Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja (32793 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Wakando: 10:34pm On Jul 30
[quote author=Dannupawa post=131229178][/quote]
Men should try and avoid short women,
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Festy4u(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30
Jeon:
OK, we should work hard to free her.

Dis one overall wellness is seriously in doubt! undecided

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by omoyeni37: 11:03pm On Jul 30
Her accomplice must be fished out too, no way in hell she took that body to that location all by herself.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Daraph(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30
Jeon:
OK, Me as a fo0l and my other stvpid femΒ‘nist, we should work hard to free her,because we love mvrdering our husband.

NA THVNDER GO F!RE YOU AND YOUR 'WE' CREW!
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Daraph(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30
sylve11:
The heart of (wo)man is wicked. sad cool
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Daraph(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30
WHY COVERING HER FACE? PLEASE REVEAL HER IDENTITY MAKE I NO GO DEY TOAST/WOO HER FAMILY/RELATIVES OO.. ABEG, OKRA TREE NO GO FALL ON US OO!
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by toprealman: 11:26pm On Jul 30
This one will collaborate with Chidinma inside prison
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30
Same thing Wunmi and Mohbad?

No difference?
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by CELEBRITYSAND: 11:35pm On Jul 30
Kings in every thing you do please fear woman.
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by zumbigbo(m): 12:04am On Jul 31
Naija no be place for someone stronger than you (physical, spiritual, economical), especially in any form of relationship.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Lieutenant83: 12:56am On Jul 31
sylve11:
The heart of man is wicked. sad cool
but na woman 😁
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by sholly2000ng(m): 2:28am On Jul 31
Wunmi family member
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by livebullet(m): 2:54am On Jul 31
MasterJayJay:
I put it to you that he didn't marry her as a virgin.

She aborted many times before marriage.

Shey una say virginity doesn't matter in a modern world na... Na sex economy we dey na. 10 yrs time people go dey fvck by roadside broad daylight... Modern world
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Leemzyy(f): 3:13am On Jul 31
BABANGBALI:
The babe get breasts and hips o

Trust me, Chelsea might be relegated this season. The transfer policy by the new owners is nothing short of a fiasco and shipwreck
You are sick
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Flexyup: 3:42am On Jul 31
All these kind threat "I go kill you and escape nothing go happen" abi see you, see your crime right before you. Escape make we see. No matter what please don't take a fello man's life because of mere anger issues or lingering dispute.
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by mediclife1987(m): 3:48am On Jul 31

See her soft hips, this one go chop better gbola taya if men dey head the prison wey dem put am
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by abidem4real: 4:14am On Jul 31
Women are so terribly heartless when it comes to domestic violence. The common thing a man does is beating when angered but a woman thinks of nothing order than killing her once beloved husband. I wonder how a woman's brain is programmed! I guess God created their(women's) brains blank and malfunctioning. They are a woe unto humanity!!!

Women are terribly wicked!
Women are heartless!
Women are poisonous!

I fear who no fear women πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by abidem4real: 4:16am On Jul 31

Women are so terribly heartless when it comes to domestic violence. The common thing a man does is beating when angered but a woman thinks of nothing order than killing her once beloved husband. I wonder how a woman's brain is programmed! I guess God created their(women's) brains blank and malfunctioning. They are a woe unto humanity!!!

Women are terribly wicked!
Women are heartless!
Women are poisonous!

I fear who no fear women πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 4:55am On Jul 31
Inyaky:
See fine girl like her doing this kind terrible thing, She has an accomplice cos there's no way she could do this all by herself and it may be a man that's already sleeping with her that help her or even sold the idea of killing her paralyzed husband to her.
Haaa, Jesus!
Why accountability far from una like this ... Omo!
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Agboogashi: 6:34am On Jul 31
Why covering the face of the criminal if she has admitted to the crime and even taken the police to the place she dumped the dead husband.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by obotematics: 6:52am On Jul 31
Fear the tribe called WOoMarn
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26am On Jul 31
Evil gender, society would be disturbing men, marry, marry, marry, marry a liability, take care of her and family members only for children and everyone to hate You after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by Meteng: 7:31am On Jul 31
I’m very sure there’s a side cock around
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by ojex004: 8:32am On Jul 31
sylve11:
The heart of man is wicked. sad cool
This na woman and not man

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by aAK1(m): 8:36am On Jul 31
Someone else is involved because she can’t carry the body alone and not be seen in a community like that.

1 Like

Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by idahme(m): 8:40am On Jul 31
mariovito:
One moment lovi lovi

Next moment, trying to unalive the other...

Any lovi dovi is a potential death trap especially for a highly hypergamous woman. Fear anyone who is extremely hypergamous it's a potential death trap.
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by DaCharis2016: 8:46am On Jul 31
Why are they still covering her face?
Re: FCT Police Arrests Wife For Gruesome Murder Of Husband In Abuja by mariovito(m): 8:48am On Jul 31
idahme:

Any lovi dovi is a potential death trap especially for a highly hypergamous woman. Fear anyone who is extremely hypergamous it's a potential death trap.

True, and this actually scares me anytime I think about it, moreso as most women are hypergamous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.