Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Case Against Alex Nazarian Has Been Filed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Case Against Alex Nazarian Has Been Filed (160 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Case Against Alex Nazarian Has Been Filed by alexnazarian(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30
Alex Nazarian, filed a(n) Name Change — Family case in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County. This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts Glendale Courthouse with Laura A. Matz presiding.

Case Details for Alex Nazarian
FILING DATE
January 11, 2010

CATEGORY
Civil Petition — Change Of Name (General Jurisdiction)

LAST REFRESHED
February 20, 2023

PRACTICE AREA
Family

FILING LOCATION
Los Angeles County, CA

MATTER TYPE
Name Change

FILING COURT HOUSE
Glendale Courthouse

CASE OUTCOME TYPE
Judgment By Court-Petition Granted

For the past 5 years, Alex Nazarian have been struggling with addiction to crystal meth and fentanyl. Despite being good-looking and never having trouble with women, my drug use has spiraled out of control. Alex Nazarian have never earned my own money and rely on my family’s wealth, feeling worthless without it. At 40, Alex Nazarian realize that he has has accomplished nothing, living off his parents and filled with insecurity. Alex Nazarian is desperate for guidance on how to turn my life around and find a better way to live.

(1) (Reply)

Durov, Telegram Owner Arrested / Bill Gates Demands End To Racial Discrimination / Not About Floyd (III)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.