in her boyfriend's house...?? Some women shaaa...
Re: Besties by Zonefree(m): 10:57am On Jul 30
advanceDNA:

Im.not sure ur friend is alright....how can his girlfriend bring another guy to stay in her boyfriend's house...?? Some women shaaa...
You're underestimating the efficacy of tóto water.

2 Likes

Re: Besties by Nazgul: 11:17am On Jul 30
advanceDNA:
Don't blame the girl. Blame the classless guy for degrading and allowing himself to be used by an opportunist.
Re: Besties by Dreamhans1: 11:30am On Jul 30
Zonefree:

You're underestimating the efficacy of tóto water.
Maybe na toto or simply feeling or the fear of starting all over again
Re: Besties by Namaster: 11:42am On Jul 30
Guy is a MUGU on steroids. grin

Imagine letting a woman bring in another man to Bleep in your own house. Then after DICKING YOUR girl down in YOUR bed, he gets to spend YOUR money too.

Guy is a FOOL like no other.

Men need to understand:

It is BETTER to be called wicked, STINGY, immature, insecure and intolerant THAN to be EXPLOITED, RIDICULED and brutally HUMILIATED.

Guidelines for commonsense in relationship for men:

1. "He's my bestie." END IT!

2. "He's just a friend." END IT!

3. "He's just a coworker." END IT!

4. "It's just easy for me to make friends with guys." END IT!

5. "You don't have to worry about him." END IT!

6. "He's my ex but I don't like him anymore. We're just friends now." END IT!

7. "He's my cousin." END IT!

8. "i used to have a crush on him but it's over now." END IT!

9. "It's not a date, it's just a little harmless hangout with a friend." END IT!

Note: NEVER threaten to end it. Just END IT!

Also, NO reason is too little to end it. If you just have a simple suspicion of misbehaviour from a girl, it's ENOUGH to end it.

Women get away with WHOORING around because a lot of idiot men are willing to accept them and cherish them regardless of their BULLSHIIT.

Don't be that guy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Profit You/i ? / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Need A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.