Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? (399 Views)

But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Why Has Nairaland Ladies Decided To Disrespect Guys All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jul 30
M.0.D....FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!! angry

Everytime we see a home base guy....they all ways have sweaty arm pit like road side mechanic or plumber....WTF!!

all u people do is chase moiney or beg for moiney on nairaland insted of clean hygine & then u wonder why chicks ignore u for we londoners.........dont u people have mirrrrror in yor house?? ...juss askin undecided (no oofeincse) angry

MATURE RESPONSE ONLY PLEASE....KEEP IT CLEAN (THANKS) angry

1 Like

Re: But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? by Jeon(f): 6:42pm On Jul 30
Shaving sticks are expensive, so please do import the cheap costly ones from Peckham.
Re: But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30
grin
Honestly I wonder why this nigha isn't on chains yet.....

Chaiiii,at least, only one pack of rough-rider could have saved our eyes from reading useless posts from you here grin

1 Like

Re: But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? by Rouxel(m): 11:41am On Jul 31
Loads of utter bollocks!
Re: But Why do you homebase Guys all ways have Sweaty Armpit anytime of the Day?? by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jul 31
Rouxel:
Loads of utter bollocks!

u have sweaty armpit sir? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Responsible Lady /man For Marriage / Have A True Story About You Or Someone You Know? Do You Need Funds? / Same-sex Couples Now Have The Right To Marry- Supreme Court Of The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.